Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] - Page 43

mehak_mangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this ff is great..please update sooonnn...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darkling_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesom part
update soon..
i'm waiting
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
like the part alot bt itna suspense
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AANYAA!!!! That Update was FAB FAb fabbb! OMG Armaan Killed Someone?Thats why she hates him?God,My Head is Spinning! That was one hell of a bit how you described it !! Seriously,girlie,Give me Tips! Your writing style is just MARVELLOUS!! That flashback was Adorable,and the way they fought was So Cute,So Originally AR <33 In her position,Riddhima IS right. Armaan is a killer,and she does have all rights to hate him,but he still loves her,for god's sake! How can everything turn out so cruelly bad!! I want AR together! I adored that part ,"Armaan loves Isa" it made my heart flutter..WOW,Aanya.Sometimes I wish I could write like you. Kudos.Hats Off. Just no more words.
Love,
Maitree
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

AANYAA!!!! That Update was FAB FAb fabbb! OMG Armaan Killed Someone?Thats why she hates him?God,My Head is Spinning! That was one hell of a bit how you described it !! Seriously,girlie,Give me Tips! Your writing style is just MARVELLOUS!! That flashback was Adorable,and the way they fought was So Cute,So Originally AR <33 In her position,Riddhima IS right. Armaan is a killer,and she does have all rights to hate him,but he still loves her,for god's sake! How can everything turn out so cruelly bad!! I want AR together! I adored that part ,"Armaan loves Isa" it made my heart flutter..WOW,Aanya.Sometimes I wish I could write like you. Kudos.Hats Off. Just no more words.

Love,
Maitree

Maitree ðŸ¤—

Weee you're back! Awwh thanks <3

Ermm you write amazingly yourself and you're telling me you wanna write like me? Right. ðŸ˜†

Oh AR will end up together! Just a matter of how and when ;)

xoxo
Aanya
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey aanya
dear when r uupdating,first u tell that the meaning of Isa would be revealed in the next part and the next part is not to be seen anywhere😡
curious souls like me cant wait that long dear
so update super quick or heehee atleast tell me the meaning😳
love
nikki
Edited by niknavyu - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niknavyu

hey aanya

dear when r uupdating,first u tell that the meaning of Isa would be revealed in the next part and the next part is not to be seen anywhere😡
curious souls like me cant wait that long dear
so update super quick or heehee atleast tell me the meaning😳
love
nikki

Hey :)

I shall update next week most probably!

As for the meaning, wait for it! It really isn't as big as you guys think it is! Now I'm actually afraid you're gonna be disappointed with the simple-sa meaning of the word  ðŸ˜†

xoxo
Aanya
-Spirited- thumbnail
i dont mind the meaning to be simple but hope its worth the wait and surfing on the net  ,and ha hope its some imp part of the ff or something like that
Aanya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niknavyu

i dont mind the meaning to be simple but hope its worth the wait and surfing on the net  ,and ha hope its some imp part of the ff or something like that

Hopefully you will like it :)
-Spirited- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Hopefully you will like it :)

frankly speaking i would love it whatever the meaning be because i just love ffs like Isa