Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 86)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

Nearly 10.. waiting for my sister to come back home because I am starving! :| Her university *sighh*

I had to edit man! I said I would after you finish the part, so I kept my word :)

Who cares about it being filmy.. ? you wrote it.. and I am telling u again, it is amazing :D

Me too cannot wait for November! I miss your nautanki and all the spamming! :( November definitely HAS to come fast! 

I Love Youuu Hug

ROFL

Ah, I'm off now, physics calling >_<

Bubbyeee <3 <3 <3

xoxo
Aanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
LAST PART OF ISA Disapprove I will miss this FF <3

omg such a perfect ending to such a beautiful story <3 it truly was one of the best ones I have read!! and I am so happy you kept this short! If it were long it would have definitely not had the same impact!

this was sooo cute <3
I loved how he fought those people, and then in a cute way met Ridz, dated her and asked her to marry him in a Pizza place <3

OMFG NIKKI WAS SO UNEXPECTED
Stern Smile I was like Shocked what is she doing here LOL
but ahh it was so nice read about her <3 and lmfaoo she reminds me of Geet from JWM! I'm sure that's your inspiration Tongue and lmfaoo she was so damn filmy that it made me laugh so much!!!!
I thinkkk you should have a sequel to this Tongue like Isa #2 Embarrassed I would want Nikki to meet Armaan again...and then Dmitri should have found Armaan...and take revenge and take Ridz away while she's prego...and then Armaan fighting for her Embarrassed and Nikki could be like this person who he confides in during this time Embarrassed awww it sounds cute LOL
but I think I might ask for too much LOL or you can think abt it WinkTongue

but coming back to Isa #1 LOL I loved the entire story!!!! something different and totally something I have loved reading Embarrassed it was such a delight!!! and something totally different from Love Is :) and dude you have written this even better than Love Is for sure!!! I have loved how you went from one event to another and how none of it was stretched...moved at a good pace and you explained everything so well that I could just picture it all <3

WEEE I enjoyed reading this FF!! thank you for giving us this beautiful FF <3 mwahh love you <3 and loveee your writing Embarrassed

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 29 August 2011 at 6:59am

Aanya.

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Comment edited on page 55, 63, 75 and above Embarrassed

WEEE I FEEL PROUD LOL

I have commented so much for your writing today Shocked and in such a short span LOL but it took forever to have it edited *kaan pakde* but you know what I am glad that I did it now after Isa finished Tongue I saw that you weren't updating as fast also and the wait would have killed me LOL like how it does in Love Is after I read an update
Stern Smile

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

LAST PART OF ISA Disapprove I will miss this FF <3

omg such a perfect ending to such a beautiful story <3 it truly was one of the best ones I have read!! and I am so happy you kept this short! If it were long it would have definitely not had the same impact!

this was sooo cute <3
I loved how he fought those people, and then in a cute way met Ridz, dated her and asked her to marry him in a Pizza place <3

OMFG NIKKI WAS SO UNEXPECTED
Stern Smile I was like Shocked what is she doing here LOL
but ahh it was so nice read about her <3 and lmfaoo she reminds me of Geet from JWM! I'm sure that's your inspiration Tongue and lmfaoo she was so damn filmy that it made me laugh so much!!!!
I thinkkk you should have a sequel to this Tongue like Isa #2 Embarrassed I would want Nikki to meet Armaan again...and then Dmitri should have found Armaan...and take revenge and take Ridz away while she's prego...and then Armaan fighting for her Embarrassed and Nikki could be like this person who he confides in during this time Embarrassed awww it sounds cute LOL
but I think I might ask for too much LOL or you can think abt it WinkTongue

but coming back to Isa #1 LOL I loved the entire story!!!! something different and totally something I have loved reading Embarrassed it was such a delight!!! and something totally different from Love Is :) and dude you have written this even better than Love Is for sure!!! I have loved how you went from one event to another and how none of it was stretched...moved at a good pace and you explained everything so well that I could just picture it all <3

WEEE I enjoyed reading this FF!! thank you for giving us this beautiful FF <3 mwahh love you <3 and loveee your writing Embarrassed

Weee thank you for the comment Hug

Yes, JWM was my inspiration, I was watching it that day LOL

Isa #2??? LMAO no! But YOU can write it, what say? ROFL

Yeahh this is pretty much different than anything I've written before!! But I'm glad you loved it :)

Thank You...Gracias...Merci...Danke...Aabhaar...Dhanyavaad...LOL

xoxo
Aanya

ObodroKargosh

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
You crazy woman, your edits are on 55, 63 & 75 ROFL

I had to go through your posts and find out LOL
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

You crazy woman, your edits are on 55, 63 & 75 ROFL

I had to go through your posts and find out LOL

you crazy woman it would have helped if u looked under my post for the last update LOL
I have written where all I edited Tongue itani mehenat nahin karni padti
ROFL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 29 August 2011 at 7:11am
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@ Pooja - Awwwh thank you for all those comments!! Hug

You made my dil khush. sachii! LOL

Muah :*

xoxo
Aanya

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Weee thank you for the comment Hug

Yes, JWM was my inspiration, I was watching it that day LOL

Isa #2??? LMAO no! But YOU can write it, what say? ROFL

Yeahh this is pretty much different than anything I've written before!! But I'm glad you loved it :)

Thank You...Gracias...Merci...Danke...Aabhaar...Dhanyavaad...LOL

xoxo
Aanya

lmfaoo i can't write! let's get that clear Tongue so no I am not writing Isa part 2 Tongue tereko sirf idea diya LOL

and wow i feel honored to be thanked in so many languages Embarrassed

anyway...it's 6:13AM and I think it's time to sleep now LOL I'll have happy dreams about Love Is and will think about what could possibly be the next update Tongue
so how  about you surprise me with an update for it like let's say tomorrow Tongue now that I have edited everywhere, main hak se update maangungi
ApproveEvil Smile

Aanya.

Go to top