Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey, that was a good idea...venting out your emotions in writing...though i haven't really experienced anything like this before i can relate to it...
experiences as such are to learn from...like you said...
the lessons you get during this period of life are the most valuable...
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Something happy to read? You should read "Can You Keep A Secret" by Sophie Kinsella, its a total chick flick! 

And read DMG 5 Years From Now, if you haven't already! Its damn old, written back when DMG was barely a year old, so its completely like the old DMG, the first few initial months! Amazing stories! 

And I have a question...Call me stupid, but I just happened to notice your display name. What's 'Taanu4ever'? Sorry if I'm intruding! Just curious! =)
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey i can relate to it as sumthing similar hapnd 2 me last year but unlike u i told d whole thing 2 a gal who is his new best frnd silly me bt i had 2 get it out all these pent up emotions made me cry n cry
ya but i m again frnds with him he says m one of his closest frnds but i noe it wil never b d same again
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Something happy to read? You should read "Can You Keep A Secret" by Sophie Kinsella, its a total chick flick! 

And read DMG 5 Years From Now, if you haven't already! Its damn old, written back when DMG was barely a year old, so its completely like the old DMG, the first few initial months! Amazing stories! 

And I have a question...Call me stupid, but I just happened to notice your display name. What's 'Taanu4ever'? Sorry if I'm intruding! Just curious! =)

Hmm I'll try those :)

Haha you just noticed it? Anyway, there used to be this show on star plus called "Tere Liye"...it was about this couple called Taani and Anuraag and hence the abbreviation Taanu. So I used to watch this show..it was basically childhood bffs falling in love. They used to show the young [about 16 years old] Taani and Anurag and then after a few months there was a leap...I watched it for 3 months after that. But then like all Ekta Kapoor serials it got super dramatic and they ruined the essence of the show...so I stopped watching it. But I love the couple nonetheless. Anyway, I can only change my username in February 2012 :D There. That's the "story" behind my username πŸ˜†

xoxo
Aanya
okay taking about your letter dear guy - i can totally understand your feelings, my best friend and i had a huge falling out, and i was always trying to pull us back everytime, we were inseperable from 7th grade (i am in my 2nd yr of college now)...

her mom tried to do business with my parents, but apparently she didn't have a license and well she was a backstabber so my parents turned her down. then my best friend started spying on me for her mom. i thought we were friends, more like sisters, and the parental drama didnt matter to us? but no, she used me and it hurt. 

we arent friends anymore and i removed her from FB and everything else, but it hurts...hmm telling u as a comment really makes me feel better b/c i never talked about it with her even. idk if u'll even read this comment, but you are right it does help! 

getting back to your dear guy - i'm happy u posted/vented your feelings. i really hope u feel lighter after getting that off your chest! friendships are hard, but try and remember and cherish the good times u guys had and think of him as a happy memory rather then the painful times!

LOVE,
Ashu
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey aanya
the 2nd os was soo heart touching.. i loved it...
u have done a wonderful job my dear...u made me cry..
m short of words for complimenting ur writing..
just truly amazing...
her insecurities n pain was beautifully described n i know even though it is all but a mere fiction.. i have started respecting the character armaan even more... thanx to u...

keep up the good work..
take care
love
-pari

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay. So...Uhm,What do I say? I Don't have words to say,and Um...I'm feeling so Creepy and Nervous while writing this.I have no idea why.πŸ˜•

See,Its EXTREMELY difficult for me to comment on this,because I've never been in a situation like this ( Because I am in a All-girl school,and I have least interest in talking to those Monkeys..Eh,BoysπŸ˜† in my Tutions) But All I can say is that I found this letter Very Very Well-written,Very Deep and Um..I must say this was a REALLY Good way to vent out your feelings. If it'd been me,I would've probably YELLED at the person,but whatever..Thats me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜• Do you feel better and are in not in the mood of killing me? [Because I gave such a Cliffhanger ending to my OS installment] Then..I can risk this,Nai ? I meant this-πŸ€—

WRITE A AR OS !! HAPPY SHAPPY WALA! Then you're BOUND To feel better !!
Love,
Maitree
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

Okay. So...Uhm,What do I say? I Don't have words to say,and Um...I'm feeling so Creepy and Nervous while writing this.I have no idea why.πŸ˜•

See,Its EXTREMELY difficult for me to comment on this,because I've never been in a situation like this ( Because I am in a All-girl school,and I have least interest in talking to those Monkeys..Eh,BoysπŸ˜† in my Tutions) But All I can say is that I found this letter Very Very Well-written,Very Deep and Um..I must say this was a REALLY Good way to vent out your feelings. If it'd been me,I would've probably YELLED at the person,but whatever..Thats me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜• Do you feel better and are in not in the mood of killing me? [Because I gave such a Cliffhanger ending to my OS installment] Then..I can risk this,Nai ? I meant this-πŸ€—

WRITE A AR OS !! HAPPY SHAPPY WALA! Then you're BOUND To feel better !!
Love,
Maitree

Haha boys aren't bad..well in general, but this was something that was bugging me since months and hence I posted this on IF :)  All girls school? Wow! I have no idea how it is because I've always been in co-ed! But I'm sure it's fun :D Where do you stay?

Haha you think I didn't yell? I'm a very short-tempered person...takes a lot for me to control my temper :) So yes there was yelling too! :D

Naah. I'm not in the mood of killing you. YET. πŸ˜† So you better update soon!!! :D

OMG you know what? I was just writing one! I might post it today...or not...but yeah! And thanks for the hug πŸ€—

Love ya <3

xoxo
Aanya
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Haha boys aren't bad..well in general, but this was something that was bugging me since months and hence I posted this on IF :)  All girls school? Wow! I have no idea how it is because I've always been in co-ed! But I'm sure it's fun :D Where do you stay?

Haha you think I didn't yell? I'm a very short-tempered person...takes a lot for me to control my temper :) So yes there was yelling too! :D

Naah. I'm not in the mood of killing you. YET. πŸ˜† So you better update soon!!! :D

OMG you know what? I was just writing one! I might post it today...or not...but yeah! And thanks for the hug πŸ€—

Love ya <3

xoxo
Aanya

Okay I'm sorry for replying late...Its this DAMN Powercut here😑
Anyways,All-Girls School is Fun! Its like Somewhere at home,with your family! Like Loads of Sisters around..Whom you can tease,prank upon,Hug,Smile,Crack Jokes with and Um..Vent out your anger too? LOLπŸ˜† Those are like my friends. Ofcourse in our school there's jealousy and patiality too,but then,lets not spoil the mood! Okay it is not Definetely OUT-OF-THE-WORLD,its Nice and Fun! Yeah!LOL😳 Oh,I'm from Kolkata,India..where're u from? And hows co-ed school? Because I'll be going to one for my H.S.! So,Just asking LOL Sounds so lame but whatever

Ooh,you yelled? I supposed you did,but still,Thanks for telling me.I find yelling quite a good solution actually,it brings a lot of peace:D

Hey a New Os? YAAYY I want it right NOW. LOL. πŸ˜† Put it up soon..Abt my OS,I'll try to update one more installment !! Today itself..And ya,Love ya too [.:D<]
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just had to take time out to comment on this letter! And I must say, you are amazing! Just how you portrayed those feelings is awesome! I am in love with your writing! First Shrutika and then you! Amazing stuff! And you know? Somewhere in this letter, I can relate myself to the girl. All in all, AMAZING!

Love
πŸ€—