Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] - Page 50

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Aanya…..Wowww just Love the update dear…..so beautifully written,👏….AR Flashback moments are so cute….But Why Riddhima leave Armaan all over again…Feeling really bad for him…I really can't see him in Pain.😭 Waiting for more, so try to continue soon….thanks for the PM….take care

Lots of Love

GEET

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
U want a critical comment, or a comment i would otherwise give?  M seriously askin. :)
Love,
Antara:)

PS: Critical not of the story, but..the writing. I see potential thats why I say:) The story is amazing btw, and I would like to say alot. So answer fast:)
Edited by belle_moi - 12 years ago
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, its ur B'day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
happy birthday
and u finally revealed the meanig and c'mon the word seriously has deep meaning. i have to give u long comment so i guess that will be a little later but pakka today
love
niki
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hppy Birthday Aanya
the update was nice as usual
but riddhima left armaan
poor armaan
continue soon
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part.
Waiting 4 nxt part.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey any,
first of all many many happy returns of the day...

now coming to the part it was awesome but i did u do that ...i can't see my armaan in so much pain...and whats with ridhimaa why she always have to leave me...silly girl always brokes his heart...the flshback was outstanding...hell perfectly written...
continue soon
thanx for pm
love
sonu😊
shonadesire thumbnail
hey dear
awesome part
loved it so much
thanks for pm
plzzz continue soon

P.S:-HAPPY BIRHDAY ...MAY GOD BLESS U N FULLFIL UR ALL DREAMS N THEY COME OUT TRUE😃...HAVE A BLAST😛
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey love the part
it was awesome n it was nyc endin
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
heyaaa
happy birthday dear
i know i may have res a place for my comment but am feeling real lazy tofind it so posting my comment in this new post, hope u dont mind.
Now coming to part  of Isa i know that i havent commented on any of the ins so here goes my super long comments
It'd been two hours since she came back. I looked at the sofa in front of me. She sat there, with her laptop. The only sound that could be heard was of the keyboard keys being tapped with fury.
lol this made me imagine a completely nerdy ridhima with glases the ones with anger on their nose hehee

when she dint get angry i was like is this the same ridzi and even when he cooly put his dirty feet on his sofa all what she gave him was a glare
lol she wasnt writing any stupid article infact she was penning down her anger but must agree its one of the best ways to remove ur frustration until and unless someone else reads it especially the someone who is the cause of ur anger
And he disconnected my cell phone! MY cell phone! Aur internet bhi! How DARE he? Aise kaise disconnect kar diya? Ab poora din kya uski aarti utaaroon main??? Ugh...kameena saala!
lol ridzi and her anger how can i even think that she can control it
"I like the article you wrote..."
wow Anya what a way to tell someone that i read all ur secrets,i could clearly imagine ridzis priceless expression, frankly speaking i hadnt expected armaan to tell her like that but i completely enjoyed it, i reall had a good laughter reading this but this good laughter resulted to stomach ache (angry for that hehe.)
in all the ins 1 was all upto a good enjoyable part,and i head tears in myeyes,obviously versmiling wala tears.
in second and the third ins, they were so imotional and over senti people like me couldnt stop my tears,i cant believeth fact that a mother can do this to her kid u potrayed all the feeling real beautiful

oh shit have to hurry for therest a res will come back by 9 clock and complete my comment,sorry i am in a hurry

nikki