AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Oblivion.

your ipod and i would get along so well 😍 😆 i will read asap though drabbles are such a tease :| but anything on AR is fun to read WEEE!

I know, drabbles are a tease, I agree 😆 Read & comment asap :P
Man :| that must be so tough to do really , to write anything in that less time, but you've done such an amazing job :| They are all really beautiful and well written. Each of them has a meaning to it, something it says, and something that we need to read through the words. Love the second one a lot, so much pain, so much wait , conveys it all. 

The others are really well written too loved every bit of all of them. And the last one especially was again so touching. How she trusts him to correct everything, and how something given by him outshines everything else, every pain, every trouble. 

Great work :)
Ananya loved the tree stories specialy  2 one dear
loved them
gr8
thankx for pm
lov
maria:)
Nice one.
Really like it.
Thanx4 d pm.
T.c.
Aanya loved this.
All are awesome but 2nd , third nd last are beyond any comparison.
well its a tough job nd you did it perfectly.
keep going.
thanks for pm.
love n luck.
ritu
awsum luv it 
fanx 4 da pm x 🤗
Anya :) Everytime You Left Me Speechless :)) This Was So Amaazing Written :) Reslly No Words For This Update :))
I Dont Know How Talented Someone Can Be To Write Such Type Of Writing.. In Such A Short Time.. Mindblowing Anya :))

And I Love Your Music Type :)) We Have The Same Taste... Enrique Is An Amaazing Singer..

The Second One Was Sooo Extremly Awsome And yalso The Last One Was Too Good.. Extremly Well Written..

Gorgoues Work Anya :)

Eeeks :))) Cant Wait To Read The FF..

Thanks For The Pm Dear

Love Ya Shilpa :)
BEAUTIFULY WRITTEN. Mindblowinnng. inn suchaa short timee youu wrotee the drabbless withh intensee anndd power :P buhh ii jusst lovved ihh. ii lobeee youur ipodd ;) Enriqueee <3 
lookinn fowardd to moree of themm and youur FF <3 xoxo
wow awesome work
nd fabulous idea...
awee i love all d songs... nd ur writing is amazing
nd thx for d PM..😊
Youre a Enrique FREAKKK 😆 JUST LIKE ME!🤗Oh and Maroon 5 <3 Hes a genius and an absolutely pleasure to listen too!! Ive been following him since "She will be loved"...you must add that in your ipod if you dont have it lol!

Okies so here goes:

On top of you - This was my fab drabble!! I could completely imagine Armaan watching Riddhima dance like that, and then, him walking towards her and finally, she was coming home. It was decided. AWWHH! Superly written Aanuu!!

Just wanna be with you - Awwwh! Where are you Armaan?  Get back here and make up for the 730 dayss!!!! Gosh! lol

Moves like Jagger - I was just listening to this song on the radio (its soo overplayed everwhere here lol...) They both completely owned the night for sure, it was magical, even if its the first time they met, the sparks were there ;) Fab one!!

Rhythm Divine - AR and Salsa <3 Absolutely a perfect combo! I meant it...everytime Ive listened to this song, I always get that tango feeling..naw not tango, more like salsa, more sensuality in a way. and youve done great justice by blending the song, AR, and magic :D and I can completely feel the rhythm...:D lol!

Perfect - Even with just the one passage/paragraph, youve emoted and depicted the situation so well! So touching and heartbreaking really! Extremely well written!

Superb drabbles Aanu!
Extremely well written, and the meaning them all was conveyed beautifully! I loved them so it would be hard to chose since they're all so varied in their genre's but the common factor remains the same. The first one however was ah-mazing and same goes for the second, heart breaking, and the entire "wait" was expressed really well! :D

In all, marvelouss!! :D