Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 60)

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
res
will pakka edit

Saniya786 Groupbie
Saniya786
Saniya786

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Omgshhh That was soo saddd. What kind of mother does that to her son! :( Ughh Please continue soon! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
EDITED:

AHAKDMFKADJKFADJFKAF are you serious?? I think you write this much better than Love Is ROFL I think I should go hide somewhere after I am done commenting! I might have just said something that will make you want me dead instead LOL

but ADLFMAKDJFAKDFD this was so good!!! ahhh so much happened man! I absolutely loved it! did I say the last part was my favorite?? psshtt scratch that! this one just became my favorite Embarrassed
and you've made me speechless ONCE AGAIN!!! like helloo are you allowed to do that?? tereko comment nahin chahiye kya Tongue har time speechless karegi toh comment main meri sirf bakwas padhni padegi ROFL

FK man so much happened in this Stern Smile Is this seriously Aanya writing LOLConfused since when did you start giving us an update where so much happens LOL but I guess if this is a short 5 part FF you need to do that Ermm
but but but still!!! AHHH from his memories to him telling everything to Ridz and then her comforting him and just leaving him like that!! AHHH I was just in a different world for the entire time I was reading this

I am a freaking Salman Khan fan and I loveee listening to his songs <3 and I had that going on in my iTunes right now! my entire playlist of SK songs are playing and I have no idea what songs were playing when I was reading this part Shocked I might have even missed songs from my favorite movies and I don't know LOL I was so into it!!!

AKDMFKAJKDFJA can I say that the meaning of Isa really surprised me!!! I never thought it would be Rainbow! aww that is such a beautiful meaning <3 It just made this FF an even more special FF because the title itself is so nice <3 aww I feel like I'll use it somewhere and will never forget to credit you Embarrassed tehe I love it!!! It makes me cringe <3 imagine getting a name from the person you love that is different and unique <3 awww that is just too good to be true!!! but that's what non fics are for right WinkLOL

Armaan's past CryCry OMG his mom was such a horrible person AngryAngryDead how could she be so cruel! YUCK it disgusts me! and the thought of him sleeping on the streets makes me so sad Cry and then after that if things weren't supposed to get worse they do as he gets Dmitri as his guardian Angry and he has no shame in saying that he sent the bloody car Angry ughhh that is just Dead

aww man I hope Armaan doesn't have to endure too much when he goes back to Dmitri to finish it all!!! and Ridz was so understanding!!! it just made me wanna go and hug her! the words she used while comforting him and just saying that he's a good man prbly made Armaan so happy! I mean all your life you live as a person who is bad and then after saving the person you loves life you hear them say they are a murderer and just minutes later hearing that same person say he's a good person is so overwhelming <3 and I loved how she kept saying I love you!! I don't know why but it reminded me of their last scene Confused like there is no similarity yet there is Confused do I make sense LOL

anyway LOVED THIS PART!!!!! Embarrassed

PS: your an amazing writer :D but I am sure you already know that Tongue

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 29 August 2011 at 5:34am

Aanya.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
AANYA! OH MY GOD! This installment! :O FAR OUT! I loovveee it! Argh, I wanted to cry for Armaan! How can you be so good at this age? :O I could freaking visualise every single thing mentioned in this installment! The emotions. it's like.. I could feel them! So from today onwards.. I officially love your writing! :D You are too good for words! :D I just cannot explain how good this installment was in words.. My fav. lines:

I let my body ease itself on the cold marble floor, closing my eyes as the exhaustion sunk it's claws deeper into me.

The personification u used is amazing! :D Claws of exhaustion.. top job!

Going up to her, I hugged her from behind, hoping that for once, she would hug me back and then kiss my forehead as I had seen so many mothers do to their sons. But she pushed me away roughly and looked at me demanding the coins.

Disapprove I wonder why his mom was like that :(

Turning the other way, I curled up under the street light, it's bright luminescence, and the hard pavement, not letting my tired body sleep.

I don't know what is so good about this line.. cannot put a finger on it.. but I love it! :D

And so I walked straight, back to the living room, willing myself not to let the floodgates, that had locked away my memories for years, open.

Same for this line.. really cannot put my finger on wat i like.. but i like it! :D

Update sooonnn! :D

Lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

PS: You are amazing! :D

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

AANYA! OH MY GOD! This installment! :O FAR OUT! I loovveee it! Argh, I wanted to cry for Armaan! How can you be so good at this age? :O I could freaking visualise every single thing mentioned in this installment! The emotions. it's like.. I could feel them! So from today onwards.. I officially love your writing! :D You are too good for words! :D I just cannot explain how good this installment was in words.. My fav. lines:

I let my body ease itself on the cold marble floor, closing my eyes as the exhaustion sunk it's claws deeper into me.

The personification u used is amazing! :D Claws of exhaustion.. top job!

Going up to her, I hugged her from behind, hoping that for once, she would hug me back and then kiss my forehead as I had seen so many mothers do to their sons. But she pushed me away roughly and looked at me demanding the coins.

Disapprove I wonder why his mom was like that :(

Turning the other way, I curled up under the street light, it's bright luminescence, and the hard pavement, not letting my tired body sleep.

I don't know what is so good about this line.. cannot put a finger on it.. but I love it! :D

And so I walked straight, back to the living room, willing myself not to let the floodgates, that had locked away my memories for years, open.

Same for this line.. really cannot put my finger on wat i like.. but i like it! :D

Update sooonnn! :D

Lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

PS: You are amazing! :D

Jyotika Hug

Thank you SO much for your comment, you have NO idea how you cheered me up! I've been sick since morning...And I'm on bed rest for the day :P

Thank you so so so much :D

Shall try to update soon :)

xoxo
Aanya

Jyo.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Jyotika Hug

Thank you SO much for your comment, you have NO idea how you cheered me up! I've been sick since morning...And I'm on bed rest for the day :P

Thank you so so so much :D

Shall try to update soon :)

xoxo
Aanya

Aww.. I was only saying the truth! :) 

And get well soon sweety! :) Take care and rest. Don't worry too much about the updates. Just rest and get well soon! :)

Lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

Aanya.

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Dear Aanya,
If you, AT ALL, value your life. UPDATE! I mean, seriously, you and Priyanka have been driving me crazy..! Priyanka ma'am is toh not going to update at all, but  *glare* I expected better from u!
Antara:(

Edited by belle_moi - 18 July 2011 at 9:00am

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by belle_moi

Dear Aanya,
If you, AT ALL, value your life. UPDATE! I mean, seriously, you and Priyanka have been driving me crazy..! Priyanka ma'am is toh not going to update at all, but  *glare* I expected better from u!
Antara:(

Antara! Trust me I wanna update but I've been in bed all day! Food Poisoning! I hardly have the energy to write :|

Shall try to update at the soonest! :)

OMG my parents gifted me iPhone 3 for my birthday!!! Wee I'm SO happy! My birthday's on Wednesday but you know... :P It's so sexyy LMAO :D

Really, Imma try and update asap!

xoxo
Aanya

belle_moi

Go to top