Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mansi_47

hey i read ur work manily os all of them luved them next im goin is to 

luv is 

shilpa recomende me u n i have gone gaga over it 

plz pm me if u can  all ur updates

-mansi

Thank you so much 😳

Please add my PM account Aanya_PMaccount to your buddy list for PMs! :)

xoxo
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome
its heartwrenching update

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Blog

I just realized, I PMed everyone but I haven't put up a link here! I've out up some of my work on a blog and from now on all my work (except my FF!) will be posted there :)

xoxo
sarahehsan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Am I too late in commenting on the stuff? πŸ˜•
An OS! Wow! :)
Needless to say, it was a good start.. You do know how to maintain the curiosity levels of the readers, rite? I wud jus wanna say, these lines have become a trend ever since DMG.. And therefore, I loved it..! πŸ˜Š
Below the photograph, a quote read, "Will they or won't they? YOU get to voice your opinion."  She frowned at the quote. They were the cover story...the 2 hottest youngsters on the block and they were dating. Had to make news...especially if one of them was a serial flirt and the other had ceased to believe in love.

My favourite part was Armaan's description.. I loved it to bits.. 
The confession - just the one any girl would image.. And with Armaan on the opposite, it doubles up the joy..! πŸ˜

"Alright alright...so maybe I've been overworking a bit!" she said but quickly changed it to "Okay a lot!!!" when she saw Nikki's raised eyebrows.
You force me to quote the stuff I like, man! You're too good at that. I enjoyed
the bond they share.. πŸ˜Š

You know there's something called 'Hope Against Hope', yeah, I know you do, πŸ˜†that was what came to my mind, when I read the last part of your OS! 
Please update soon before I start scratching my head thinking of the various possibilities in a random way and end up with nothing at all! πŸ˜†
That's all for now..
I gotta comment on your other stuff too..! πŸ˜Š