Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome!!! Aanya, this was sooo cute!!!
it is surely annoying yar, someone not even knowing ur name!!!!

n Riddhima surely scared Tyler as the next time, he called her by her name!!! πŸ˜†

Armaan was soo adorable with the kid n when he said "I love you too, Riddhima. Please next time se aisi stupid baatein mat karna."
They're soo cute, 

"You're not laughing at me?"
He grinned at her, his eyes sparkling with mischief.  "Can I?!"...He started running before she hit him and she ran behind him. "You complete ass! Ruined the moment, really! Armaaan! Tu ruk main abhi aati hoon!"

full of naughtiness n love...perfect!!! 

love it!!!

Tc
Muahh

😊
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EDITED:

eekss this OS was so damn cutee and so adorable <3
aww it just makes you cringe at it's cuteness 😳

tehe I love how annoyed Ridz got from being tagged as "Armaan's Girlfriend" πŸ˜† bechari! but it's okay...It's Armaan after all! you should be lucky enough to even be his gf πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but aww this was super duper cute <3 now that you won't be updating Love Is for a while and Isa is done with...care to write another OS πŸ˜›
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EDITED:

AanyaaaπŸ€—
Have I told you how much I love your work??? I think I have, but I will say it again!!!
simply love the way you write.. and the versatality in your writing..
Each one of your stories(FF, OSs and SS) , has been so different and each one has been just brilliant!! 
Loved your latest OS too .. Armaan's girlfriend.
The first time, I read it, I was in a hurry, and hence the story confused me!!! Reason, I missed out on one vital piece of information -- that they were already dating for a year now!!!!
So I had a lot of questions.. Thats why I had left a comment, that I need to read it again!!
And I did!!!!

The story is SUPER CUTE!!! So easy to identify with what Riddhima feels!!! I know I would be super pissed off too if I was simply known as someone's girlfriend all the time, instead of by my name!!!
Obviously when she told Armaan that She Hated being known as Armaan's girlfriend, my heart sank.. coz you instantly know that it was worded wrongly!!!
But then, He is Armaan!! He may be hurt, angry, but wont hold it against you for too long!!!!
And thats what happened!!
All's well that ends well!!!
I am a sucker for Happy Endings!!!!
So this one just makes your heart go mushy and warm!!!!

πŸ€—

Edited by armaania13 - 12 years ago
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
Awww. That was beyond cute. I'm just sitting here with a stupid smile on my face. Plz write some more stuff like that plZzz :)
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
LOL very cute OS ;pπŸ˜† but i can understand ridizis POV... never the less cute OS thnx for the pm :)
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome!!!! nice start!!!! very interesting! plz continue Very soon!:)
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KaJenroxx

Awsome!!!! nice start!!!! very interesting! plz continue Very soon!:)

Umm it was an OS. And I never said I'd continue! πŸ˜•
armaans_desire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww tht wz cute
loved armaans character
thnx fo the pm
fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

it was a cute story...😳 loved it...do write mre sweet OS like tis wenever u feel...its really good to read a simple story...😊

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
My turn aye? Damn I never get to be first on ur work... I wonder why dat is besides ur an amazing writer? anywho... hehe I always go off track on my comments!

WOW! Sooo very cute, adorable! It was amazing too read, it felt young and fresh with the whole universty setting and characters. sooo cute! ;) I loved the story, it was simple but it was something people ( ;) ) face in real life and in general! Like come on, If I was known by my boyfriends name instead of my own, i would be like " Hell no, you didn't! " haahaa ;)

I liked how u started it, it definately gave an insight to what ridhimma's personality was like before other characters did! AND I absoulately loved how you brought the "tag" into her day. I loved the convo between the college kids, it was sooo real and soo collegy? hehe.

Armaaan, my, my.. even though his character wasn't the primary focus of the OS, his character was just "Perfect", like literally perfect. Good at sport and acedamics AND good looking, give me ring when you find a REAL guy like that! ahahaaha ;) He was sooo sweet and kind, love how he helped "Mike" that just showed how cute he really is and when he pulled the book from "reedeema" and his smile... god I could imagine everything! and loved everything i saw ;)

Ridhimma's irrration was very well described! The description of characters in your writing is always written beautifully, I always connect with them! I loved their "make -up" scene and the "your cute" part... awww! soo adorable. Overall LOVED it like always! Bring on ISA and I will love you more Okay? =)

PS; ahahaha ur comment on my OS gallery LOL! Your sooo cute bahahahaa and dont worry, I know ur not stalking me or so I hope... LOL JUST KIDDING! ;) Love you.