Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 115)

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
awsum luv it 
fanx 4 da pm x Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Anya :) Everytime You Left Me Speechless :)) This Was So Amaazing Written :) Reslly No Words For This Update :))
I Dont Know How Talented Someone Can Be To Write Such Type Of Writing.. In Such A Short Time.. Mindblowing Anya :))

And I Love Your Music Type :)) We Have The Same Taste... Enrique Is An Amaazing Singer..

The Second One Was Sooo Extremly Awsome And yalso The Last One Was Too Good.. Extremly Well Written..

Gorgoues Work Anya :)

Eeeks :))) Cant Wait To Read The FF..

Thanks For The Pm Dear

Love Ya Shilpa :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..Aanya.

-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
BEAUTIFULY WRITTEN. Mindblowinnng. inn suchaa short timee youu wrotee the drabbless withh intensee anndd power :P buhh ii jusst lovved ihh. ii lobeee youur ipodd ;) Enriqueee <3 
lookinn fowardd to moree of themm and youur FF <3 xoxo

..KaJenDelena..Aanya.

.Ohana. IF-Achieverz
.Ohana.
.Ohana.

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
wow awesome work
nd fabulous idea...
awee i love all d songs... nd ur writing is amazing
nd thx for d PM..Smile

Aanya.

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Youre a Enrique FREAKKK LOL JUST LIKE ME!HugOh and Maroon 5 <3 Hes a genius and an absolutely pleasure to listen too!! Ive been following him since "She will be loved"...you must add that in your ipod if you dont have it lol!

Okies so here goes:

On top of you - This was my fab drabble!! I could completely imagine Armaan watching Riddhima dance like that, and then, him walking towards her and finally, she was coming home. It was decided. AWWHH! Superly written Aanuu!!

Just wanna be with you - Awwwh! Where are you Armaan? Ouch Get back here and make up for the 730 dayss!!!! Gosh! lol

Moves like Jagger - I was just listening to this song on the radio (its soo overplayed everwhere here lol...) They both completely owned the night for sure, it was magical, even if its the first time they met, the sparks were there ;) Fab one!!

Rhythm Divine - AR and Salsa <3 Absolutely a perfect combo! I meant it...everytime Ive listened to this song, I always get that tango feeling..naw not tango, more like salsa, more sensuality in a way. and youve done great justice by blending the song, AR, and magic :D and I can completely feel the rhythm...:D lol!

Perfect - Even with just the one passage/paragraph, youve emoted and depicted the situation so well! So touching and heartbreaking really! Extremely well written!

Superb drabbles Aanu!
Extremely well written, and the meaning them all was conveyed beautifully! I loved them so it would be hard to chose since they're all so varied in their genre's but the common factor remains the same. The first one however was ah-mazing and same goes for the second, heart breaking, and the entire "wait" was expressed really well! :D

In all, marvelouss!! :D

..KaJenDelena..Aanya.

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Hey Aanya...wow just love all the drabbles dear...The way you play with words...Superb...U r indeed an awesome writer yaar...Do write more...Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 13 January 2012 at 10:33pm

Aanya.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Your ipod is my best friend..!!! I love ALL these songs except Moves like Jagger which I don't know..!! But otherwise..I'm a HUGE enrique fan too..and Pink..what can I say about her..?? I really love her punk style..!! :D

Anyhooww..They were all superbb.!! and yeah..as for the last one..the cutting is a serious thing..One of my friend used to do that to herself a LOT..and it was not always boyfriend trouble..sometimes she did it to gain attention..and she got my ex best friend to do it as well when I was having issues with her..actually both of them..!! why I still call her my friend I don't know..she never was one..:S lolx..!! anyway...

These were amazing..!! not crappy at all..in such little time you wrote such beautiful things..and though it's all so short..it entices the readers immediatley..!! Awesome Aanya.!!:D

I'll comment on the 27th chapter of LI ASAP!!:S :D

Love youu..!!

Sanaa

Aanya.

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
totally out of the league :D

Aanya.