Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Aanya...wow just love all the drabbles dear...The way you play with words...Superb...U r indeed an awesome writer yaar...Do write more...Thanks for the PM...Take care

Lots of Love

Geet
Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Your ipod is my best friend..!!! I love ALL these songs except Moves like Jagger which I don't know..!! But otherwise..I'm a HUGE enrique fan too..and Pink..what can I say about her..?? I really love her punk style..!! :D

Anyhooww..They were all superbb.!! and yeah..as for the last one..the cutting is a serious thing..One of my friend used to do that to herself a LOT..and it was not always boyfriend trouble..sometimes she did it to gain attention..and she got my ex best friend to do it as well when I was having issues with her..actually both of them..!! why I still call her my friend I don't know..she never was one..:S lolx..!! anyway...

These were amazing..!! not crappy at all..in such little time you wrote such beautiful things..and though it's all so short..it entices the readers immediatley..!! Awesome Aanya.!!:D

I'll comment on the 27th chapter of LI ASAP!!:S :D

Love youu..!!

Sanaa
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally out of the league :D
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey Aanya!
i must say u r really talented! u did n amazing job in such a short time!...awesome work!...loved it!
thnx 4 pm
luv...Sunita:-)
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome job dear!! I too love enrique!! Thnks 4 d pm
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Aanya wow...it's amazing how u wrote all these in such little time...they are beautiful...brilliantly written...each of them with a different feeling...n the songs r great...love Enrique songs...n the drabbles are awesome!!!! each one of them...whether the happy or pain  ones...beautiful!!!

Love 'em all!!!

Take care
Muahh
πŸ€—
Pranishta
ahenseven thumbnail
Hey Aanya !! Those dabbles were so well written πŸ˜Š I personally liked the first one the best and then the second !! It's so amazing that you managed to write them in such a short time span .. Even though they are not very long they bring out the meaning sooo well .. Your an amazing writer ! Keep up the good workπŸ‘πŸΌ .. Take care and loads of love Neha πŸ€—
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Those were lovely drabbles!! And also you have great taste in music!
The Enrique ones were my favourite. But I did enjoy the drabble from the Pink song, the emotions were just so intense and the end was great. Thank you for pm!!!!
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Luved ur drabbles! it seems veryy tough to me!! wow very excelent job Anaya!!!!
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Aanya i have never seen something like this ever before, and oh! that must have been difficult, but you did and amazing job...i would also try it some day πŸ˜† But they were all fab! :D TY for the pm and update ur FF sooonnn :D