sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
How can she say that She is not lucky like Mona as mona got a saas like ambaaji and she got chaayjii.I bet in this world no other saas wont be as good as chaayi...hetla dumbu just think and say my dear...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree chaiji is the best mother in law but i tink even she gets partial at times,for eg during breakfast time,shye was ready to make toast for sweety but dint allow hetal to cook,i agree after tat she only cooked for her,wat i beleive is wen a bride newly enters a house,she is blank about every1,so people cums and give her sum kind oof impression about it and the first impression alwys last longer,and as for today for every child her mother is the best,however strict ambaji was,hetal will alwys prefer ambaji and mona will prefer sweety or chaiji.
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with Sherma...But didnt liked hetal today...everyone will have feelings that want to spend time with husband and go outside.but also need to unerstand family responsibilites

sherma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saraharshad

I agree with Sherma...But didnt liked hetal today...everyone will have feelings that want to spend time with husband and go outside.but also need to unerstand family responsibilites

i still dont blame hetal cause she dint misbehaved wid chaiji nor the guests,she cooked food and met the guests,but she has aright to remove frustration on husband,i mean i wld hve done it.poor karan😊
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherma

i still dont blame hetal cause she dint misbehaved wid chaiji nor the guests,she cooked food and met the guests,but she has aright to remove frustration on husband,i mean i wld hve done it.poor karan😊

the cvs make her character negative in coming days.that is for sure.
sherma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bakwaas100

the cvs make her character negative in coming days.that is for sure.

i jst hope not,but dont tink so,the producer had promised that there are no negative chracters in the show and hope she doent forgets it.
April2007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherma

Hetal is sulking and cooked with very bad grace..

Ambaji would have killed Mona if she would have even made an arrangement to go to a movie without her permission.

Hetal was not allowed to play cards and do anything without her mom's permission..she is clearly lying when she says Mona is lucky to have Ambaji as saas..Amba is the most horrible saas, she tortured Mona, banned Kalavati from entering her house and now, she come running to Hetal susaral..Mona's parents were never welcome. Amba imprisoned Mona and Anu agreed with her.
gracious45 thumbnail
A lot of us are complaining against Hetal but the only reason for that is because we keep comparing her with Mona. However in real life situations not everyone is hetal and not everyone is mona. There is a mix of both of them.

If I was in hetal's place and my date got cancelled because of guests then I would be pretty pissed off. However there are some people who might not care about not going. It just depends on the type of person. We should stop comparing them. Hetal is not bad it is just that all her life she has restrictions and she thought after marriage she will get her freedom which they bedi family promised her the first day but now they dont even let her make breakfast to her choice or pray to her god. With Mona however she had a very loving and carefree family she has had her fun so it is not that hard for her adjust.

Overall, hetal's mother in law might be nice from inside but her actions are making her look bad. Lets just forget about how mona was treated and focus on hetal from a new perspective. She has been in this house for like less than a week and they are expecting her to stop worshipping to her god forget the kind of food she likes and adapt and cancel her plans with her hubby. I for one will admit that if i was in her place I would be pissed off too.
sherma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nigo123

A lot of us are complaining against Hetal but the only reason for that is because we keep comparing her with Mona. However in real life situations not everyone is hetal and not everyone is mona. There is a mix of both of them.

If I was in hetal's place and my date got cancelled because of guests then I would be pretty pissed off. However there are some people who might not care about not going. It just depends on the type of person. We should stop comparing them. Hetal is not bad it is just that all her life she has restrictions and she thought after marriage she will get her freedom which they bedi family promised her the first day but now they dont even let her make breakfast to her choice or pray to her god. With Mona however she had a very loving and carefree family she has had her fun so it is not that hard for her adjust.

Overall, hetal's mother in law might be nice from inside but her actions are making her look bad. Lets just forget about how mona was treated and focus on hetal from a new perspective. She has been in this house for like less than a week and they are expecting her to stop worshipping to her god forget the kind of food she likes and adapt and cancel her plans with her hubby. I for one will admit that if i was in her place I would be pissed off too.

i agree to it,even i wld have got pissed,the good ting over here was she dint removed her anger on her mother in law of in front of guests,she has a right on her husband,y will she not get angry on him.and peopl shld stop comparing hetal and mona,i agree mona was tourted etc etc but still she went back to her sasural,she still wants ambaji approval etc cause downsumwere she idolise her 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
hi! I'm new here and recently got hooked unto this show! I think Hetal is being too much of a spoiled sport...I don't understand why she had to eat the paratha when she couldn't...what they don't keep cereal, crackers, or other snacks...even fruit would do...she and others need to learn to compromise!

And sweety's preggers...so we can't compare the 2...without a doubt the pregnant woman gets priority b/c her mood and hunger isn't in her control!

As for the "character less"...that's a tad bit too far...but Hetal doesn't even wanna try like Mona did, and that ear ring thing...she could have just told Sweety instead of bad-mouthing her! But Hetal take things too far...she needs to learn to be more open hearted and welcoming and needs to try to gel well with her new family...she's def frustrating and takes and applies the wrong advice!

I think she went into a good family...that's chilled and allows her to do what she wants, but sometimes things come up and so she needs to fulfill her homely duties first and then she could go do what she wants later...and poor Karan for sure! 

Okay done venting...sorry guys if offended anyone, but these are just characterizations!