AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Aanya!! .. I really really liked this one😊 .. When i started with this I was like oh no aarman's the bad guy !! And then he says something like belonging to the good guysπŸ˜• .. You have to try and continue sooon .. I have so many unanswered questions!! .. What exactly does aarman do?? .. How do they know each other?? .. Who the hell is this Dmitri guy and why does aarman trust him so  much?? .. And the meaning of isa?? .. I actually tried to google it !! .. Going to a new school,seems fun!! .. Hope all goes well .. Take care .. Loads of love NehaπŸ˜ƒ 
Loved it darling! 
Just wanna know what happens next! :) 

Love, 
Kri 
Hey Anya! πŸ˜ƒ Just read your OS "Ours" and "Beautiful". Didn't get time to read others but will read those soon! 😊

Coming to "Ours" - OMG! 😲 That was a super great OS! The way you added Ridzy's emotions through her songs was amazing! πŸ‘ The songs were, of course, out of the world and were perfect! πŸ˜³ Loved the last song specially! ❀️ And the punches to Armaan by Ridzy at the end! πŸ˜† That was mind blowing! πŸ˜‰ This OS was magical and musical for sure! πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Beautiful" - That was a super emotional OS! Felt sad for Ridzy! 😭 But loved how Armaan supported her cause he loved her truly! 😳 Aww.. he's the best hubby in the whole world! πŸ˜›

Love.. Bidz πŸ€—
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
hey aanya..the startin was good..do continue d story...😊
Awesome part. Waiting to know armaan and ridhima's past and thanks for the pm

Edited.

Sorry Aanya,I got late..Actually I'd gone to check my eyes ( and the worst part,I have minus power,and Okay  don't need to get glasses but need to eat more vegetables🀒) Whatever.I'm back to edit. I LOVE LOVE LOVEE this Mini FF already! I love how it is in Armaan's POV..How Riddhima is described here,I love it !!

Who the heck in the world is Dmriti?? I wanna know! I want to know what relationship Armaan and Riddhima shared,why does she hate him now..And what makes his lone tear slip down.I want to know what Isa means! All I know right now,is that I LOVE this Mini FF! This is one of the Best ever written Mini FFs ever! I Love It <33 PLLEEASSEE Update Sooinsh! I love you!
Love,
Maitree
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 12 years ago
RES

woahhh mini FF? 😳
can't wait!!! 

Edited:

eeekss this was so good!!! I love the suspense you kept and now it build even more! what is armaan doing there and who the hell is he working for :S why was he carrying a gun πŸ˜²

and what happened to AR πŸ˜• okayyy too many questions now but those will be covered soon πŸ˜³

ahhh i love this mini FF!!! it's completely different from the one's I have read πŸ˜³ so it makes it all the more exciting to read!!! 

so does armaan not recognize her voice? i know he felt a connection towards her and that's prbly cuz he felt ridz..but didn't recognize her parents or her sisters name πŸ˜•
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago

hey

interesting one...

cont soon

tc

Awsm part buddy.

Totaly rocking.

Thanx 4 d pm.

T.c.