Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I KNEW IT!!!!! Iknew Riddhima would be watching..!! And I'm pretty pretty sure Dmitri did all this purposely..!! THAT ASS!!!!

I honestly don't know who's position I'd prefer to be in...Being a killer and falling in love with someone who changed you..or falling in love with a murderer..!!

I can totally understand what Riddhima went through..though i definitley can't empathize with it..LOL!!! And Armaan..for a moment I thought he wouldn't do it..but he did..!! And that broke my heart as well as Riddhima's..!! Really did..!! I was near tears when Armaan went to her..and she refused to accept him..Come on you can't blame her..!!! Sort of reminds me of Kurbaan..To some extent..Saif wasn't at fault..(Yes I know he was  terrrorist but it was after everything that happened to his family that forced him into that position..hence I say to some extent..) And Kareena had nothing to do with it all..poor girl just fell in love..!!! ANd reminds me of the movie New York..(Where I honestly cried at what Jhon Abraham went through..and at the end..!!)

THIS IS ARMAAN!!!! *sob* *sob* ..BTW..people go jogging for two hours??!! Wow..But i'm guessing it more of a walk..I wouldn't mind actually..!! lolxx..walking alone..but Ridzy probably went through hell reminising past moments..!! ='( ='(

I know ur busy..etc etc..but UPDATEEE ASAP!!! =D =D

Love,
Sanaa
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
edited on pg 47 as well..!!! =D
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome part.
 Loved the flash back
 Waiting to read more
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: belle_moi

res

*Edited*

When I was young, very young. Things were either white or black. Either good or bad. But as I grew, and my mind became corrupted, shades of grey came into existence. Because I myself was a shade of gry. Things sometimes are not good or bad, they are just there. Most of the time, love is one of those things. I find what Armaan did nothing short of monstrous, and Riddhima is absolutely right. Armaan is a murderer. But he is a lover too. He loves her, she loves him. And when you love someone you are supposed to understand them, and above all, forgive them. Either you can hold grudges, or love. its really one's choice. Coming to the part, I loved it. Though I still dont know the meaning of "Isa", something m very curious about. But I guess its Ok. I loved the part where you wrote " I saw a man, gagged and tied to the tree. The disgust welled up inside me. He was tied against "our" tree. The tree on which we'd inscribed "Armaan loves Isa"
It was beautiful, made me smile, though I was sad. All in all, I loved the part. keep it up, and update soon:)
Lots of love,
Antara:)

Aww thank you!!! I loved the dash of poetry <3

Yeahh it's pretty disgusting what he did, but maybe when I update the next part, you might understand him even better?!

Thanks once again for such an amazing comment! <3

xoxo
Aanya
Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

res

EDITED

Oopss i'm sorry..I'd forgotten I had reserved..!! stupid me..!!! 😆

BUT I also forgot to mention that I adored the flashback where she got jealous coz of Aliya..!!  Obviously she would..and the way he just went up to her and hugged her telling her loved her...SOOO CUUTTEEE!!!! 😍

And Dmitri wants to kill her or Armaan..!! That ass..!!! Can't he understand?? STupid guy never fell in love..or wait..maybe he did.. that's why he's seething at the very thought of his best man being in love..welll suckaaa..LOVE ALWAYS WINS..!!(I strongly believe in that..hee hee hee) And either way..ur gonna end up losing Armaan..coz if his Isa (BTW...UNSOLVE the mystery of the name NOW!!) is in danger..he'll definitley put himself before her..anyday..so u'll lose him..!! AND IFFF mega if..but IF he doesn't then ur gonna lose Armaan coz I'm pretty sure his will to live will be finished..

SO Dmitri..sorry..but ur gonna lose both ways..!! 😃..That's one thing that makes me sooo happyy..!!!

Ok..two comments..!! hee hee hee..!!

cont mega soon..!!

Love,
Sanaa   

Originally posted by: Sanaa629

I KNEW IT!!!!! Iknew Riddhima would be watching..!! And I'm pretty pretty sure Dmitri did all this purposely..!! THAT ASS!!!!

I honestly don't know who's position I'd prefer to be in...Being a killer and falling in love with someone who changed you..or falling in love with a murderer..!!

I can totally understand what Riddhima went through..though i definitley can't empathize with it..LOL!!! And Armaan..for a moment I thought he wouldn't do it..but he did..!! And that broke my heart as well as Riddhima's..!! Really did..!! I was near tears when Armaan went to her..and she refused to accept him..Come on you can't blame her..!!! Sort of reminds me of Kurbaan..To some extent..Saif wasn't at fault..(Yes I know he was  terrrorist but it was after everything that happened to his family that forced him into that position..hence I say to some extent..) And Kareena had nothing to do with it all..poor girl just fell in love..!!! ANd reminds me of the movie New York..(Where I honestly cried at what Jhon Abraham went through..and at the end..!!)

THIS IS ARMAAN!!!! *sob* *sob* ..BTW..people go jogging for two hours??!! Wow..But i'm guessing it more of a walk..I wouldn't mind actually..!! lolxx..walking alone..but Ridzy probably went through hell reminising past moments..!! ='( ='(

I know ur busy..etc etc..but UPDATEEE ASAP!!! =D =D

Love,
Sanaa

Awwh thanks <3

Yeah he killed that man...at first I thought maybe I shouldn't make him kill that guy but then there wouldn't be anything left in the story 😆

Haha you're so sure of their love, nai? Let's see ;)

Yeahh I almost cried in New York too :|

Yes people jog for 2 hours when their ex, who also happens to be a killer, drops in and tells you you're hostage for a week! 🤣

Will update asap :)

xoxo
Aanya
Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: qt4ever

Finally u got tym 4rm that super busy schedule of urs!
Howz ur study going?
Btw nice part!
And i definitely cant lose u as a buddy! So pls keep pming me..

Studies are fine :)

And I wouldn't remove you!!! You comment regularly 😆

xoxo
Aanya
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hi Aanya
i see someone is real angry heehee,but hey i just started with ur ff few days back and also have commented,so hope u dont kick me out of ur pm list,please dont,and yup even i am angry on u😡 u dint answer my question about the word Isa?arrggh hehee chill thats called fake anger but its really time we know the meaning of isa
now coming to ur udate it ws wow but i dont know why but had a feeling that dmitri had done everything on purpose i mean ridzi being present at the time armaan shot that man,but can completely understand with ridzi, nobody would want a murdere as her bf,and ridzi jogs for 2 hours omg,then she must be super thin heehee
now coming to u r writing part i loved the way u conveyed armaans emotion,and its the third part still u managed to keep up the mystery quotient
continue soon
love
nikki
Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: niknavyu

hi Aanya

i see someone is real angry heehee,but hey i just started with ur ff few days back and also have commented,so hope u dont kick me out of ur pm list,please dont,and yup even i am angry on u😡 u dint answer my question about the word Isa?arrggh hehee chill thats called fake anger but its really time we know the meaning of isa
now coming to ur udate it ws wow but i dont know why but had a feeling that dmitri had done everything on purpose i mean ridzi being present at the time armaan shot that man,but can completely understand with ridzi, nobody would want a murdere as her bf,and ridzi jogs for 2 hours omg,then she must be super thin heehee
now coming to u r writing part i loved the way u conveyed armaans emotion,and its the third part still u managed to keep up the mystery quotient
continue soon
love
nikki

Hey Nikki :)

Nah. I'm not angry, just annoyed! I have no qualms in PM-ing 500 people if they all read my FF! But there are SO many people in my list who've requested PMs but they don't like/comment on my updates! I'm removing all those people! If they really do wanna read what I write, they should comment :P

Keep guessing about the meaning! You shall know, in the next part :)

xoxo
Aanya
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey aanya...
awesome part...Armaan seems to be in great pain because he is hurting Ridhima..
the jealously flashback was so cute...i could totally imagine armaan malik doing the pssht he does...haha...
but the story is going well...
and u know i follow this story...so please don't delete me :)
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved the flashback
continue soon