Navya

AnYa n one bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
heya guyzzz.🤗.i thnk tiz whole week gonna be a AnYa week...🥳wat a epi it was...😍.luved anant's gussawala attitude nd also navya crying fr him...😳arre yaar yeh dono realise kyun nahi karte ki yeh ek dussre se bahut pyar karte hain...surprised of navya 2day...

she acted very well lik hw the girl's emotions will be wen she s n love...👏.nd also meri anant was sooo cuteee wen he was sleeping...☺️nd also n the end kya kiss tha woh..🤪wah wah..i thnk anant s surely pretending 2 be sleep...😉bcoz he smiled wen navya kissed him..😃

it doesnt luk like he was actually sleeping...nd also thanz 2 the professor...👏bcoz of him Anya n one bed nd kiss everythng...😉nd precap was little bit scary.😲.i hope navya escape frm the situation..😛tiz week s full of AnYa week...agar aise hi hogi na tho yeh shagun kya hamare rama bhi kuch nahi kar sakte hain...🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wo so raha tha...he smiled as he thot its a dream may be...but i kno he will realise tomz...wowww it was a surprise loveddd the epi to bits...😳
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: starangel

heya guyzzz.🤗.i thnk tiz whole week gonna be a AnYa week...🥳wat a epi it was...😍.luved anant's gussawala attitude nd also navya crying fr him...😳arre yaar yeh dono realise kyun nahi karte ki yeh ek dussre se bahut pyar karte hain...surprised of navya 2day...

she acted very well lik hw the girl's emotions will be wen she s n love...👏.nd also meri anant was sooo cuteee wen he was sleeping...☺️nd also n the end kya kiss tha woh..🤪wah wah..i thnk anant s surely pretending 2 be sleep...😉bcoz he smiled wen navya kissed him..😃

it doesnt luk like he was actually sleeping...nd also thanz 2 the professor...👏bcoz of him Anya n one bed nd kiss everythng...😉nd precap was little bit scary.😲.i hope navya escape frm the situation..😛tiz week s full of AnYa week...agar aise hi hogi na tho yeh shagun kya hamare rama bhi kuch nahi kar sakte hain...🤣🤣🤣

hahhahaaahahha sooo ahppy after todays epis aari tension chalee gayee article ki hhahahahhah cant wait for tomorrow
lonelyshadow thumbnail
AnYa Week!

The bed scene was awesome!

and kiss ka toh kya kehna *blush*

..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: triasha

wo so raha tha...he smiled as he thot its a dream may be...but i kno he will realise tomz...wowww it was a surprise loveddd the epi to bits...😳

i dnt thnk he was really sleeping yaar...k letz see 2mrw😳
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

hahhahaaahahha sooo ahppy after todays epis aari tension chalee gayee article ki hhahahahhah cant wait for tomorrow

haan...AnYa week...cant wait fr 2mrw😳
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: amnaM

AnYa Week!

The bed scene was awesome!

and kiss ka toh kya kehna *blush*

☺️☺️☺️
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i was just smiling seeing the episode hayee,yaa anant is surely pretending to sleep😛😆
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

i was just smiling seeing the episode hayee,yaa anant is surely pretending to sleep😛😆

haan chaitu me 2 sure he was jst pretending 2 be sleep😳
kripa_kh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am happy with today's episode but somewhere i'm still worried abt the engagement article.