Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It's a sad but happy story. 

I had tears in my eyes as I was reading the flashbacks, it was really good and beautifully written :) 

Update soon!

Love, 
Kriya <33
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG you are a life ruin-er πŸ˜³ I just spent my "homework" time reading all your OS's  I will fail my english class (ok exaggerating) but I shall sleep like a happy child tonight 😍 your concepts are love, your writing is so fking good ...where have you been all my life? 🀣 I will comment on all the OS's most likely over the weekend, for now itna hi :P Oh btw I get all sorts of OS and FF ideas at night time too and I thought I was weird cos of that πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Oblivion.

OMG you are a life ruin-er πŸ˜³ I just spent my "homework" time reading all your OS's  I will fail my english class (ok exaggerating) but I shall sleep like a happy child tonight 😍 your concepts are love, your writing is so fking good ...where have you been all my life? 🀣 I will comment on all the OS's most likely over the weekend, for now itna hi :P Oh btw I get all sorts of OS and FF ideas at night time too and I thought I was weird cos of that πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ahaha thank youu πŸ˜† You can't fail English! πŸ˜†

As for ideas at night, dude, I literally get all my ideas when I'm lying down on the bed. And then I pick up my iPhone and scribble it down. 🀣 Besides, weirdness = cool :]

Looking forward to the comments :)

xoxo
Aanya
Aanya. thumbnail
Thank You so much for the wonderful comments everyone!! πŸ€—  Glad you all loved it <3

xoxo
Aanya
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,

I just read 'Paradigm of Shift' and I don't really know what to write. I think what A and R experienced was greater than shift yet no other word could define their predicament better than the same. The worst I felt was when I read that it was a relapse.

Will you believe me if I say it was heart wrenching yet it was beautiful?

Love,
D.
Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dee-

Hey,

I just read 'Paradigm of Shift' and I don't really know what to write. I think what A and R experienced was greater than shift yet no other word could define their predicament better than the same. The worst I felt was when I read that it was a relapse.

Will you believe me if I say it was heart wrenching yet it was beautiful?

Love,
D.

Thank You :) I'm glad it touched you!

LOL yes I believe you ;)

xoxo
Aanya
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If I could hug you tight for this OS i would :)
I now know why it was emotionally draining- cos girl it takes a lot of emotions to pen this down. and it isnt even unreal you know- I know of real families who've undergone the same. Only i wish- they have loving companions like the duo in this OS- it makes the journey more comforting -it helps for sure.

Bless you.
-aaila- thumbnail

Awesome OS.

It was sad yet very beautiful! very well written all the emotions were well described. Actually I dont have words to describe ur work it was really beautiful and emotional!

ahenseven thumbnail
Hey Aanya ! That was amazing !! .. I really don't know how to manage to pen down the feelings of all your chracters sooo well .. It's really difficult to be able to make someone connect so well to a story so that length,but you have managed to do just that πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ .. I seriously don't have words for what you have written .. Whatever I say is not going to be enough to convey what I actually want to .. Beautifully written! I loved it β€οΈ .. A big big hug for writing such a lovely story πŸ€— .. Take care .. Loads of love Neha πŸ˜Š
Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ahenseven

Hey Aanya ! That was amazing !! .. I really don't know how to manage to pen down the feelings of all your chracters sooo well .. It's really difficult to be able to make someone connect so well to a story so that length,but you have managed to do just that πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ .. I seriously don't have words for what you have written .. Whatever I say is not going to be enough to convey what I actually want to .. Beautifully written! I loved it β€οΈ .. A big big hug for writing such a lovely story πŸ€— .. Take care .. Loads of love Neha πŸ˜Š

Hey Neha!! Long time :D

Glad you liked the OS so much, Thank You <3 <3

xoxo
Aanya