Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] (Page 101)

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavya8

Great Gallery!
Amazing OS!
Really loved the turmoil and the way you ended it!
Please pm me more OS's!!
Smile

Thank you!! :)

Please add my PM account, Aanya_PMaccount to your buddy list!

xoxo
Aanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavya8

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleRain

reserved.. will edit after 20th... seminar reports n abstracts to be done! Ermm

Koi baat nahi :D I will hunt you down after 20th then ROFL ILY <3
Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
looking forward to read the os :D

Aanya.

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hey
Awesome OS
The way you Show Riddhima's pain and Armaan's Support
Superb
Love Story
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Aanya.

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thats an awsm and cute os buddy.
Realy nice one.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.

Aanya.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Finally :| do you how long I've been waiting for this  thread to be updated for Ermm Itna wait toh Riddhima ne Armaan ko nahi karvaya tha DMG mein (ok exaggerating ROFL) But eeeks you updated and this is the first thing I read in bed after waking up (I've such an amazing life LOL) Ok so like I loveeed this OS :$ your concepts are always so IDEK how to describe them! It's like something I would think of but could never put them in words and you do that which is Day Dreaming (That sentence made no sense I am sorry LOL). Abhay Ermm erm like another reader it reminded me of PKYEK and since I no likes that Abhay hence I replaced the name with Rohan (KTLK wala ROFLEmbarrassed) but that's besides the point :P I loved how you described Riddhima's and his relationship. When you didn't mention his name though I was like haye Armaan is so nice but then it turns out baat uski nahi horahi thi LOL At first when I read about Armaan and his wish for Riddhima to move on I thought he was may be being unreasonable since I didn't know how long it had been but OMG :| 7 years damn she was holding on for too long :\ but can you blame her (I feel if it was Armaan who had died I would be like NEVER MOVE ON Riddhima ROFL Bias Ermm) but yeh I could relate to Armaan's feelings and the fact that he had to compete with "Abhay" in everyday life :\ I would hate to have such a relationship but weee for happies endings :P I loved the end how they were just sitting there and looking ahead without really saying anything. She got or more like had it all along what she wanted to begin with: "And all through her adult life she'd sworn that the day she'd find someone with whom she could sit on the swing while holding hands and not say anything for the better part of their time without feeling restless, he'd be the one." All in all loved the OS <3 

PS Love the banner :) & your dabba too!

Aanya.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oblivion.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Finally :| do you how long I've been waiting for this  thread to be updated for Ermm Itna wait toh Riddhima ne Armaan ko nahi karvaya tha DMG mein (ok exaggerating ROFL) But eeeks you updated and this is the first thing I read in bed after waking up (I've such an amazing life LOL) Ok so like I loveeed this OS :$ your concepts are always so IDEK how to describe them! It's like something I would think of but could never put them in words and you do that which is Day Dreaming (That sentence made no sense I am sorry LOL). Abhay Ermm erm like another reader it reminded me of PKYEK and since I no likes that Abhay hence I replaced the name with Rohan (KTLK wala ROFLEmbarrassed) but that's besides the point :P I loved how you described Riddhima's and his relationship. When you didn't mention his name though I was like haye Armaan is so nice but then it turns out baat uski nahi horahi thi LOL At first when I read about Armaan and his wish for Riddhima to move on I thought he was may be being unreasonable since I didn't know how long it had been but OMG :| 7 years damn she was holding on for too long :\ but can you blame her (I feel if it was Armaan who had died I would be like NEVER MOVE ON Riddhima ROFL Bias Ermm) but yeh I could relate to Armaan's feelings and the fact that he had to compete with "Abhay" in everyday life :\ I would hate to have such a relationship but weee for happies endings :P I loved the end how they were just sitting there and looking ahead without really saying anything. She got or more like had it all along what she wanted to begin with: "And all through her adult life she'd sworn that the day she'd find someone with whom she could sit on the swing while holding hands and not say anything for the better part of their time without feeling restless, he'd be the one." All in all loved the OS <3 

PS Love the banner :) & your dabba too!

Pssht it was definitely a shorter wait than that ROFL

LOL I love it too if there's an update waiting for me when I wake up LOL Glad you liked it :D

Am I the only person who didn't think of PKYEK while writing Abhay Ermm ROFL Rohan, KTLK waala? I assume that is Karan Wahi? I have no clue...I don't watch KTLK LOL

Haha that was the point...to let people think I was talking about Armaan in the beginning ROFL I thought of making it sad, par I hate writing sad stuff toh I made it happy :P

Thank you so much for that comment :D I was waiting for it LOL Oh and thanks for pointing out that line, I actually started writing it with that picture in my mind :D

I know right I love mera dabba too LOL I don't think I'm ever going to change it LOL

xoxo
Aanya

soundsofcedar

Go to top