Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Hima nice analysis ...Delhi track se pahele no Maaneet's scene...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mona ... i will come back after 11:30 ... if u r here let me know i wll stay or else will come back after 11:30 ...

dewdropred thumbnail

mona lets c ... cv's will not deprive us of maaneet romance ... if they do so ... it's a loss for them ... not for us ...

leverne thumbnail
I didn't watch the episode...no cable at home...read update...don't wanna see maan helping the devil...wat is the poor nandini ka fault...she deserves a better life partner...not devil...i guess geet didn't try to help devil...only maan is feeling bad for his long lost bro...whom he hated to the core...who once was responsible for all the tears in the eyes of the girl he loved the most...don't think i wanna watch the episode ... I'l spare myself the torture...pls don't butcher maan ka character...how will he try to bring devini together...just thinking abt his bro and not an innocent girl...who will decide wat she wants from life...
sumona28 thumbnail
Hima I am here...you will come 11.30 no problem...
sumona28 thumbnail
@Hima

@mona – nice post … I 2 want 2 c the reaction on lacchi face when ballu is exposed … mama was fine … hated kam****

U want lucky miss kar rahin hain kya usse …

Nahi dear but lucky ka rocket wala comedy achcha hai...

sumona28 thumbnail
@Hima

mona lets c ... cv's will not deprive us of maaneet romance ... if they do so ... it's a loss for them ... not for us ...

Hima CVs ka dimag phir se hil gaya hai...issiliye tau aisa kar raha hai...
dewdropred thumbnail

@reni - the  cv's already butchered geet's character ... now it's time for maan ... but they are working very hard 2 raise devil ki character ... u did not watch the episode ... well u r fine ... u can spare urself from being tortured ...

leverne thumbnail
I didn't watch the episode...no cable at home...read update...don't wanna see maan helping the devil...wat is the poor nandini ka fault...she deserves a better life partner...not devil...i guess geet didn't try to help devil...only maan is feeling bad for his long lost bro...whom he hated to the core...who once was responsible for all the tears in the eyes of the girl he loved the most...don't think i wanna watch the episode ... I'l spare myself the torture...pls don't butcher maan ka character...how will he try to bring devini together...just thinking abt his bro and not an innocent girl...who will decide wat she wants from life
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi crazie darlings🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I can't believe one day wud come where they wud show more of dev(il)'s story than our MAANEET and their well-wishers friends and family like Dadima, Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha...

So, no analysis frm me until v get back our MAANEET and our GHSP...

Now let us all stand united for our MAANEET our GHSP and us CRAZIES MAANEETIANS...let's still have faith hope and be positive...hopefully things will improve asap and v wud get back our GHSP and our MAANEET...

Sweethearts plz check the pm i had sent u all in the evening...

Also, here is the link to my new post which i had made yesterday

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686285

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET...

Hello my lovely MAANEETIANS,

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET...

If you r a true MAANEETIAN and if u truly and deeply love, admire, respect and worship MAANEET and if MAANEET have bcum ur lives, then please please please check this link and  post your feedback on the links given in the above thread...

Thank u so much

Love,
Spandana

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago