Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 66)

Rihanna4all Senior Member
Rihanna4all
Rihanna4all

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Party 

Isa is a beautiful and emotional love story.
Its hilarious to read her article... and the conversations followed LOL !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

nIhArIkA Senior Member
nIhArIkA
nIhArIkA

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
happy birthday...god bless you..:)

Aanya.

armaans_desire Senior Member
armaans_desire
armaans_desire

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday!

gr8 part!
omgg she left :(
i hope dis does  not hav a sad ending
cont soon!

Edited by armaans_desire - 20 July 2011 at 9:59am

Aanya.

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aanya.

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Comment edited on Pg 60! :)
Happy Birthday Aanya! :D

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RheaKSG4eva

RES
Will edit when u complete the part!
So UPDATE SOON!
*Edited*
Yay!
Me first! :)
Gosh Aanya!
I sooo love this one! :)
You knw i read this first thing in the morning even though i was getting late for school.. :P
Just love this! :)
Awww...
AR... :'(
That Dmitri...ughh...
And Armaan's mom? She's such a b****!
I felt sooo bad for him... :'(
The part where they confessed made me go "Awww..."
But the Riddhima's letter... :'(
But just love the way you've written it..
Are you gonna continue with it or is it the end?
Love
Rhea

Thank you so much <3

Nah, There's one last part left :D

xoxo
Aanya

Rhea.KaJen

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Aanya nice part .
ammy's mother is a B******. i hate her . Damitri is no lesser than her . Both are heights of selfishness nd i am feeling sorry for Ammy .
Why Ridzi left him . dunno but again Ammy is all alone .ISA means Rainbow.wow that is nice . plz continue soon .
Images

thanks for pm.
love
ritu

Aanya.

@[email protected] Senior Member
@Angel@
@Angel@

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Hey again Aanya :D

Okay so, I just finished reading these last night, but was too sleepy to comment Embarrassed... so yeah I am back to comment now Tongue... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of the stories :D They are all so different from the other and each of them is damn nicely written Smile... Although I love all of them, 'Dear Guy' and 'Isa' have to be my favourite Smile... I know 'Dear Guy' is not an OS but you simply expressing your emotions, but there's a reason why I like that so much :D

Dear Guy:
 Somewhere, I could relate to the girl... this is something like I had felt years back! But at that time I never thought of expressing it by writing it down, it's a good idea, but being the kid I was, I just cried because of it for some days and then... moved on. I wouldn't say moved on actually, because it still kinda hurts when you remember all those nice nice days, and then how it all crashed down and lalalala... I was tired of being the one hurt each time, he would say that it hurt him too, he would feel bad too... but he wouldn't for once stop behaving the suddenly-indifferent way... and then we decided to just remain as mere class-acquaintances and not best friends so that whatever little good was left in that particular relation doesn't finish :)... we were the bestest of friends... it was like if u had to find him, u wud just have to look for me, for we would both be together the whole while... and then I don't even know what went wrong... and... you know...  then we were back to being the strangers we were when he had first joint school. And you know? We're friends now... not best friends... that equation would never come back... and probably I don't even want it to come back for it hurts too much when it all breaks down... but yeah, we're good friends :)... lalalala :P ok sorry I went away from what I had started to do here --- commenting :P... but yeah it brought back a few memories n all :P... so yeah, :P... back to the topic, wonderfully written and I loved every single thing about it... I guess everyone of us can relate to it in one way or the other :)

Isa:
 Now this is one of those stories for which you fail to jot down some coherent words to tell how you like it... Seriously, it's one of the most unique things I have ever come across... and it's totally different from Love is :D... and that is probably one of the things which totally attracts me towards reading it... I was very sleepy so decided to read a part or two of it and then sleep and read the rest later... but trust me once I started reading it... I COULDN'T stop until I had read the final lines of the 4th part... damn I can't wait to read further... thr was a point u know when I was thinking I should have waited till you updated the 5th part because now I am so damn curious to know what lies ahead... I wouldn't even pester you much to update it soonish, because I believe it's academia to blame?... if it is, then studies come first but yeah do try to update whenever possible... and if it's not because of studies, then UPDATE SUPER SOON BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT TO READ!!!...

So that's about it for now, I hope this wasn't too boring to read... but yeah... I kinda got carried away... :$ update soon :D mwah

Love
-Angel

Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moiAanya.

Go to top