-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
cute OS
thanks for the pm
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was damn cute 😊.. And you dare to call it stupid. 😡 It left a refreshing and lovely feeling in the end.. I  understand what ridhima was going through being not know by her name ... It was a bad always. Feel like you don't have any identity of your own . Yeah starting staring it all looks very romantic to be known by your BF but then after a point it annoying ..I love Arman here. The little convo between him and the kid was lovely. 
The rain , BB court and AR always makes good combination 😉

Do write more. I loved it..

ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww dat was so cute ...

loved it ...

thanx 4 d pm n continue soon ...

ritika
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part
luvd it
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Aanya
nice update
loved it
take care and thanks for the pm.
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was really cute OS yaar

awesome
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm os realy nice.
Cmplt ur previous one soon.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You everyone, for all the amazing comments ðŸ¤—

xoxo
Aanya
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 res, loved this one but gotta go to skl now :)

*Edited*

Sigh! I probably dont have to tell you that you are excellento! Do i? AWWW!!!!!! Aanya! "Armaanls Girlfriend" was one of those super awesome OSs that make you smile like crazy, and yearn for more!!!!!!!! How evil of u to make such Oss and not make them Ffs! *sniff*

You know what I like the best about your OSs, they remind me so much of Armaan, that I go gaga over him all over again!!! Ammyyy... *Sigh* The Ultimate Guy! I love it when Riddhima is the padakoo type in OSs.. kinda makes me go all nostalgic.. thinking about Armaan Riddhima and their wonderful times!

I miss it so damn much

By the way, do you know about this girl Aanya? She has started this breath taking SS "isa". I want to murder her, would you like to help me???????

AANYA! U.P.D.A.T.E  Isa NOW! N-O-W! I AM DYING TO READ MORE! Wow...man, I think "Isa" is not one of those OSs I have tp appreciate, 'cuz... well, its amazing! I am dying of curiosity! Starving for an update AANYA! 

THIS ISHHH NOT DOOONNNEEE!!!!!!!! UPDATPO! FASTO!

You know, I was reading your OSs all over again, till like 6 in the morn? And I had my play today, something i have been working so hard for, for the past one week! And you know what happened? I went B-L-A-N-K on stage, and my group lost the comp! UAAANNN! Gandi, why do u have write ur OSs so well??? ðŸ˜• Chal koi baat nahi, all forgotten if u YPDATE FAST!

Love,
Antarao!
Edited by belle_moi - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: belle_moi

res, loved this one but gotta go to skl now :)

*Edited*

Sigh! I probably dont have to tell you that you are excellento! Do i? AWWW!!!!!! Aanya! "Armaanls Girlfriend" was one of those super awesome OSs that make you smile like crazy, and yearn for more!!!!!!!! How evil of u to make such Oss and not make them Ffs! *sniff*

You know what I like the best about your OSs, they remind me so much of Armaan, that I go gaga over him all over again!!! Ammyyy... *Sigh* The Ultimate Guy! I love it when Riddhima is the padakoo type in OSs.. kinda makes me go all nostalgic.. thinking about Armaan Riddhima and their wonderful times!

I miss it so damn much

By the way, do you know about this girl Aanya? She has started this breath taking SS "isa". I want to murder her, would you like to help me???????

AANYA! U.P.D.A.T.E  Isa NOW! N-O-W! I AM DYING TO READ MORE! Wow...man, I think "Isa" is not one of those OSs I have tp appreciate, 'cuz... well, its amazing! I am dying of curiosity! Starving for an update AANYA! 

THIS ISHHH NOT DOOONNNEEE!!!!!!!! UPDATPO! FASTO!

You know, I was reading your OSs all over again, till like 6 in the morn? And I had my play today, something i have been working so hard for, for the past one week! And you know what happened? I went B-L-A-N-K on stage, and my group lost the comp! UAAANNN! Gandi, why do u have write ur OSs so well??? ðŸ˜• Chal koi baat nahi, all forgotten if u YPDATE FAST!

Love,
Antarao!

Antara ðŸ¤—

Thank you for the adorable comment <3

Umm the Isa update can come only after 21st August, sorry! :)

xoxo
Aanya