Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 51)

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Originally posted by niknavyu

Originally posted by belle_moi

Hahha! Now, everyone is commenting. u are one hell of a blackmailer Anya!

Toh phirr!!!! LOL

Check my Buddy List, I just removed 52 people ROFL

If you wanna read my work, then you comment and let me know. I ain't sending PMs to people who don't even LIKE the update after asking me for PMs :P

I'm off to study now! Bubbyyee :D

xoxo
Aanya
ahhh anya u removed 52 people omg they atlest deserve one chance yaar i mean maybe they r out for vacations or are busy or something i mean u should have atlest given a weeks time to people

I checked all there profiles. They've been commenting everywhere else! I didn't remove the doubtful ones :P

Sorry but when I'm pissed, I'm pissed :|

oh Aanya u r real sweetheart,i am sure u may have removed the right person i mean all those who never comment,and i hope all this of ur dhamki works and ur readers actually comment
so best of luck dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..KaJenDelena..

A big Fat Res, for a big comment for later ;)
Its like 3.03am (as in night like 3.7.011) lol, my brain is like dead, shall definately comment tomoz ;) allohaaa <3

Edited!
Suspence. Suspence. Suspence. Suspence and More Suspence. lol. mmm Aanya girly, seriously WOW. I did not want that to finish. It was too short hehehe ;) There was a grave depth into this update which made me cringe and laugh at the same time. You are improving with every word. Trust me and you dont need improving hehe ;)

Dimtri, I am gonna dedicate this paragraph to him. Seriously what a freak! Lol, and kinda charming at the same time. I have a thing for evil/ badass guys (DAMON <3 ) LOL. He is cruel beyond doubt but I am kinda glad he is, simply because he broke AR and now by doing this "litte mission he sent armaan on" he is gonna bring them back! Lol, his character is protrayed very well. I could imagine his smile and everything!

Armaan, Armaan, Armaan. Badhu, seriously he thought by killing a man, that Ridhimma and him can live happily ever after? What is exactly is his job? How did he get involved with a guy like Dimrtri? see what I mean by suspence? ahaa That part where the man was tied up, in the tree where Armaan and Isa's name was itched made me cringe! Thats the very extent of cruelty. The whole ordeal was writtern perfectly esp love the way you transmitted Armaan's thought that always ran back to Ridhimma. I love the part where you wrote " that day he made two kills, that man tied up in the tree and himself", very very very very very well written.

Ridhimma I totally get her. After all the love of her life took a humans life in front of her and where their love was declared for a reason she does not know and for reason that wont change a thing. I get why she "hates" him, why she is ignoring him. I totally get her. I hope she understands him and saves him out of dmitris claws. However I am not entirely sure how or if she is gonna to forget the past, I certainly will not be able to love a man who is taken a life for what you could slightly call selfish reasons. But then again I aint Ridhimma and I dont have Armaan hehe ;)

Armaan and Ridhimma's little moment was beyond cute and a declaration of their never ending love! I like how they both still care very much for each other even with this circumstance. It gives that lovey dovey feeling! hehe the flasback was sooo adorable! I could imagine Armaan being all scared and ridhimma's " sweet tone" ahhahaa ;) The coffee moment was bahahahaaa! made lol.  I like how Armaan knows how to get intoo her nerves and catch glimpse of the firey Ridhimma he fell in love with! Hope everything settles with them and that Armaan protects her, and we all know he will, no matter what!

I totally adored the update! Hope you diclose the meaning behind ISA. Love Priyanka. 

PRIII Hug

OMGee it's after AGES that you've given me a giganormous comment ROFL

Thank you so so so much <3 

Hmm I don't know what I'd do if in Riddhima's place. No one should EVER be there *shudder* 

I'm glad you liked the moments! I plan on revealing the meaning in the next part! Its nothing much, not too filled with deep meaning or anything, but yeah :)

xoxo
Aanya

Well, it better be something. I have spent hours on net for that little word. *hmph* break the suspense..!

Aanya.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
wats the suspense behind the name isa???
 that was it???
 i wanna read more of it annya plessshhh

Aanya.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I love the update! Totally in love with your writing! <3

Amraan loves her... and she loves him still, doesn't she? :( I want them back together ASAP :P.. and ya, I really want to know the mystery behind the name Isa. :)

"You wish! You are not hot. You're the most...the most un-hot person I know! In fact, you're SO ugly that I'd never go out with you even if you paid me to do it! And has anyone told you? Your dimples are horrible. HO-RRI-BLE! And those six pack abs. You think they're hot? They're NOT. Arghh...why am I even talking to you???!!"

This actually made me LOL! :P :P

The disgust welled up inside me. He was tied against "our" tree. The tree on which we'd inscribed "Armaan loves Isa".

:'( WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO HIM???? He loved her, and still loves her, sho much! :( It was a sweet line... but shooo sad! :(

That day, I'd made two kills. One, the man tied to the tree and the other, myself.

OUCH! Now that is really... sad. :( However, I love this line a lot for some reason! :P

And I hate Dmitri... He disgusts me! Dead

Really nice update! :D I loved it! :) Jaldi se continue... because I realllyyy want to know the whole story behind the name "Isa"... :)

About the comments thingy and what you wrote in the PM... I have studies and all... 12th hai.. so my comments will be less frequent.. is that okay? I will try to comment, but not so sure! But I will definetly hit the like tab :D :D

Good luck with your studies! :)

Lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

Aanya.

..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..KaJenDelena..

A big Fat Res, for a big comment for later ;)
Its like 3.03am (as in night like 3.7.011) lol, my brain is like dead, shall definately comment tomoz ;) allohaaa <3

Edited!
Suspence. Suspence. Suspence. Suspence and More Suspence. lol. mmm Aanya girly, seriously WOW. I did not want that to finish. It was too short hehehe ;) There was a grave depth into this update which made me cringe and laugh at the same time. You are improving with every word. Trust me and you dont need improving hehe ;)

Dimtri, I am gonna dedicate this paragraph to him. Seriously what a freak! Lol, and kinda charming at the same time. I have a thing for evil/ badass guys (DAMON <3 ) LOL. He is cruel beyond doubt but I am kinda glad he is, simply because he broke AR and now by doing this "litte mission he sent armaan on" he is gonna bring them back! Lol, his character is protrayed very well. I could imagine his smile and everything!

Armaan, Armaan, Armaan. Badhu, seriously he thought by killing a man, that Ridhimma and him can live happily ever after? What is exactly is his job? How did he get involved with a guy like Dimrtri? see what I mean by suspence? ahaa That part where the man was tied up, in the tree where Armaan and Isa's name was itched made me cringe! Thats the very extent of cruelty. The whole ordeal was writtern perfectly esp love the way you transmitted Armaan's thought that always ran back to Ridhimma. I love the part where you wrote " that day he made two kills, that man tied up in the tree and himself", very very very very very well written.

Ridhimma I totally get her. After all the love of her life took a humans life in front of her and where their love was declared for a reason she does not know and for reason that wont change a thing. I get why she "hates" him, why she is ignoring him. I totally get her. I hope she understands him and saves him out of dmitris claws. However I am not entirely sure how or if she is gonna to forget the past, I certainly will not be able to love a man who is taken a life for what you could slightly call selfish reasons. But then again I aint Ridhimma and I dont have Armaan hehe ;)

Armaan and Ridhimma's little moment was beyond cute and a declaration of their never ending love! I like how they both still care very much for each other even with this circumstance. It gives that lovey dovey feeling! hehe the flasback was sooo adorable! I could imagine Armaan being all scared and ridhimma's " sweet tone" ahhahaa ;) The coffee moment was bahahahaaa! made lol.  I like how Armaan knows how to get intoo her nerves and catch glimpse of the firey Ridhimma he fell in love with! Hope everything settles with them and that Armaan protects her, and we all know he will, no matter what!

I totally adored the update! Hope you diclose the meaning behind ISA. Love Priyanka. 

PRIII Hug

OMGee it's after AGES that you've given me a giganormous comment ROFL

Thank you so so so much <3 

Hmm I don't know what I'd do if in Riddhima's place. No one should EVER be there *shudder* 

I'm glad you liked the moments! I plan on revealing the meaning in the next part! Its nothing much, not too filled with deep meaning or anything, but yeah :)

xoxo
Aanya

Arrey My sweet Aanya, you deserve nothing less of such comments. I will always try to give all my writers such comments if bloody time permits! bahhaaa ;) Lol I love the fact you say "no one should be at Ridhimma's place" and yet YOU put her their LMAOOO ILY! Iand yesss  love the moments! its cute and their banters made me lol! hehe, cant wait to know the meaning ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moiAanya.

-Afia- Senior Member
-Afia-
-Afia-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Finally You Updated You Made Me Wait Alot LOL
Oh Yeah So Its Usual That I Really Loved It
I Was Hoping For Something Like This So I Guess My Guess About The Past Was Right
Just One Week  This Is Interesting
Looking Forward To The Next Update
Smile
_
Afia

Aanya.

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
aww loved armaan teasing riddhima! hehe
urghh the flashback was horrible poor armaan :( poor riddhima! :(
i hate dimitri! :@

Aanya.

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
EDITED:

-___- I have ran out of words!!! seriously this was just amazing!!! I don't even know what to say dude! it was just filled with so much!!

OMG I seriously don't know what to say!! Armaan loves her so much but he had to what he was ordered to Cry and Ridz had to witness that Cry

this part was written so well! I could like imagine every single thing!! from the yellow path on the TV to how Armaan would be sitting and how his condition would be while thinking about the past to the actual incident that changed everything! it was written beautifully

The seriousness of this part was just perfect! I loved the bickering you added, it made the entire part a little less serious but just the right amount Embarrassed

aww man I feel so bad for AR! because of Dmitri both have had to go through so much Ouch and W*F does he mean when he says CAR Shocked is he sending a car to kill her Shocked to test him Shocked OMG OMG OMG!!!! I hope it's not like that! but I am sure it will be!!! and I can't wait to know what Isa means!!! glad I have rest of the parts already ready LOL and don't have to wait Tongue

this was surely my favorite part till now :) It was written so beautifully!

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 29 August 2011 at 4:40am

Aanya.

Go to top