Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

nive and a different one...

yaar one request pls make one index page...

There is an index on Page 1 after the first OS :)
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*mouthh opeenn* *shocked* whaat aaann OS. amazinnngg' unbelievablee. each emotionnn came ouhh' everyy part of the OS held soo muchh power; jusst awesomme. ih wass perfectly writeenn; can't say anymoree. one last thinn! I LOVVEDD IHHH! <3 xx
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Porch Swing OS. 
whaaatt abhaaay! thaat soo shockkeed mee' wheree was armaann, ii carried on readinn aanndd pheww armaan is heree' felt baad for riddhima; been throughh soo much; buhh thenn armaan's pov iss understandablee' he lovess her annd obviouslly cant see her styl in abhay's memoss' buh ih wass likee themm arguinn andd finally coming to their sensee; annd patch up <3 loved ihh xx
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely os dear..i am ag8 fan of yours writting ..you write so simply but still you are the best dear
love your os stay dear
do write more
thankx for pm
lov
maria:)
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww man anaya you always do wonder when i read stay i thought that the est os but when i read porch swing i am conused which one he best you done a fab job dear
keep it up
thankx for pm
lov
maria:)
Aanya. thumbnail
Hello everyone!

This is just a note saying that the Fan Fiction Awards are back!! And no, this isn't a "Vote for Me" note, this is just to inform you guys that the awards are back, so vote for your favorite FFs/OS' :D

Have fun!!

xoxo
Aanya
Aanya. thumbnail
Hello!
Before I start, I'd like to thank everyone who nominated me for the FF awards, you guys are amazing <3 :D If anyone hasn't voted yet, do vote for your favorite stories! :D
This time I'm back with something different... It's a "challenge" of sorts. I saw it on Fan fiction.net and thought of trying it out for myself :) Here are the details:

The rules:

1. Pick a character/pairing/fandom you like.
2. Put your iPod on shuffle/random
3. Write a drabble/ficlet related to each song that plays. You only have the time frame of the song to write the drabble. You start when the song starts and finish when the song is over! No editing afterwords!!
4. Do 5 such songs, back to back.

Anyway, although they kinda turned out crappy, here are mine:

On Top Of You - Enrique [Duration: 3 minutes & 38 seconds]

Her hips swayed sensuously as she moved from one side to the other. His eyes feasted over her bare waist as she thrilled him with yet another tantalizing smile. Her raven hair swooshed with each practiced move she made and she knew exactly what she was doing to him. He got up suddenly, ignoring the wondering stares of everyone else at the bar. He made his way up to her, and she laughed. The sound almost stunned him into unconsciousness. It wrapped itself around him and her husky laugh filled with knowledge of knowing what she was doing was assaulting his senses in the worst way possible, rang in his ears. He covered the distance between them in 3 swift strides and her forest green eyes locked with his. They moved to a tempo of their own, stuck in al limbo in which only the two of them existed. His fingers kissed her waist her scent was an onslaught of feeling on his bedazzled mind. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her into a deep kiss. It was decided. She was coming home.

Just wanna be with you - Enrique [Duration: 3 minutes & 41 seconds]

2 days 23 hours. She shivered as the cold wind whipped her face. She was tired of waiting, she missed him so much it was physically painful. 2 years, two whole years since she'd seen him last. 730 days of crying into her pillows at night. 730 days since she'd smiled fully. 730 days since he'd been deployed. And she was waiting, always waiting.

"I love you, Armaan." She whispered, her voice cracking yet again as she ran her fingers over his picture. "I miss you, come back baby. Please." And as the clock struck 12, it was day number 731.

Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 [Duration: 3 minutes & 21 seconds]

They moved together in perfect sync with each other, laughing, talking nad dancing on the loud music. She was enchanted. He was enraptured. He'd never met anyone as amazing her. She'd never met anyone who shared her obsession with History. It didn't matter that they'd met for the first time today, at the club. He liked her already. She thought she might ask him out at the end of the night. Or maybe ask for his number. Her thoughts came to an end when he pulled her closer and she smiled into his eyes, everything else forgotten. They owned the night.

Rhythm Divine - Enrique [Duration: 3 minutes & 31 seconds]

He spun her around his gaze languid, unlike his movements. She twirled with record speed, her heart thudding as she crashed into him, their rehearsed moves enticing the audience who watched the salsa. His hands held her tiny waist as he lifted her up and she faced the stars, her senses intoxicated with him. He brought her down and the music died down slowly. He brought her closer, closer and closer still until they almost touched. His breath fanned her cheeks for a moment before she felt his lips there. She grinned when he whispered a husky "I love you so much" in her ear

Perfect - Pink [Duration: 3 minutes & 34 seconds]

She sat in the bathroom, the walls spinning around her. It was f**ked up. It was all so so so f**ked up. Her mothers shouting rang in her ears yet again and she shouted a loud SHUT THE f**k UP at the walls. Her eyes caught the glint of the razor and she sobbed helpessly as she saw the bracelet on her hand. The bracelet. The razor. The bracelet that was the symbol of her staying away from cutting for a month now and the razor that called out to her. If she'd cut, it'd become better. Everything. She remembered his blue eyes, the way they'd shined when he'd called her beautiful. He loved her. The razor lost it's shine. Her tired hands picked up the cell phone as she texted him: I need you, please.He would fix it. Like everytime.

--oo0oo--

Done! Please read and re-view! Btw, I don't know why 3 Enrique songs came in, I put 1000 songs on shuffle, bollywood AND otherwise :P

Disclaimer: In reference to the last drabble, cutting is a serious thing, I am not in any way trying to make a mockery out of it, by writing a story. Thank you :)

I shall update my FF this weekend, or during the next week, at the latest! :)

*Edited* I forgot to add one drabble 😆

xoxo

Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
your ipod and i would get along so well 😍 😆 i will read asap though drabbles are such a tease :| but anything on AR is fun to read WEEE!
Aanya_PMaccount thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
PMs have been sent! :)

xoxo
Aanya
nIhArIkA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 work yr...thanks for the pm...:)