Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 18th May

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
well well well... nothing much to say about our dear kesuda..

but i noted something very interesting about his character. whenever he's around gulaal, he's at peace. as if he has no other problems in the whole wide world. he's in complete bliss, and that flute wala music is also played so lovingly in the background. he feels as if in heaven. now thats love.

but when it comes to the rest of the house, he comes back to reality (in a very harsh reality that he still hasn't gotten over yet!), his mind tracks back to his most important problem. whether its caused my motabha's insights, or talli's random (and frankly, very annoying) outbursts about missing loved ones, or angered by D's presence itself! whatever it is, today we saw how easily his emotions are let loose. today (and even before today) we saw the raw power in his emotions (thanks to Neil for his fan-bloody-tastic performance). and the only one who can somewhat have a strong hold on his raging "Ganga of emotions" seems to be Gulaal. she is the one person that can make him think rationally, setting his emotions aside. on the surface he might say that he trusts his reason for misbehaving gulaal, more than gulaal herself, but there is still that lingering trust that dates back to the first time kesar accepted her as a friend after Talsagra found water. somehow, i have an inkling that gulaal woud be the one who would help him solve this problem he has. how? i wish i knew, but i have a strong feeling that it would be this support that gulaal offers to kesar that would not only drive this issue away but also help her accept kesar as a husband. πŸ˜³

okay, that's all folks! blah. this post lacks comic relief. blah, where is talli when you need her??? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† she comes when you don't need her AT ALL! she's one jhameli only! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

btw, i think durgesh was a bit funny today. before, i used to be kind of creeped out by his dual-sexuality, but today i found his acting so very ticklish! esp. the part where he affectionately scrunches up his nose at the family members when he announces that raman is running for the sarpanch position. LOL. i was LMAO! and he also kinda reminds me of Adam Lambert on stage performing in American Idol... as in, they're both so theatrical! durgesh kinda uses all the "props" around him to make the entire "game" he's playing so fun to watch and play because it has that dramatic streak! LOL. πŸ˜† i totally loved his acting today.

oh wait, srush would kill me. this is kesuda's post. BUT HECK. we need some comic relief man! πŸ˜†
Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
REs...me coming partner...was updating in LTL πŸ˜†

Edit: so sorry for me being late😳 and e lo! you doing me munni badnaam??? when did I ever beat you upπŸ˜†
Chal no rambling...on the epi...

Owww the Bacha was sooo hurt na😳...His disbelief that Gulaal would give it to Dushyant...his anger and jealousy at the eye contact and the smile between Gulaal and Dushyant...
His hurt an pain on seeing that Motabha has also agree to the same ...and then his anger...and sulkiness...the tears in his eyes...the bacha was sooo alone na...amongst alll...
my heart went out for him at that very moment...
But you are right...he feels so much at ease and happy when he is with Gulaal..even amidst the crowd of people it is Gulaal his eyes seek...he is so lost without her na...
and today when he saw her attention on Dushayant...he felt so betrayed...
owww...a big hug to the hurt bachaπŸ€—
Fantoo analysis re my BCC...itna chhota part mein bhi jaan daal di😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey shailini ! nice post but everything seems rushing  ...they have suddenly brought so many ppl in pictures week before it was all kesar gulaal ,  their story was creating so many butterflies in stomach and suddenly u see durgesh raman daima motaba  driver dushyant jamna kaki  poonamba yogesh... need to take a deep breath... wondering y they insuddenly started so many parallel tracks like sarpach dushyant - raman-gulaal tarck,  raman -sudha-family track, durgesh- dushyant- driver track ,  jamna kaki dushyant and his marriage track , dushyant- durgesh- kesar track , kesar- dushyant- gulaal tarck , gulaal- kesar -talli track...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺhell confusing wen they will show just GULAAL - KESAR  ???????? Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Me too reserving... Writing update for DLMH. πŸ˜›

Edited-

Nice post dear...missed todays episode..will watch repeat telecast tomorrow.

Seems like an episode with less Chudail scene.

When sacrificing Kaanya Gulaal will know that Kesar starts loving her?

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Me updated my comment aboveπŸ˜ƒ
sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

REs...me coming partner...was updating in LTL πŸ˜†

Edit: so sorry for me being late😳 and e lo! you doing me munni badnaam??? when did I ever beat you upπŸ˜† 
which is why today could have been a first! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Chal no rambling...on the epi...

Owww the Bacha was sooo hurt na😳...His disbelief that Gulaal would give it to Dushyant...his anger and jealousy at the eye contact and the smile between Gulaal and Dushyant...
His hurt an pain on seeing that Motabha has also agree to the same ...and then his anger...and sulkiness...the tears in his eyes...the bacha was sooo alone na...amongst alll...
my heart went out for him at that very moment...
But you are right...he feels so much at ease and happy when he is with Gulaal..even amidst the crowd of people it is Gulaal his eyes seek...he is so lost without her na... his hurt was so obvious... but still unexplainable cos gulaal was confused.. πŸ˜­ hope he gets better... πŸ˜Š
and today when he saw her attention on Dushayant...he felt so betrayed...
owww...a big hug to the hurt bachaπŸ€— me too! and a very molesting type one! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fantoo analysis re my BCC...itna chhota part mein bhi jaan daal di😳 ah! πŸ˜³ i learnt it from the best only... [pointedly looks at srush] πŸ˜ƒ

sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

hey shailini ! nice post but everything seems rushing  ...they have suddenly brought so many ppl in pictures week before it was all kesar gulaal ,  their story was creating so many butterflies in stomach and suddenly u see durgesh raman daima motaba  driver dushyant jamna kaki  poonamba yogesh... need to take a deep breath... wondering y they insuddenly started so many parallel tracks like sarpach dushyant - raman-gulaal tarck,  raman -sudha-family track, durgesh- dushyant- driver track ,  jamna kaki dushyant and his marriage track , dushyant- durgesh- kesar track , kesar- dushyant- gulaal tarck , gulaal- kesar -talli track...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺhell confusing wen they will show just GULAAL - KESAR  ????????

i think that's partly why the show is unique... somehow, i feel the creatives will inter-link all these tracks together and will come out one huge problem that will have one solution... changing durgesh. 

well, at least that's what i think.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

^ but sabse bada track abhi baki hai mere dost ( did i sound like srk )  ! convincing gulaal maiyya to except kesar's love...thats grandfather of all twist i dont know how will it happen ?

sharneil92 thumbnail
@arti: i wish i knew... πŸ˜Š
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Meri chotu sa comment post kar diya.😳