Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 29)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Something happy to read? You should read "Can You Keep A Secret" by Sophie Kinsella, its a total chick flick! 

And read DMG 5 Years From Now, if you haven't already! Its damn old, written back when DMG was barely a year old, so its completely like the old DMG, the first few initial months! Amazing stories! 

And I have a question...Call me stupid, but I just happened to notice your display name. What's 'Taanu4ever'? Sorry if I'm intruding! Just curious! =)

Hmm I'll try those :)

Haha you just noticed it? Anyway, there used to be this show on star plus called "Tere Liye"...it was about this couple called Taani and Anuraag and hence the abbreviation Taanu. So I used to watch this show..it was basically childhood bffs falling in love. They used to show the young [about 16 years old] Taani and Anurag and then after a few months there was a leap...I watched it for 3 months after that. But then like all Ekta Kapoor serials it got super dramatic and they ruined the essence of the show...so I stopped watching it. But I love the couple nonetheless. Anyway, I can only change my username in February 2012 :D There. That's the "story" behind my username LOL

xoxo
Aanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..Aanya.

riddhima11 Senior Member
riddhima11
riddhima11

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
hey aanya
the 2nd os was soo heart touching.. i loved it...
u have done a wonderful job my dear...u made me cry..
m short of words for complimenting ur writing..
just truly amazing...
her insecurities n pain was beautifully described n i know even though it is all but a mere fiction.. i have started respecting the character armaan even more... thanx to u...

keep up the good work..
take care
love
-pari

Aanya.

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Okay. So...Uhm,What do I say? I Don't have words to say,and Um...I'm feeling so Creepy and Nervous while writing this.I have no idea why.Confused

See,Its EXTREMELY difficult for me to comment on this,because I've never been in a situation like this ( Because I am in a All-girl school,and I have least interest in talking to those Monkeys..Eh,BoysLOL in my Tutions) But All I can say is that I found this letter Very Very Well-written,Very Deep and Um..I must say this was a REALLY Good way to vent out your feelings. If it'd been me,I would've probably YELLED at the person,but whatever..Thats me.LOLConfused Do you feel better and are in not in the mood of killing me? [Because I gave such a Cliffhanger ending to my OS installment] Then..I can risk this,Nai ? I meant this-Hug

WRITE A AR OS !! HAPPY SHAPPY WALA! Then you're BOUND To feel better !!
Love,
Maitree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

Okay. So...Uhm,What do I say? I Don't have words to say,and Um...I'm feeling so Creepy and Nervous while writing this.I have no idea why.Confused

See,Its EXTREMELY difficult for me to comment on this,because I've never been in a situation like this ( Because I am in a All-girl school,and I have least interest in talking to those Monkeys..Eh,BoysLOL in my Tutions) But All I can say is that I found this letter Very Very Well-written,Very Deep and Um..I must say this was a REALLY Good way to vent out your feelings. If it'd been me,I would've probably YELLED at the person,but whatever..Thats me.LOLConfused Do you feel better and are in not in the mood of killing me? [Because I gave such a Cliffhanger ending to my OS installment] Then..I can risk this,Nai ? I meant this-Hug

Love,
Maitree

Haha boys aren't bad..well in general, but this was something that was bugging me since months and hence I posted this on IF :)  All girls school? Wow! I have no idea how it is because I've always been in co-ed! But I'm sure it's fun :D Where do you stay?

Haha you think I didn't yell? I'm a very short-tempered person...takes a lot for me to control my temper :) So yes there was yelling too! :D

Naah. I'm not in the mood of killing you. YET. LOL So you better update soon!!! :D

OMG you know what? I was just writing one! I might post it today...or not...but yeah! And thanks for the hug Hug

Love ya <3

xoxo
Aanya
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Love,
Maitree

Haha boys aren't bad..well in general, but this was something that was bugging me since months and hence I posted this on IF :)  All girls school? Wow! I have no idea how it is because I've always been in co-ed! But I'm sure it's fun :D Where do you stay?

Haha you think I didn't yell? I'm a very short-tempered person...takes a lot for me to control my temper :) So yes there was yelling too! :D

Naah. I'm not in the mood of killing you. YET. LOL So you better update soon!!! :D

OMG you know what? I was just writing one! I might post it today...or not...but yeah! And thanks for the hug Hug

Love ya <3

xoxo
Aanya
Okay I'm sorry for replying late...Its this DAMN Powercut hereAngry
Anyways,All-Girls School is Fun! Its like Somewhere at home,with your family! Like Loads of Sisters around..Whom you can tease,prank upon,Hug,Smile,Crack Jokes with and Um..Vent out your anger too? LOLLOL Those are like my friends. Ofcourse in our school there's jealousy and patiality too,but then,lets not spoil the mood! Okay it is not Definetely OUT-OF-THE-WORLD,its Nice and Fun! Yeah!LOLEmbarrassed Oh,I'm from Kolkata,India..where're u from? And hows co-ed school? Because I'll be going to one for my H.S.! So,Just asking LOL Sounds so lame but whatever

Ooh,you yelled? I supposed you did,but still,Thanks for telling me.I find yelling quite a good solution actually,it brings a lot of peace:D

Hey a New Os? YAAYY I want it right NOW. LOL. LOL Put it up soon..Abt my OS,I'll try to update one more installment !! Today itself..And ya,Love ya too [.:D<]

Aanya.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I just had to take time out to comment on this letter! And I must say, you are amazing! Just how you portrayed those feelings is awesome! I am in love with your writing! First Shrutika and then you! Amazing stuff! And you know? Somewhere in this letter, I can relate myself to the girl. All in all, AMAZING!

Love
Hug

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Love,
Maitree

Love ya <3

xoxo
Aanya
Okay I'm sorry for replying late...Its this DAMN Powercut hereAngry
Anyways,All-Girls School is Fun! Its like Somewhere at home,with your family! Like Loads of Sisters around..Whom you can tease,prank upon,Hug,Smile,Crack Jokes with and Um..Vent out your anger too? LOLLOL Those are like my friends. Ofcourse in our school there's jealousy and patiality too,but then,lets not spoil the mood! Okay it is not Definetely OUT-OF-THE-WORLD,its Nice and Fun! Yeah!LOLEmbarrassed Oh,I'm from Kolkata,India..where're u from? And hows co-ed school? Because I'll be going to one for my H.S.! So,Just asking LOL Sounds so lame but whatever

Ooh,you yelled? I supposed you did,but still,Thanks for telling me.I find yelling quite a good solution actually,it brings a lot of peace:D

Hey a New Os? YAAYY I want it right NOW. LOL. LOL Put it up soon..Abt my OS,I'll try to update one more installment !! Today itself..And ya,Love ya too [.:D<]

Haha its alright I went off too because my net conked off :P 

Aww all-girls school sounds fun!!! Co-ed school is awesome! I can't say much about it because well, it's so normal for me that I don't really know how to describe it! But its nice! There's crushes, boyfriends, and stuff which isn't there in all-girls! And obviously, there's fights too! But yeah...it's pretty much normal for me... 

Yeah...it does bring peace! :D

I might not do the OS today, because well I'm changing my school for 11th grade and so I have my entrance exam tomorrow...I've to go through a few books for that and hence no update :)

Oooh installment?!? Waiting for it <3

xoxo
Aanya

Go to top