Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] - Page 36

belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Hey Nikki :)

Nah. I'm not angry, just annoyed! I have no qualms in PM-ing 500 people if they all read my FF! But there are SO many people in my list who've requested PMs but they don't like/comment on my updates! I'm removing all those people! If they really do wanna read what I write, they should comment :P

Keep guessing about the meaning! You shall know, in the next part :)

xoxo
Aanya

I swear. I am in complete agreement with Anya, people dont comment man! U sit down and write that chapter for hours, and they cant spare a few seconds. U forget about that, the classic "nice part continue soon" is the most irritating thing I have ever seen! I dont even feel like LIKING such comments!!!! ARGH!

Edited by belle_moi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Nikki :)

Nah. I'm not angry, just annoyed! I have no qualms in PM-ing 500 people if they all read my FF! But there are SO many people in my list who've requested PMs but they don't like/comment on my updates! I'm removing all those people! If they really do wanna read what I write, they should comment :P

Keep guessing about the meaning! You shall know, in the next part :)

xoxo
Aanya

hope i am still in ur pm list,and about the meaning part i had put some guesses in my last part but u dint comment about that atlest yeh toh batao that my guess anywhere close to the actual meaning of the word
nikki
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

hey aanya...

awesome part...Armaan seems to be in great pain because he is hurting Ridhima..
the jealously flashback was so cute...i could totally imagine armaan malik doing the pssht he does...haha...
but the story is going well...
and u know i follow this story...so please don't delete me :)

Hey Reya :)

Thank you ðŸ¤—

I wouldn't delete you! Not only because you follow my story but also because I follow yours ðŸ¤£

xoxo
Aanya
belle_moi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niknavyu

hope i am still in ur pm list,and about the meaning part i had put some guesses in my last part but u dint comment about that atlest yeh toh batao that my guess anywhere close to the actual meaning of the word
nikki

She is out to drive us crazy with this whole Isa mystery!!!!! Sadist kahin ki!
-Spirited- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: belle_moi

I swear. I am in complete agreement with Anya, people dont comment man! U sit down and write that chapter for hours, and they cant spare a few seconds. U forget about that, the classic "nice part continue soon" is the most irritating thing I have ever seen! I dont even feel like LIKING such comments!!!! ARGH!

belle-moi so even u are in the list of angry people but common yaar those who comment something i maen atlest write a single word bothe to do that,o u shouldnt be angry on them,yup but even i am angry on the people who dont even bother to hit on the like tab
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: belle_moi

I get pissed when people don't comment, but not with those two word comments. I used to get a little irked that they only wrote two words but later I realized, that there are readers who aren't able to express themselves too well :) And so I'd rather have 2 word comments than none at all! It doesn't bother me anymore, in fact it's actually quite nice that they DO write something despite not being to good with words :)
belle_moi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niknavyu

belle-moi so even u are in the list of angry people but common yaar those who comment something i maen atlest write a single word bothe to do that,o u shouldnt be angry on them,yup but even i am angry on the people who dont even bother to hit on the like tab

Well, if thats the case. I'm sure the readers should also be satisfied with one para at a time of a chapter. That will be very comfortable for us writers also. Btw, I am Antara.

-Spirited- thumbnail

I get pissed when people don't comment, but not with those two word comments. I used to get a little irked that they only wrote two words but later I realized, that there are readers who aren't able to express themselves too well :) And so I'd rather have 2 word comments than none at all! It doesn't bother me anymore, in fact it's actually quite nice that they DO write something despite not being to good with words :)

yup dear its real nice of u to appreciate it,and a big congo for 50 pages
belle_moi thumbnail

Ohhh... I dint realize that:)
Darkling_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part
Please notify me of the updates

Also I love the title of this ff.
I must say u r very talented