Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 36)

-Jhalli- IF-Rockerz
-Jhalli-
-Jhalli-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
hey thank you for the pm that was gr8 plz continuee soon and plz can you tell wghat meant by ISA love ria

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riarai2346

hey thank you for the pm that was gr8 plz continuee soon and plz can you tell wghat meant by ISA love ria

Ermm I've said that the meaning of Isa will be disclosed in the story itself!

Thank you :)

xoxo
Aanya
angelic_ridzy Groupbie
angelic_ridzy
angelic_ridzy

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Itz a wonderful idea...!!
Wteva u write will turn out to be good...u r dat good...so dont worry...!!

Aanya.

kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
WOW what a part... really awesome

this part is just so intriguing and mysterious... wanna know what Isa means... armaan ridds knew each other before ???????????? hmmm intereseting

pls continue soon... you have left us "hanging off our seats" for more

thnx for pm

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Hey!
I'm back with the second part of Isa! :) Thank you for all the comments on part 1 Hug
I don't think this turned out particularly well...but meh. :P
Read on:

Part 2

With undisguised loathing and heartbreak in her voice, she said, "You've lost the right to call me that. It's Riddhima now. Riddhima Gupta."

Her words pierced me like shards of broken glass. I'd become emotionally void in the last 4 years, but she brought back a few emotions. Namely, hurt, guilt and a rush of nostalgia. I swallowed the lump in my throat and bending down, I picked up my gun. I moved closer to her while she looked at me with fresh hurt in her eyes. I realized what she thought. She thought I was here to kill her. It pained me more than I let on, that she could think like that. I would never be able to hurt her. She was my sunshine. She was my angel. She was my Isa. I cursed Dmitri for sending me here. He knew everything. Yet he sent me here. For the first time, I caught a glimpse of his ruthlessness.

I was still moving towards her while she backed up against the wall. I grabbed both her wrists in a solid grip. But before I could tell her what I was here for, she kneed me in the stomach, causing me to recoil and loosen my grip on her hands. I saw her trying to escape, but I was quicker. Much quicker. I moved swiftly and snaked my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She came crashing into my chest and once again I was forced to look at her. Her eyes were wide with fear but I could see she was determined. She wouldn't go down without a fight. I brought her even closer and she closed her eyes, a few tears escaping from them.

I felt my own eyes fill up. I couldn't bear to see her cry. I eased my grip on her and wiped her tears with my thumb. Her eyes flew open in shock and she wriggled under my grip. I held her firmly. Looking into her eyes, I said, "Isa, I'm not going to kill you." My words hit home and she relaxed a bit. A part of me danced in joy. She believed me. The next moment I heard her say, "STOP calling me that! Just stop, okay? And what are you here for? Torturing me? Why don't you just finish it off?! It won't be too difficult, will it?"

I sat on the bean bag and in the calmest voice I could manage I reiterated what I'd said earlier, "I'm not going to kill you."

"Really? Then tell me Armaan, why am I finding it hard to believe you?"

"I'm here to hold you hostage. For a week"

She looked at me, spitting fire from her eyes. "In my OWN house? Why don't you just put the gun on my head and get it over with? What does one life matter to you, huh?"

I tried not to let on how much her words hurt me. They shattered my already dead heart even more. With as much steeliness I could muster, I said, "I've been ordered to hold you hostage. To watch over you for a week. I will stay in your house for this period. You will do what I say, without any questions and without a fight. I'd advise you not to disobey me. And for the last time, I'm not here to take your life. I follow the orders given to me more diligently than you think."

I kept my eyes closed. I knew that if I opened them then I'd lose it. I didn't think I could take it one more time if I saw her eyes filled with hate. Hate for me.

I sensed her coming closer to me and my eyes flew open of their own accord only to look into her emerald ones. They shone with unshed tears and with a broken voice she said, "Tell me Armaan, did they "order" you to fall in love with me? And then leave me broken?" She got up and made her way to the bed. Curling up under the blanket she turned around. I could see her body shaking with barely suppressed sobs. My own tears gave way, then. Pieces of my already torn soul were ripped further apart by the sharpness in her words. I cried silently, my heart twisting with every tear she shed. This wasn't supposed to happen. I felt the hate inside me flare up, only this time it was for myself.

I didn't know why Dmitri had asked me to watch her. All he'd told me was that it was a part of the bigger plan. But how could she possibly be a part of any such plan? We were virtually opposites. If she was light then I was darkness. I threw my head back and sighed. People who saw us could make the segregation easily. She was good. I was bad. But the line between good and bad was hazy for me. I thought of Dmitri. He had saved me when I was dying, at the age of 10. From then on he'd fed me, taken care of my education everything. In return he'd asked me only one thing. To join his family. And why not? I did owe him after all. He trained me to become what I am today. His best shooter. His family's youngest member. He told me that I was his prized possession. I yearned for any sort of affection and lapped it up when it came. I shook my head to clear my disoriented thoughts. This was a way of life to me. I wasn't going to change it now.

I looked at her sleeping form. She shivered slightly from the cold wind blowing in from the window. Outside, the leaves danced in melancholy as if in synchronization with our emotions. I walked towards her bed and put the blanket over her. She snuggled into it, making herself comfortable. She turned and I saw her face as the moonlight fell on it. I could see the tear tracks on her face from all that sobbing. Not being able to resist myself, I stooped and placed a kiss on her forehead. I watched her for a while. She was beautiful. It seemed like a different lifetime when we were in love. She frowned in her sleep and I ran a hand over her head. She relaxed.

The words that I thought I had forgotten how to speak, bubbled up inside me and almost to myself, I murmured, "I love you, Isa."

I decided it then. Hostage or not, I'd maker her smile at me at least once before I walked away, forever this time. Because her smile,  would be my only memory.

~~~~~~~~~~

So...that was part 2. To tell you the truth, I have absolutely no idea where I'm going with this one...I've got a story in mind but it's very vague and I plan to make up the details as I write. I just had the urge to write this sort of thing and hence the story :D If you feel like you're losing interest, please tell me! LOL

Comments are more than welcome ;)

See you in a few days <3

xoxo

Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 25 July 2011 at 6:57am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptainluvwidKASURoeameeammy_amnashraddha130aar123mehak_mangiarmaans_desirefatzfathinIhArIkAStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..kalikijenRumz_12belle_moiCutiee_Ashhsasyacutie13vrulsahensevenswarobi1azy123roshni_Aiceprincess101Infinite_Flameksg_ritikascorpio95AltairaAmoon.88immayurfanshaaz_91araja1234qt4everRapunzzelakshadRhea.KaJenSanaa629vidu87Crazyy_Fangupta.aditi20ammy_ka_ashuLekshmic7Munchkin.crazy_4_karanParneetSprachi06shonadesireKaJen_addictionEmaani.95helen_of_troy-RabiaKSGKaJen-amruta04janu1610zhasan2sejal719anjie22..Maitree..ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12maankigeet4everkweetrockstaralaipayutheymijanurMedha.SankiPagalEthereal-Pathnyxxjiyaa_mcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatObodroKargoshOishi23-Anku-sweetdesire-Spirited-.Ohana.

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Losing Interest? Christ me,are you like..Serious? That was just Awesome! Loved the 2nd part !! It was so well described,and Ohgod,who in this heck world is Dmriti? I hate him already ! OhGod Riddhima is So Heartbroken! And Armaan loves her,and they're not together..Arrey yaar,every FF I'm reading is going through this Sad phase :( :( I feel terrible! But this one was so Powerpacked,Esp that line, "Tell me Armaan, did they "order" you to fall in love with me? And then leave me broken?" It killed me! *sob* But the part was really Really AWESOME! PLEASE Continue soon,the wait is Killing me!

Aanya.

kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

OMFG!!!! armaan ridds were in love????? Shocked... definitely not losing interest... wow what a part... totally loved it...so want to know what this big 'PLAN' is...

... cant wait any longer for the ISA secret to be revealed. Confused...

thnx for pm

Edited by kalikijen - 11 June 2011 at 3:45am

Aanya.

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
res

*Edited*
Oh that was mesmerizing Anya! I loved it.. Its a very new concept, or rather, m reading such a thing for the first time. Enjoyed it alot. Do continue. I like the way u write <3
Love.
Antara

Edited by belle_moi - 14 June 2011 at 3:08pm

Aanya.

Go to top