AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
A big Fat Res, for a big comment for later ;)
Its like 3.03am (as in night like 3.7.011) lol, my brain is like dead, shall definately comment tomoz ;) allohaaa <3

Edited!
Suspence. Suspence. Suspence. Suspence and More Suspence. lol. mmm Aanya girly, seriously WOW. I did not want that to finish. It was too short hehehe ;) There was a grave depth into this update which made me cringe and laugh at the same time. You are improving with every word. Trust me and you dont need improving hehe ;)

Dimtri, I am gonna dedicate this paragraph to him. Seriously what a freak! Lol, and kinda charming at the same time. I have a thing for evil/ badass guys (DAMON <3 ) LOL. He is cruel beyond doubt but I am kinda glad he is, simply because he broke AR and now by doing this "litte mission he sent armaan on" he is gonna bring them back! Lol, his character is protrayed very well. I could imagine his smile and everything!

Armaan, Armaan, Armaan. Badhu, seriously he thought by killing a man, that Ridhimma and him can live happily ever after? What is exactly is his job? How did he get involved with a guy like Dimrtri? see what I mean by suspence? ahaa That part where the man was tied up, in the tree where Armaan and Isa's name was itched made me cringe! Thats the very extent of cruelty. The whole ordeal was writtern perfectly esp love the way you transmitted Armaan's thought that always ran back to Ridhimma. I love the part where you wrote " that day he made two kills, that man tied up in the tree and himself", very very very very very well written.

Ridhimma I totally get her. After all the love of her life took a humans life in front of her and where their love was declared for a reason she does not know and for reason that wont change a thing. I get why she "hates" him, why she is ignoring him. I totally get her. I hope she understands him and saves him out of dmitris claws. However I am not entirely sure how or if she is gonna to forget the past, I certainly will not be able to love a man who is taken a life for what you could slightly call selfish reasons. But then again I aint Ridhimma and I dont have Armaan hehe ;)

Armaan and Ridhimma's little moment was beyond cute and a declaration of their never ending love! I like how they both still care very much for each other even with this circumstance. It gives that lovey dovey feeling! hehe the flasback was sooo adorable! I could imagine Armaan being all scared and ridhimma's " sweet tone" ahhahaa ;) The coffee moment was bahahahaaa! made lol.  I like how Armaan knows how to get intoo her nerves and catch glimpse of the firey Ridhimma he fell in love with! Hope everything settles with them and that Armaan protects her, and we all know he will, no matter what!

I totally adored the update! Hope you diclose the meaning behind ISA. Love Priyanka. 
Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..KaJenDelena..

A big Fat Res, for a big comment for later ;)
Its like 3.03am (as in night like 3.7.011) lol, my brain is like dead, shall definately comment tomoz ;) allohaaa <3

OMGee what the hell are you doing, up at 3 am 😲

Bahahaha if I'm up later than 1, I'm super sleepy 😆

Shall wait for your comment <3

Bubbyyee :D

xoxo
Aanya
res

EDITED

Oopss i'm sorry..I'd forgotten I had reserved..!! stupid me..!!! 😆

BUT I also forgot to mention that I adored the flashback where she got jealous coz of Aliya..!!  Obviously she would..and the way he just went up to her and hugged her telling her loved her...SOOO CUUTTEEE!!!! 😍

And Dmitri wants to kill her or Armaan..!! That ass..!!! Can't he understand?? STupid guy never fell in love..or wait..maybe he did.. that's why he's seething at the very thought of his best man being in love..welll suckaaa..LOVE ALWAYS WINS..!!(I strongly believe in that..hee hee hee) And either way..ur gonna end up losing Armaan..coz if his Isa (BTW...UNSOLVE the mystery of the name NOW!!) is in danger..he'll definitley put himself before her..anyday..so u'll lose him..!! AND IFFF mega if..but IF he doesn't then ur gonna lose Armaan coz I'm pretty sure his will to live will be finished..

SO Dmitri..sorry..but ur gonna lose both ways..!! 😃..That's one thing that makes me sooo happyy..!!!

Ok..two comments..!! hee hee hee..!!

cont mega soon..!!

Love,
Sanaa   
Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago
Hey dear...Awesome update...Love the cute flashback of AR...typical AR...Love the way u show the journey of Armaan being A normal guy to a sharp shooter...wondering what that Mikhali want...waiting for more so try to update soon...take care...

PS: Plzz try to update Love IS also...

Lots of Love
GEET

Res :)

edited

lovely part really interesting :) plz write more soon can't wait and thnx for the pm :)Edited by sejal719 - 12 years ago
That was one hell of a part...Wonder how this story is gonna end...waiting for the next update...continue soon...
Finally u got tym 4rm that super busy schedule of urs!
Howz ur study going?
Btw nice part!
And i definitely cant lose u as a buddy! So pls keep pming me..
RES
*Edited*
Wow!
I didn't expect you to update and when i saw it, i was like OMG! Aanya updated! :D :D
Yayy! ;)
Awww...
This one was UH-MAZING! :D
It was filled with romance even though it was flashback..
but then present mein bhi toh tha na!
But when Riddhima came to know abt him being a killer, that was like soo heart-wrenching yaar..
they both parted ways..
And then when Riddhima made her way to Armaan thinking he was asleep, that was tooo cute! ❤️
I hope you U.P.D.A.T.E S.O.O.N!!
Plzzz do!
Its getting even nore interesting! :D
Love
Rhea Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
hey aanya..
awesome part..
loved it to da core..
 waiting 4 da next part..
 do continue super soon..
 n thnx 4 da PM!!