Crazy Incredibles-Thursday' thread

Posted: 12 years ago

URL=http://img862.imageshack.us/i/95379627.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rules For New and Old Crazy Members!!! 

1)Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.

2)Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.

3)For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core... No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.

4)WARNING to ALL!!!    - If any bashing is found in the thread,  3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.

5)We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.

6)We are not Fans of Devini, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.            

7)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...  

• If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS
 ******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

P.S: Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post below

Hi crazie darlingsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I can't believe one day wud come where they wud show more of dev(il)'s story than our MAANEET and their well-wishers friends and family like Dadima, Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha...

So, no analysis frm me until v get back our MAANEET and our GHSP...

Now let us all stand united for our MAANEET our GHSP and us CRAZIES MAANEETIANS...let's still have faith hope and be positive...hopefully things will improve asap and v wud get back our GHSP and our MAANEET...

Sweethearts plz check the pm i had sent u all in the evening...

Also, here is the link to my new post which i had made yesterday

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686285

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET...

Hello my lovely MAANEETIANS,

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP AND MAANEET...

If you r a true MAANEETIAN and if u truly and deeply love, admire, respect and worship MAANEET and if MAANEET have bcum ur lives, then please please please check this link and  post your feedback on the links given in the above thread...

Thank u so much

Love,
Spandana

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago

no analysis ... i am still mad at the cv's ... hate the cv's ...

made a post on how much biased are the cv's chk it out ...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1687363 

devil  ke baaren main kuch naa hi likhu tho acha hain ...

maan was giving some advice to nandi ... could not hear properly ... but i guess it was good as she smiled ...

too much devil ki muh dikhayi ho rahin hain ... koi plz brij ki talwar se uss ka head cut kar do plz ... can any one do me this favour ...

are we gonna get maaneet romance ... or these 2 will behave as though they are from B.C ki zamana ...

when i thought chalo maaneet in 1 room ... devil entered over there 2 & OMG 😲😲😲😲me shocked he is saying sorry ...

& I hated the dialogues wht ever uttered by devil in front of maan ...😑😑😑 

I am glad that geet is not helping devil ... i hope cv's keep geet away from this issue ...

i did not like maan helping ... but he melted for the crocodile tears of devil 😑😑😑😑

bcoz of devil & cv's ...me still mad mad mad ... 😑😑😑

no maaneet romance ... me still sad sad sad ...😭😭😭

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
Devil ko barso ki baad payaer hua...so funny...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Kuch nahi bolna lagta hai Devil is main character and How dear you Devil Maaneet ki biz haddi bani bahut mushkil se humhe Maaneet scene dekhne ko mila wo vhi Devil ne chapat kar dia and bina knock kiye room mai enter kia...

I think there will be no Maaneet's romance before Delhi track...

Kiyu ki Maan tension mai hai wo tau Geet ko thik se dekha vhi nahi...

Maan Nandini ko kya bola koi mujhe bolege...I think Maan ye bola Nandini ko thoda time dena chahiye...

Devil tau sarabi ban gaya ...I hate...

I want to see the reaction when Lachi will know that Ballu Is MSK...

Now Mama is so irritating...too much ho raha hai...no comedy ...I want Lucky...

Precap...Maan want to help Devil so he want to reaveal his identity dekhta hai ...I want too...

I want to go to Delhi...
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago

one thing i have realised seeing the episode..the track is not bad or the episode..it's just that devil is runing everything..if in place of devil we had msk's other bro vicky or msk's friend then it would have been a great track...

hmmm...no analysis till i fgure out what exactly are the cvs trying to show...
Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
 hello allπŸ€—

kithna accha laagtha hai post karnaa...πŸ˜ƒ

hiye... me likin the episode despite very few maneet scenes.. reason.. geet serial dekhne ko toh miltha hai..πŸ˜ƒ

i watch only geet at nite 9:30..came to y mom s place...have a wedding to attend here..wedding is on may 22...

phir bhi mein geet geet karthi rehthi hoon...πŸ˜†

tum sab logoin ko geet dekhne ko mil raha hai isliye baath aa rahi hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†

hi all..hima dii..mona dii... samata dii...dee...spee..reena..deeps..ixu..aash..prithi..bharti...honey...

kaise ho yaar...

me waiting wen will nandini see geet s wedding pic...n i think even lucky ll know the truth...
Originally posted by bharkha

hello allπŸ€—

kithna accha laagtha hai post karnaa...πŸ˜ƒ

hiye... me likin the episode despite very few maneet scenes.. reason.. geet serial dekhne ko toh miltha hai..πŸ˜ƒ

i watch only geet at nite 9:30..came to y mom s place...have a wedding to attend here..wedding is on may 22...

phir bhi mein geet geet karthi rehthi hoon...πŸ˜†

tum sab logoin ko geet dekhne ko mil raha hai isliye baath aa rahi hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†

hi all..hima dii..mona dii... samata dii...dee...spee..reena..deeps..ixu..aash..prithi..bharti...honey...

kaise ho yaar...

me waiting wen will nandini see geet s wedding pic...n i think even lucky ll know the truth...
yes yaar vashu.. kitna acha lagtha hai... main bhi dhoondthi rahthi hoon sab crazies ko...

to edhar udhar post karthi hoon...

kya haal hai tera... hopefully i wull get my lappy by saturday!!!!
Hi Crazies...see you all tonight πŸ€— Missed you all and can't wait to talk to you all πŸ˜Š
I can't understand laugh ya cry...
Hey crazies dekha kya Geet's dress is old just its cut short the dress's hand...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²