Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 31)

fatzfathi Senior Member
fatzfathi
fatzfathi

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
nice story...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Aanya!!! I was going to reply to ur Dear Guy like AGESSS back but then a stupid power cut = no internet for the whole day!! ARGHH!!!

Well anyways..here goes..!!

Catharsis always helps doesn't it??

WOW!!! i know you were just planning to let go of ur pent up emotions..and so don't need a comment...which is great but i couldn't help but empathize slightly with you...Though My story is wayyy different than urs..I know how it feels when best friends aren't best friends anymore..it hurts..and yes sometime's it's easier to let go..but I didn't.

Actually..with me..I had this amazing best guy firend..and we gelled so well..but he was never someone I looked as anything more..hahahaha..probably coz I was crushing on someone else at that point..and then after that my Armaan obsession got the better of me..!!! LOL!!!

But..yeah..so i always took him as a best friend..and people were trying to set us up together..with all the.. "awwhh..you look cute..he'd be a great boyfriend..bladih bladih blaa.." and I was the stubborn me.. and refused to see him as anything more..and that's when the tension between us started..And it got to a bad stage..!! I couldn't bear talking to him even in a group..whereas..before I'd have no problem sitting with him alone and we'd chat about anything...

I'm not saying I'm perfect..hell no.. I make my mistakes.. but I nearly lost that friendship because of everyone trying to get us together and I felt so uncomfortable..coz i only saw him as a friend and he at one point saw me as something more..then summer holidays arrived where we didn't even contact each other.and when we met each other..things got NASTY!!! I look back and all i can do is honestly smile and laugh..he became cruel to me and if we'd start a teasing match it became worse with him getting all personal..and those times were not good for me..though by ignoring him at first I was probably at fault!!!

Well..I ended up ignoring him more..and we were not talking..I mean i was barely seen in his company and vice versa..that's when i really lost a best friend...but then after a while i decided there was no point in continuing this further..so..we didn't talk about it..and haven't talked about it to date..but slowly..we just started talking casually ot each other..and i tried bridgina the distance...and now i can say i have my best friend back..!! And we've gone back to being as tight as we used to be despite him having a girlfriend now as well..which is bonus coz i don't have to wonder whether he's gonna fall for me or not with every step i take..!!

I know I might not see him again now that we're all going to different parts of the world for universities..but I know that somewhere I still have a best friend and he'll always remain my first best friend..

So i thought of letting go too once..but then I was honestly not ready to lose someone I had once been so close to

Instead of telling you that it was a very nice piece of catharsis..I told you my own story..!!! lolxx..

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Aanya!!! I was going to reply to ur Dear Guy like AGESSS back but then a stupid power cut = no internet for the whole day!! ARGHH!!!

WOW!!! i know you were just planning to let go of ur pent up emotions..and so don't need a comment...which is great but i couldn't help but empathize slightly with you...Though My story is wayyy different than urs..I know how it feels when best friends aren't best friends anymore..it hurts..and yes sometime's it's easier to let go..but I didn't.

Actually..with me..I had this amazing best guy firend..and we gelled so well..but he was never someone I looked as anything more..hahahaha..probably coz I was crushing on someone else at that point..and then after that my Armaan obsession got the better of me..!!! LOL!!!

But..yeah..so i always took him as a best friend..and people were trying to set us up together..with all the.. "awwhh..you look cute..he'd be a great boyfriend..bladih bladih blaa.." and I was the stubborn me.. and refused to see him as anything more..and that's when the tension between us started..And it got to a bad stage..!! I couldn't bear talking to him even in a group..whereas..before I'd have no problem sitting with him alone and we'd chat about anything...

I'm not saying I'm perfect..hell no.. I make my mistakes.. but I nearly lost that friendship because of everyone trying to get us together and I felt so uncomfortable..coz i only saw him as a friend and he at one point saw me as something more..then summer holidays arrived where we didn't even contact each other.and when we met each other..things got NASTY!!! I look back and all i can do is honestly smile and laugh..he became cruel to me and if we'd start a teasing match it became worse with him getting all personal..and those times were not good for me..though by ignoring him at first I was probably at fault!!!

Well..I ended up ignoring him more..and we were not talking..I mean i was barely seen in his company and vice versa..that's when i really lost a best friend...but then after a while i decided there was no point in continuing this further..so..we didn't talk about it..and haven't talked about it to date..but slowly..we just started talking casually ot each other..and i tried bridgina the distance...and now i can say i have my best friend back..!! And we've gone back to being as tight as we used to be despite him having a girlfriend now as well..which is bonus coz i don't have to wonder whether he's gonna fall for me or not with every step i take..!!

I know I might not see him again now that we're all going to different parts of the world for universities..but I know that somewhere I still have a best friend and he'll always remain my first best friend..

So i thought of letting go too once..but then I was honestly not ready to lose someone I had once been so close to

Instead of telling you that it was a very nice piece of catharsis..I told you my own story..!!! lolxx..

Yeah...yours is wayyy more different than mine! :D

But it's awesome, that you're talking to him!

Btw, my best guy friend [Dear Guy wala] called me today. We talked for half an hour. Am I being stupid? :P

xoxo
Aanya

Sanaa629

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Btw, my best guy friend [Dear Guy wala] called me today. We talked for half an hour. Am I being stupid? :P

xoxo
Aanya
Hahaha...depends if you think it's worth then give it everything..that's my opinion..but obviously since i don't know every single thing and detail..i'm not a good person to take advice from..there were times when i thought it was pointless trying to bring back the same friendship again..but now that I have..I'm sooo grateful for that..!!!

I'd say let him know how much you tried and then it's up to him to take the steps...if you don't want to...then keep trying..someday he'll realize..!! Hopefully it won't be too late..!! btw..*very curious nosy wants to know everything* are you crushing on him?? or do you just want him as a friend??

Edited by Sanaa629 - 06 June 2011 at 10:29am

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

xoxo
Aanya
Hahaha...depends if you think it's worth then give it everything..that's my opinion..but obviously since i don't know every single thing and detail..i'm not a good person to take advice from..there were times when i thought it was pointless trying to bring back the same friendship again..but now that I have..I'm sooo grateful for that..!!!

I'd say let him know how much you tried and then it's up to him to take the steps...if you don't want to...then keep trying..someday he'll realize..!! Hopefully it won't be too late..!! btw..*very curious nosy wants to know everything* are you crushing on him?? or do you just want him as a friend??

Hmm. Naah I ain't crushing on him :D

Part completed in LI. COMMENT.

xoxo
Aanya

Sanaa629

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hahahaha..yeah i was just gonna head there..!! LOL!!

Aanya.

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I hung on to that thread of friendship which was now full of knots. Because it kept breaking and then getting fixed too many times.
That was one beautiful line Anya. you know, thats how it is. There is always this i-love-you-so-much or we-are-just-bestfriends guy who you like, and you are sure he likes you too. Sometimes there is this silent conversation of eyes, of catching each other looking at each other, or purposely avoiding each other thing. And you dream about your life together, your marriage, your babies, you family and how you would be forever-lovers. But then in six months, before you know it, its suddenly over and all your dreams fly out of the window, or better, are dumped in the stinky garbage heap outside the society. But you have memories to rejoice, and even if you hate the guy, completely abhor him, one day a flash of a memory in which you guys are having fun will blind your eyes, and just when you think I-am-so-over-him, you'll remember his smile, and then smile too. And then start crying. But there is another guy for every another girl. So chill. Maybe its not  a true thing you've written, but it holds true for us all. its about four and i am reading this. Thankyou for writing! It made me feel good. 
Love.
Antara:)

Edited by belle_moi - 07 June 2011 at 4:37pm

Aanya.

desikalakaar Goldie
desikalakaar
desikalakaar

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Aanya, that was simply amazing. 

I'm sure something like this happened in your life, yes? Is that why you posted it here? So that you could vent out your anger? Your hurt? Your emotions?

I think that you did the right thing. :) Not only does this give people a medium to post stories and "midnight musings"(as you call it), but it also lets people express their real feelings without really..."expressing" them.

Let me tell you one thing, reflecting on the letter. That guy...he wasn't worth it. I know you're like..."Yes, Kriya, I know now" or "I think he was". But the truth is that I had something just like that. And over the years, I felt like we were being separated. Nobody's fault, really. But then, it was both of ours. It's just life. And to me, it was both the boys (your's and mines) loss. They lost us. :) But we will find better people than them, unless you already have. :) 

Ok, I'm going to end my bhaashan here, because I am sure you don't want my advice on anything. Sorry, I just felt like sharing that with you. :) Sorry if I hurt any feelings!

~Kri

Aanya.

Go to top