Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hima dekha Maaneet and Devil ke scene mai Geet ka hair choti and pony tale mai tha ...CVS ne thik se edit vhi nahi kia...
sumona28 thumbnail
Hi Spandana kya hua dear...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the editors took care not to use the BD of DD ... i guess in some scenes thy used wig with braid & in another scenes thy used another wig with pony for DD ...

so the editors mixed 2 diff scenes wht thy shot at 2 diff times ... may b coz of availability of actors & looks like GC was there when DD was there ... may B SS was not available at tht time ...

means that DD is on leave ...  now it is confirmed DD is still in leave ... she is giving some shots & might B taking rest ... so that's the reason ... we are not getting romantic scenes ...

so once DD is back from her leave / vacation we will get maaneet  ... till then we have to bear devini ...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hima - Sweetheart relax, it's no use getting upset, remember I told you just relax and enjoy the show don't think about the negatives or else you'll be tensed everyday

Mona - I too wanna see Lachchi face when she realizes that Balwant is Maan, I hate the way she talks to him ðŸ˜¡

Spee, Sammy, Varshu, Aarthi, Bharthi, Reni hi and don't despair we'll be getting more of Maaneet soon so smile ðŸ˜ƒ Hima smile dear ðŸ¤—
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Hima - Sweetheart relax, it's no use getting upset, remember I told you just relax and enjoy the show don't think about the negatives or else you'll be tensed everyday

Mona - I too wanna see Lachchi face when she realizes that Balwant is Maan, I hate the way she talks to him ðŸ˜¡

Spee, Sammy, Varshu, Aarthi, Bharthi, Reni hi and don't despair we'll be getting more of Maaneet soon so smile ðŸ˜ƒ Hima smile dear ðŸ¤—

dee ... i am trying dee ... to take it easy but it's not working ... i prepare my mind ... every day 2 enjoy the episode ... but as soon as devil opens his mouth / comes on screen & rants some nonsense ... my brain is back 2 square 1 ... hating the existence of devil ...

coming to romantic maaneet scenes we might get may b after DD comes back ... i guess she is still taking some time off ... that might b another reason we are getting no maaneet ...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi sweeties,

@hima-i can understand how u r feeling sweety...v all r hurt disappointed and angry...just hope cvs, ph and channel wud understand our feelings for our GHSP and MAANEET...i will check ur post...

@mona-darling v all want to see our MAANEET back in delhi asap...

@all, hima, mona-i really appreciate u girls that u actually wrote the analysis honestly speaking i cud not even watch episode properly...i was fast forwarding the epi thinking atleast v wud get one MAANEET scene...i was waiting so eagerly with full hope that v wud get atleast one beautiful and lovely MAANEET scene par aisa nahi hua...aaj epi mein na sahi kam se kam precap mein hame MAANEET ko dekhne mila ussi se kush hogayi aur ussi se ummeed bani hai ab ki kal hame koi khoobsurat MAANEET scene mil jaaye...hopefully Maan's identity is exposed soon and v wud get back our MAANEET...

@varsha-hi darling...v all miss our spamming and saza queen yaar!...jaldi wapas ajao!!!...enjoy the wedding dear...i guess everyone at ur home might be thinking varsha sach mein paagal hogayi seeing how v cannot live without GHSP and MAANEET even for a day...trust me it happened with me also telling u frm my experience lol!

@deepz-hi darling...wow 2mrw u will get back ur lappy!...so happy for u and us dear!!!

@dee-hi dear...v all miss u too sweetheart...hoping to see u online tonight!

@all...y does everyone cvs ph and channel love dev(il) so much?...dev(il) ne kya unn sab pe koi jaadu kiya hai? Aur issi chakkar mein hamare GHSP MAANEET aur CRAZIES MAANEETIANS itne udhas, ghusee aur pareshaan hai...kaash koi chamatkar ho jaaye aur dev(il) hamare GHSP aur MAANEET ki zindagi se hamesha ke liye chala jaaye...aisa hua toh hamare MAANEET aur hum sab CRAZIES MAANEETIANS be khush aur sukoon se hum apne MAANEET ki beautiful aur magical moments phir se enjoy kar sakthe hai hamare MAANEET paradise mein...

@samata-hi sweety-hope u r feeling fine today

@sakshi-hi sweetheart

@aash-hi darling...hope u r fine today...

@reni-hi sweetheart...how r u?...i understand wat u mean...v all r saying requesting and literally pleading the cvs, ph and channel y can't they understand how emotionally attached v all r to our GHSP and MAANEET...hopefully soon they will understand us and our feelings...

@reena-hi darling...kaha ho?

@aarthi and ijjat-kaha ho tum dono?...v all miss u darlings...come back soon!
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
Hi Hima/daisy/spee/aashu/mona/reni/bharti

how  are you?

No analysis from me until i see more maaneet scenes.
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Hi Dee how are you...nice to see you. Ye GHSP humhe  kya bana dia...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
itna bakwaas epi yha ke i am speechless!!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

hello reena

spee - me trying to be calm ... it's obvious that the cv's are obsessed with devil ...