Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG it was sooo heartouchingg! Juss <3 it! U really left me speechless at the end! <3

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oblivion.

And "Armaan's Girlfriend" :P I love how they are all so different. "Beautiful" was so AR'ish especially the whole Riddhima not feeling good enough and Armaan being his perfect self. Isa ..well I am a sucker for troubled childhood and lost love being united again. Lastly "Armaan's Girlfriend" was just plain cahute <3 Kay have a good night and think of more OS ideas ðŸ˜†

Haha thank you <3 :D

I would love to say I had a fabulous idea for an OS last night, but I haven't, so I'll try today 🤣

xoxo
Aanya
Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Dude :| I hope I had half as much as the talent you have :| You're amazing.

You NEED to write those 4 OS's more soon ðŸ˜†

HALF AS MUCH??? Dudeee are you like delusional? You have tonnes of talent! It's just that our writing styles are different, your work is just as [if not more :D] amazing <3

I will write them soonish 😆
In Ron's words that OS was "Bloody Brilliant! "
Seriously Aanya, you never fail to surprise me and your OSes are all so different from one another and yet so awesome! Beautifully written, the last one made me even sniff a little! 🤣

AWESOME Stuff! Love the way you portray the emotions ... <3

-Shar

P.S - That one is a like a comment for all the OSes so far, read all of them! Will comment individually from next time! 😳
Loveyouu! 🤗
Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleRain

In Ron's words that OS was "Bloody Brilliant! "

Seriously Aanya, you never fail to surprise me and your OSes are all so different from one another and yet so awesome! Beautifully written, the last one made me even sniff a little! 🤣

AWESOME Stuff! Love the way you portray the emotions ... <3

-Shar

P.S - That one is a like a comment for all the OSes so far, read all of them! Will comment individually from next time! 😳
Loveyouu! 🤗

Haha was it? 😆 Then, in Hermione's words - "Always the tone of surprise." 🤣

Thank You sooo much <3 <3 😳

As for the comment, it's perfectly alright 😆 I will not leave agli baar though, I want lambe waale comments 🤣

Love You too :* <3

xoxo
Aanya
Sure! I promise to read everything posted from now onwards individually and give lambe lambe comments! 🤣

Congrats on  completing 102 pages! Just 48 more pages for a new MM thread! 😳
Aanya. thumbnail
I know man! I can't believe I reached 103 😲

It will be an honor to have a second thread for my OS gallery 😳
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice oneshot Aanya
u made me cry...
very emotional n painful update
beautifully written
thanks for the pm.
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
vry emotional nd touchn 😭😭
awesome
thnx 4 d pm
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! Aanya, I am overwhelmed reading, this OS! Trust i have never read such a story, and the song and the story perfectly matched...Too good girl. You really brought tears to my eyes and really i am not the type of person who cries easily, but mahn...you did that, the most different i have ever read Aanya. 

OMG! The way you wrote, i just don't words for it...really great the way you potrayed each and every emotion was just fantastic. You know i am really searching for words for this OS of yours, Amazing, fantastic, really nice. I felt so bad for Anokhi :'( The most emotional story ever, i so loved the way Armaan took care of everything and never let anyone be tensed.

I am too awe-struck by your story, by your writing...everything to say anything :)
Just keep up the great work you did a fantastic job and write more very very very soon. Btw the banner is great :)