Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] - Page 84

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
the KISS philosphy- Keep It Short and Sweet works really well here Aanya <3 Amazing how I thought it would turn out to be another i-cant -commit blunder by a complicated Armaan but instead it eded so well with Armaan fighting everything that kept him from going all the way- and that something that probably made him do it was the thought of losing someone like Riddhima :) When he was remembering her smile, that line... and the one in which he sobs - so nicely written !

You have a great talent ji -make sure you do something with it(engineering or no engineering LOL)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesum os ... loved it so so mch ...

thanx 4 d pm ...

ritika
Comment on the earlier OS:

Brillinatly penned down! Love the way, you went in a different way this time.. i mean not the usual Armaan and Riddhima from the start! 
The OS has lots of reality in it, cos we usually end up wanting fantasies or good marriages n relationships like our parents ( in most cases) . . . Riddhima wanting a partner who would love her and enjoy time with her, even her silences isn't something wrong! 

Armaan's emotions are spot on!  He had every right to give an ultimam.. after its been 7 long years... 

Everything about it is wonderful!
You marvel me with your works everytime! <3 Love yaaa Aanu! 🤗 

P.S I love that name Aanu sounds sooo cuteee... been wanting to call u that from ages.. par then, thought tujhe accha nhn lagega... saw Ragi Di using it in some place..  Toh decided to use it too! =P
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Conflicting emotions so brilliantly written! Realistic in approach... the way people have qualms now-a-days about long distance relationships et al.. So apt!

But am glad their love was strong enough to break the walls and subdue the fears that had captured much a thought as that in Armaan!!
Loved it :)

xoxo
Would you believe if I said, I had goosebumps while reading 'Stay' ?? 
Its ULTRA AWESOMEEE! and totally Aanu-licious! <3333 

My right hand is aching already, will give a proper comment later on! I know, you'll understand! 🤗
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: caprigurl

the KISS philosphy- Keep It Short and Sweet works really well here Aanya <3 Amazing how I thought it would turn out to be another i-cant -commit blunder by a complicated Armaan but instead it eded so well with Armaan fighting everything that kept him from going all the way- and that something that probably made him do it was the thought of losing someone like Riddhima :) When he was remembering her smile, that line... and the one in which he sobs - so nicely written !

You have a great talent ji -make sure you do something with it(engineering or no engineering LOL)

Thank you ji 😳

Writing is, as of now, catharsis for me, but who knows, maybe someday something might come off it 😆

xoxo
Aanya
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Shar: Weee thank you :D <3 I don't mind Aanu, my parents call me Aanu, so I've been hearing it since 16 years 😆 And ofcourse I understand; I love youu <3 Btw kaunsa switchpad liya?

xoxo
Aanya
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved all ur OS stories..:)
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god...just love it...speechless...
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That was so beautiful Aanya :) it had the characters conversing extremely less. And you've yet expressed their feelings so beautifully. I love how you can pen down such amazing moments. The bit when she turns around to see him and he wants her to stay, was so wonderfully written. Your description and amazing writing said all no words they said could have.