Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You so much everyone, for such a great response! <3 <3

xoxo
Aanya
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This Oneshot was Touching! Super Duper Touching...Infact,its one of the most beautiful Oneshots I've ever read! It had a Really Realistic and Beautiful Concept...I loved everything about it,the way it was written,the flashbacks and the ending. Everything fell into place perfectly.

The starting was Heart-wrenching and the flashbacks were too. Some were so Cute and natural that it had me tearful,but allover it was So stunning that I couldn't help but hold back my tears <3 Anokhi's place in their lives..her entry,her presence and her moments..Her laugh and her last words..Armaan as a father and a pillar of strength. Together they're going through that..Ah,Something that is So Inexplicable.

I Loved it <3 As I said,One of the most beautiful Oneshots ever. And I forgot to say about the ending..It was heart-touching. Anyone will fall in love with your writing <3 

I Can't say anymore. I Love You <3

-Maitree

Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

This Oneshot was Touching! Super Duper Touching...Infact,its one of the most beautiful Oneshots I've ever read! It had a Really Realistic and Beautiful Concept...I loved everything about it,the way it was written,the flashbacks and the ending. Everything fell into place perfectly.

The starting was Heart-wrenching and the flashbacks were too. Some were so Cute and natural that it had me tearful,but allover it was So stunning that I couldn't help but hold back my tears <3 Anokhi's place in their lives..her entry,her presence and her moments..Her laugh and her last words..Armaan as a father and a pillar of strength. Together they're going through that..Ah,Something that is So Inexplicable.

I Loved it <3 As I said,One of the most beautiful Oneshots ever. And I forgot to say about the ending..It was heart-touching. Anyone will fall in love with your writing <3 

I Can't say anymore. I Love You <3

-Maitree

Maitreee! <3 I missed you :D

Thank You so much 😳

ILY :)

xoxo
Aanya
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ I ain't back! Although,I couldn't help but comment. It was Way too beautiful <3
Aanya. thumbnail
Thank You 😳

And good luck with the padhai :D
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm one yaar.
Superb OS.
Wonderfully written.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS. One of the One shot which is written beautifully. Love the concept and story. though it's very painful but it's described wonderfully. And tht proved by the amount of tears i shed during reading. it really hurts to watch your child dying in front of you.. Love anokhi's character here. I never thought she will be fifteen at the time of her death. the flashback was beautiful. and most important AR relationship.

Do write more. Thnx for the PM.
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Feeling ðŸ¥±... So I reserve...

If I forget to comment, do wake me up, I mean remind me okay...

🤗
Liashna

*Edited

Hey yaar, The Paradigm Shift so beautiful... Made me cry... ðŸ˜­

But it was ended just magically...😃
Edited by Liashna - 12 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

it was sooo heart touching...

u left me speechless gal...

that was really a beautiful work done by u...

simply amazing n awsum...

thnx for the pm...

Aanya. thumbnail
Put up a new banner on Page 1...check it out :)

xoxo
Aanya