AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
awesum part ... loved it ... i hope dey meet soon bt b4 dat armaan will have 2 do something of dat dmitri ... he is sch a bad man ...

thanx 4 d pm ... continue soon ...

ritika
Edited by ksg_ritika - 12 years ago
edited my post on pg 62 :)

btw

not that i am a stalker or a creepy person.. i just found out its ur birthday today...
 so many many happy returns of the day hope all ur wishes come true and you have a blast today and may god bless you always πŸ€—

hope you have a awesome day dear πŸ˜Š
Edited by sejal719 - 12 years ago
Hey Aanya πŸ€—

Wish you a very happieee bday πŸ˜ƒ..May you get loads of success and happiness ahead .. Have a great day!!

and as for the update , it was amazing. Finally truth's out and Armaan came clean. Ridz's note was a shock for me too ..didnt expect that coming ..

Armaan's past was actually painful .. .touching ...a 10 yr boy had to go through so so soo much ..its just so hard to think even ..

Continue soon .. thanks for d pm ...

love
Vini

Loved the update Aanya!!

I have a feeling Armaan is going to have a little "talk" with Dmitri. And something is going to happen to Dmitri...BWAHAH :) 

Ok, to the part...oh my goodness! So good! And I could totally imagine the supermarket scene! And awww Santa! That was amazing!

Update soon!

Love, 
Kriya <33
wow what a lovely update
awesome
loved it
continue soon
"There she was, laughing so much that tears of mirth escaped her eyes. She laughed, clutching her stomach. I felt my comeback drown somewhere inside me as I could do nothing but stare at her. She looked beautiful."

This paragraph defines Armaan's love ;) And this enlightened my mood and brought memories from DMG, it just seems like a scene that is totally AR!

"I was tired. Not physically, but in every other way. I let my body ease itself on the cold marble floor, closing my eyes as the exhaustion sunk it's claws deeper into me."

Wow! Beautiful Wording, and the choice of sentence structure was phenonminual ( clearly I am not the best speller around lOl but just go along with it ;) aha.) Just the feel of this paragraph oozes meaning in the simplest of forms! Beautiful Wrirting, Kudos to You!

"I really HAD enjoyed shooting. It was just shooting people I wasn't too fond off"

LOL! lOl! LOL! LOL! Is all i am got to say ;) Orite i am gonna also add; It made me LOL so much! ahaha =)

"You could walk away...leave all this. I opened my eyes as I heard my heart whisper to me. I hadn't heard the voice in a long time. It was the voice of a ten year old, innocent and lilting. The voice I had successfully buried along with the person."

I LOVED this paragraph, it just gave a total different vibe to your writing, I had shivers reading this, it was truly that beautiful.The whole wrapping of the child, Armaans heart and its innocent voice was just simply gorgeous! Your writing is beautiful.

" watched her retreating back, the tears making their way out from my eyes. Turning the other way, I curled up under the street light, it's bright luminescence, and the hard pavement, not letting my tired body sleep.

I shut my eyes tightly, fighting back the rush of memories. I wasn't that boy anymore. I was stronger. And no one could destroy me again. Except her."

Wow, the italic writing TOTALLY personified Armaans innocence. The pain and anguish was presented beautifully! and the non-italic part was just beautiful, his emotions throughout the whole update could be felt.

I watched her walk away, her red sari fluttering in the wind."

My favourite line throughout the update! Simply beautiful. It defined, sadness, valunerability, pain, suffering, love and all in the most peaceful way. Simply beautiful.

"Isa..." she whispered, rolling the word on her tongue, getting the feel of it"

This was just simply cute, somehow to me ;)

"DEAR AANYAAA ;)
Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVE YOU!"

Okay Back to the Update.. IT was just  simply heartwarming and filled with different emotions in each section. The whole pillow fighting and the reading of her "report" Was hillrious(again with the spelling lOl) It was beyond cute and made me think I am witnessing their love that easily wont die down ;) hehe

Armaans past was kinda unexpected. Especially his relationship with his mother( If you can call her a Mother! ) Like she was so cold and cruel to him, that was unexpected. it was her fault for being a s**t, not his! Urgh it pains and hurts me to say there are people like her out their, tsk. Okay the whole flashback of him craving for his mothers love and him working and earning a coin was written beautifully and I could tell you wrote it from the heart which made it even more beautiful. The part where Armaans heart whispers, was also beautiful.

Armaan and Ridhimma's flashback was just uber romantic and cute in a totally puppy love way. ahaaha they worked at Mcdonalds? thats how they met! awww simply cute! The whole making out then apolagizing scene made me smile, warmly. lOl. sooo adorable. Ridhimma is a dessert fanatic or is that Aanya? ahahaahah ;)

The shopping centre seen was again unexpected. Especially Armaans gesture, sooo adorable he is! He has a kind heart. and I am glad Ridhimma saw that, (ofcourse she would aanya is writing it LOL) I knew Armaan would save her! He is the HERO after all ahaha, the "you saved my life" part was cute. 

Armaans outburst was much needed and made him hotter in my eyes, lol is that normal? aha either way, it was hot. OKAY. lol ;) Ridhimma supporting him both emotionally and physically was beautifully described. I am glad its all out in the open! They now finally can move on. And Dimtri needs to die. ;)

She admitted she loves him! AWWW! ahahaa YAY! and they had ehm ehm and then she left? RIDHIMMA; Why does she always have to be so dramatic? LOL. never the less the letter was beautifully wirtten. I wonder How the story moves on now...

Totally Adored this part, and please excuse me for not giving a comment on Love IS. Sorry. Now I need to comment on Antaras FF and I shall be satisfied with myself hehe =) Truly beautiful writing Aanya, cant wait for it to conclude. UPDATE SOOON!

Ps; What font do you use? I LOVE IT! 

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago
Hi there, happened to be babysitting my cpusin's son at a football camp, had nothing better to do, so decided to surf - thank God for Proton :-) - and came across Love Is and idling came to the OS..

The letter was way way better than the OS (well have read only the ones that came b4 the letter) probably because it was straight from the heart! Good for you, it takes courage to even share with strangers, lay your emotions open for everyone to see, dont think I could manage that.

Sometimes, its best to let go when a relationship will give you nothing but grief... sometimes love, even if it is requitted, brings with it nothing but heartache.. its best to cut a rotting branch then allowing the rot to set in..

and yes, talking is hugely theraupetic :-)

Hey Aanya...Wish you a very very Happy Birthday My dearπŸ€—...May you get every happiness,joy and sucess in your life...May u achieve success beyond its bounds, May this year god showers u with all his blessings & love... 😊...This is just for you...

LOTS OF LOVE
GEET
Hey Aanya
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday  dear. May God bless you always.

The part was  superb. finally Arman's complete past is open. The last was came as shock to me. I didn't expect ridhima will leave and go. But i am sure Arman will find her again. Kill that idiot, stupid Dmitri . He is such a bad man. He called Ridhima so that she can see Arman killing someone.

Continue soon
Edited by shonagudia - 12 years ago