Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 85)

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by belle_moi

Originally posted by Hazel-eye

I haven't even started reading Isa yet...I'll complete it and den complete n even I have 2 catch up with Love Is update!!!
Sorry :(

O-M-G! You are damn lucky! U will read the whole thing in one go! Mujhe pata hai Aanya ne kaise tadpaya hai for updates! She is one dangerous girl!! 
And one dangerous author :P
So baby, be careful. Addictions are bad.
Love.
Antara:)

Hey i knw she made us wait for long but her studies are her first priority!!! It was my fault who didn't got a time 2 read her ff...These days i can just read one at a time..!!!
Regards
Aakriti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

I haven't even started reading Isa yet...I'll complete it and den complete n even I have 2 catch up with Love Is update!!!

O-M-G! You are damn lucky! U will read the whole thing in one go! Mujhe pata hai Aanya ne kaise tadpaya hai for updates! She is one dangerous girl!! 
Love.

Hey i knw she made us wait for long but her studies are her first priority!!! It was my fault who didn't got a time 2 read her ff...These days i can just read one at a time..!!!
Regards
Aakriti

\
I know :) I wasnt blaming her... Did u feel bad Aanya? Sorry if that is how u guys interpreted it! And i was just praising her.. :)
Love,

Edited by belle_moi - 29 August 2011 at 4:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeAanya.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Ankuu Hug

Thank Youuu <3 <3

Yeah Nikki was Geet inspired...the day I wrote the installment, I was watching the train bit in the beginning in JWM, so yeah LOL

LMAO when I read "Okayy honestly..." I was like - Oh, she didn't like it. ROFL

Thanks man, you're being too sweet :$

Btw, I'll edit my comment in COME tonight or maybe on Wednesday, okay? I've got a lot on my schedule Ermm

xoxo
Aanya

ROFL Oh I love JWM man and I guessed you were watching or had watched JWM just then LOL

I am not being too sweet, I AM sweet Wink But you deserve it .

And no issues at all Aanya, take your time. Embarrassed

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Love.

Regards
Aakriti

\
I know :) I wasnt blaming her... Did u feel bad Aanya? Sorry if that is how u guys interpreted it! And i was just praising her.. :)
Love,

I know :D I'm happy only LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moiHazel-eye

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Aanya very sweet colors of rainbow ..loved it . The way he rebel was amazing . i loved hm to get back to his home. Sweet SS . plz do write more.

thanks for pm.
love n luck.
ritu

Aanya.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Maine Page 80 pe comment edit kar diya! :D OMG! Maine comment edit kar diya! :P LOL! I feel proud! :D

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

-Edited-

Told you I'd edit it after you finish up this part! :P

The last chapter was fab :D Thanks a ton for this AMAZINGGG SS! :D I loved it :) Truly did! :D

Ahaha, loved Nikki's character SO much! Gave me a good laugh :) She was uber cute! :) And loved how Armaan was like "And she called me filmy!" LOL

So.. I totally LOVED that fighting scene! ESPECIALLY when he punched Dmitri! I was like.. YAYAYYAY! :D The whole scene was written superbly! :) You explained his techniques really well :D

He is working in the security department.. imagine a dude like Armaan as a Bodyguard.. ;) Sexy! Totally co-incidental.. there meeting! :D Love that too. Cliched hai, but Aanya style mein likha hai! That makes it good to read waala type :D :D The awkwardness! :P Ahaha! :P Oh well, they exchanged numbers at least :) Loved the text messages waala part, especially how Riddhima wrote "It's a date." ;) Like it more because the girl made the first move :D

He proposed.. he proposed! So cutely! Me completely loved that scene! :) Sweet as! :D

"I know, I love me too." ROFL Armaaann! So full of himself! :P Ahaha! :P I still love him! :P

Too much love in one comment? You deserve it :D

Waiting for an update on LI because it's been AGES! Stern Smile I don't know how I am surviving! *sighh* Please, jaldi se update kardo! :D

I lovvee youuu Hug

JOJO! :D

Haila Shocked Tune comment edit kardi? Mereko toh laga ki ab November ke baad hi...but then you said you were gonna edit, on the IPKKND forum...but I thought raat ko! Oh wait, it IS night for you, 9-ish, innit? LOL

Awwh thank youuu Hug

Haha you noticed me explaining the techniques part? No one else did. *Sigh* I feel so loved <3 LMFAOO ROFL I haven't done nautanki with you since ages Stern Smile

I'm big on girls making the first move...humesha ladke hi karenge kya? LOL
I know man, I re-read the update today and I was like, shit, yeh kitna filmy hai Ermm

LI update? After 4th September! Have an exam & my best friend's 16th birthday coming up <3 :D

I louuveee you too Hug

November has to come fast, I miss talking to you :|

xoxo
Aanya
Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Haila Shocked Tune comment edit kardi? Mereko toh laga ki ab November ke baad hi...but then you said you were gonna edit, on the IPKKND forum...but I thought raat ko! Oh wait, it IS night for you, 9-ish, innit? LOL

Awwh thank youuu Hug

Haha you noticed me explaining the techniques part? No one else did. *Sigh* I feel so loved <3 LMFAOO ROFL I haven't done nautanki with you since ages Stern Smile

I'm big on girls making the first move...humesha ladke hi karenge kya? LOL
I know man, I re-read the update today and I was like, shit, yeh kitna filmy hai Ermm

LI update? After 4th September! Have an exam & my best friend's 16th birthday coming up <3 :D

I louuveee you too Hug

November has to come fast, I miss talking to you :|

xoxo
Aanya

Nearly 10.. waiting for my sister to come back home because I am starving! :| Her university *sighh*

I had to edit man! I said I would after you finish the part, so I kept my word :)

Who cares about it being filmy.. ? you wrote it.. and I am telling u again, it is amazing :D

Me too cannot wait for November! I miss your nautanki and all the spamming! :( November definitely HAS to come fast! 

Aanya.

Go to top