Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

dee ... i am trying dee ... to take it easy but it's not working ... i prepare my mind ... every day 2 enjoy the episode ... but as soon as devil opens his mouth / comes on screen & rants some nonsense ... my brain is back 2 square 1 ... hating the existence of devil ...

coming to romantic maaneet scenes we might get may b after DD comes back ... i guess she is still taking some time off ... that might b another reason we are getting no maaneet ...

Hima, I learned of a new tactic not to get upset, i just think of him as SS and nothing else just think of him as a new character SS and then it'll be ok 
divareena thumbnail
Aashu/Hima - if i have to see devil scenes again i will throw up. Why are CVs giving them so much importance.  I would rather see tej and pammi's love growing.

all@ fridays thread, read the title😆https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42617000

aashu - how are youi
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

aash ... episode is bakwaas ... i think DD is taking rest or is in vacation ... coz she was working hard since the past 1 year & has not taken rest ... so i guess she is using her vacation time now ... & shooting very little ... so once she uses her leaves we will get our maaneet romance abck ... chk pge 5 ... for little bit more info ... Y i think so she is on leave

divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

hello reena

spee - me trying to be calm ... it's obvious that the cv's are obsessed with devil ...

Hima - i swear if the CVs like devil so much they can take him to their house but why give us nightmares.
leverne thumbnail
Hi dee...hi spee...hi reena...my patience is running out... I don't know why i no longer wait to watch the show...and i am feeling very bad abt it... I don't want this show to end...i'l watch it only for maaneet...but wat abt everyone else...the show will be removed if they don't get trp...i being a fan will watch for sake of trp...but others will switch over to new shows...i am upset...doesn't matter if i don't watch one episode...gone are the days of watching all repeats as well...now toh main episode to watch is also big deal...dee...ur so positive...i wish i could be that positive...but i like to be more practical...
divareena thumbnail
I hope DD comes back soon so we can see maaneet's romance. But seriously CVs should not give devil character much thought. The main lead is maan and geet and i dont understand why CVs have made him out to be a good person, which he clearly is not😡
dewdropred thumbnail

@dee - if they change SS to my fav actor alos ... me not taking the name ... i will hate devil character & can't like him ...

@reena - i agree ... don't mind watching tejji & pammi ... reena u will have 2 throw up every day ... coz devini scenes will compulsory last till amritsar ka track & after tht have 2 think over ...whether will cont or not ...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@dee-hi sweetheart...thank u for giving us all hope and positivity...love u dear

dee v all try to be calm and happy but everyday cvs show us wat v don't want to see but don't show us wat v want to see and sometimes they completely ruin it so sometimes v all become upset and disappointed...and v crazies r like a best frenz family of CRAZIES MAANEETIANS who live in MAANEET heaven 24x7, so v all share our feelings with each other be it our love and happiness and also our pain and anger...no matter wat but still v all love, admire, respect and worship our MAANEET and GHSP and v CRAZIES love each other and v cannot live without each other...

@hima-ab muje samaj mein nahi aaraha hai ki mein kya kahu aur kya na kahu...

@reena-hi sweety...i know yaar none of us r in mood for any analysis...analyse karne ke liye agar kuch hoga toh analysis karenge right?😭...v all have better things to do than do analysis on dev(il) rapist cheater victim ki so-called 4th love story sorry i cannot call it love bcuz then it wud be like insulting the meaning of love...actually once again it is just dev's...

@aash...hi sweetheart...hope u r fine today...abt episode ab hum kya kahe aash?...

@all...i'm still hoping with full faith and positivity that some miracle wud happen and v wud get back our GHSP and our MAANEET those golden divine dreamy and breathtaking days back...

hope our DD is feeling better...take care darling our Geet plz come back soon for your Maan...v all want to see our MAANEET happy sharing beautiful and lovely moments together...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

Hima - i swear if the CVs like devil so much they can take him to their house but why give us nightmares.

reena 🤣tu bhi naa🤣 ... i guess they don't mind it 🤣
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

Hi dee...hi spee...hi reena...my patience is running out... I don't know why i no longer wait to watch the show...and i am feeling very bad abt it... I don't want this show to end...i'l watch it only for maaneet...but wat abt everyone else...the show will be removed if they don't get trp...i being a fan will watch for sake of trp...but others will switch over to new shows...i am upset...doesn't matter if i don't watch one episode...gone are the days of watching all repeats as well...now toh main episode to watch is also big deal...dee...ur so positive...i wish i could be that positive...but i like to be more practical...

Hi reni 🤗 all our patience is running out. I too watch geet for maaneet and dont worry the show will not end. 🤗🤗🤗🤗