Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

Okay I'm sorry for replying late...Its this DAMN Powercut here😡
Anyways,All-Girls School is Fun! Its like Somewhere at home,with your family! Like Loads of Sisters around..Whom you can tease,prank upon,Hug,Smile,Crack Jokes with and Um..Vent out your anger too? LOL😆 Those are like my friends. Ofcourse in our school there's jealousy and patiality too,but then,lets not spoil the mood! Okay it is not Definetely OUT-OF-THE-WORLD,its Nice and Fun! Yeah!LOL😳 Oh,I'm from Kolkata,India..where're u from? And hows co-ed school? Because I'll be going to one for my H.S.! So,Just asking LOL Sounds so lame but whatever

Ooh,you yelled? I supposed you did,but still,Thanks for telling me.I find yelling quite a good solution actually,it brings a lot of peace:D

Hey a New Os? YAAYY I want it right NOW. LOL. 😆 Put it up soon..Abt my OS,I'll try to update one more installment !! Today itself..And ya,Love ya too [.:D<]

Haha its alright I went off too because my net conked off :P 

Aww all-girls school sounds fun!!! Co-ed school is awesome! I can't say much about it because well, it's so normal for me that I don't really know how to describe it! But its nice! There's crushes, boyfriends, and stuff which isn't there in all-girls! And obviously, there's fights too! But yeah...it's pretty much normal for me... 

Yeah...it does bring peace! :D

I might not do the OS today, because well I'm changing my school for 11th grade and so I have my entrance exam tomorrow...I've to go through a few books for that and hence no update :)

Oooh installment?!? Waiting for it <3

xoxo
Aanya
KSG-loverrrr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey...
i dunno what made me comment right now..but trust me..its the first time i want to comment straight from the heart..
whatever you wrote and expressed..i just hope it made you feel better and for a change..free, because its the matter of true feelings that came in this letter..and its very very difficult to keep them pent up inside you. And posting this here was the best option to release yourself from all those emotions that you've locked inside yourself for so long.
I know the feelings shall remain there for a long time..but atleast you know that people who don't even know you can exactly feel what you're feeling.
Okay..enough of this serious talks..go and relax yourself and do something that will distract you mind and will make you happy.

Be happy always! 

Love,
Varsha.
ahenseven thumbnail
Hey aanya!! .. Sorry for not commenting for such a long time .. I  got your scrap but i really don't know when i did that .. i think it was by mistake cause cause my i-pad was acting mad for sometime ..Sorry about that .. Coming to your updates all of them were amazing as usual .. The first OS was super nice!! .. I used to listen to ours literally everyday when it came out and i love hero as well .. Ill go and listen to that other song in a bit . i know it was cliche and all but i loved it nevertheless .. I LOVE LOVE the way you write! .. I also loved  the whole idea of riddhima being the music person (hope you got what i meant) rather than it being aarman.
Your next one was unbelievably awesome!! .. I have no words to describe how good it was  .. I loved the way you described her insecurities .. It was one beautifully written piece!! .. And your last one i wont say much about it .. Hope letting it out helped you feel better and if it did i am glad we could help .. Eagerly waiting for your update on love is .. Will surely comment there also in a while ..Take care and  loads of love Neha :)
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
To all you guys who liked or/and commented on "Dear Guy":

Thank you SO much ðŸ¤—

It means a lot to me that you guys commented on it because it wasn't an OS nor was it on Armaan-Riddhima and yet you commented! Cute-hearts you all are <3 :)

*Big enormous bear hugsss*

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - @jm2506- Thank you, I'm glad you loved my work ðŸ˜³
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

gosh...im on the verge of crying...

sooo painful...

but simply flawless...

loved it...

do write more...

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG this was sooo sooo awesome excellent mind blowing u are by far the best writer i have come across love it love it love it plzzz write more oS like this soon and i really think u should take up writing as a careers i no i would read all ur books :D love it dear:D
thnx for the pm :D
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
im back with the comment this on is for the dear boy... so i really liked that post it was very very touching and interesting and i can so relate that to my life going thorough high school with the same problems and u no  what it really is easier to let go and i really really liked the letter touched my heart :D ... so thank you for posting it :D... 
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear...oh god it was soo painful...It bring treas in My eyes...Literally...so thoughtful and heart touching...thanks for posting it...take care dear

Lots of Love
GEET

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
COmment edited pg 24..!! Finally..!! Yipeee!!! =D
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aanya!!! I was going to reply to ur Dear Guy like AGESSS back but then a stupid power cut = no internet for the whole day!! ARGHH!!!

Well anyways..here goes..!!

Catharsis always helps doesn't it??

WOW!!! i know you were just planning to let go of ur pent up emotions..and so don't need a comment...which is great but i couldn't help but empathize slightly with you...Though My story is wayyy different than urs..I know how it feels when best friends aren't best friends anymore..it hurts..and yes sometime's it's easier to let go..but I didn't.

Actually..with me..I had this amazing best guy firend..and we gelled so well..but he was never someone I looked as anything more..hahahaha..probably coz I was crushing on someone else at that point..and then after that my Armaan obsession got the better of me..!!! LOL!!!

But..yeah..so i always took him as a best friend..and people were trying to set us up together..with all the.. "awwhh..you look cute..he'd be a great boyfriend..bladih bladih blaa.." and I was the stubborn me.. and refused to see him as anything more..and that's when the tension between us started..And it got to a bad stage..!! I couldn't bear talking to him even in a group..whereas..before I'd have no problem sitting with him alone and we'd chat about anything...

I'm not saying I'm perfect..hell no.. I make my mistakes.. but I nearly lost that friendship because of everyone trying to get us together and I felt so uncomfortable..coz i only saw him as a friend and he at one point saw me as something more..then summer holidays arrived where we didn't even contact each other.and when we met each other..things got NASTY!!! I look back and all i can do is honestly smile and laugh..he became cruel to me and if we'd start a teasing match it became worse with him getting all personal..and those times were not good for me..though by ignoring him at first I was probably at fault!!!

Well..I ended up ignoring him more..and we were not talking..I mean i was barely seen in his company and vice versa..that's when i really lost a best friend...but then after a while i decided there was no point in continuing this further..so..we didn't talk about it..and haven't talked about it to date..but slowly..we just started talking casually ot each other..and i tried bridgina the distance...and now i can say i have my best friend back..!! And we've gone back to being as tight as we used to be despite him having a girlfriend now as well..which is bonus coz i don't have to wonder whether he's gonna fall for me or not with every step i take..!!

I know I might not see him again now that we're all going to different parts of the world for universities..but I know that somewhere I still have a best friend and he'll always remain my first best friend..

So i thought of letting go too once..but then I was honestly not ready to lose someone I had once been so close to

Instead of telling you that it was a very nice piece of catharsis..I told you my own story..!!! lolxx..