Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aanya   beautifully  described what love is?Is it all about your body or there is something more to decipher meaning of love? . just looks or soul nd heart is also needed to love some one without any condition.

thanks for pm.
love
ritu
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
omg tht was awesome... i totally loved it, it was indeed vry beautiful written n presented.. the feelings felt so right n the emotions vry jst prefectly pictured... thnk u soo much for the Pm :)
vj2102 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur "musings" r truly amazin..
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thats the best OS I have ever read Aanya. Its touching, it made me feeli like crying and I was smiling all along. You are adorable, and yes, I loved it!
Love:)
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
That was an amazing os
Should write another one
armaans_desire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved itt
the fact tht armaan showed his love n removed her insecurities without even saying anything was amazing
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Aanya
sorry for late reply
just now read ur both OS
they are awesome
very well written
loved it
thanks for the pm.
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
KILL ME! HIT ME! Seriously,I deserve that punishment !! I'm SOOO Sorry Aanya,that my STUPID schedule hadn't let me read this OS earlier. Girl,You are One Hell of a Writer!! I mean,seriously...How Much Better can you get? Aren't you just Fabulous Fantabulous Awesome Freaking Flawless Perfectly Wonderful and WOW? Yes,YES YES You are!

This is the MOST Unique and Heart-Touching OS I've EVERRR Come Across! And I LOVED IT,Right from the Core,Believe me. I want to Shout and Ask,WHAT ARE YOU? I mean,again,Aren't you such a Perfectly Flawless Genius? OHGOD Aanya,I Loved it.I Don't have words.Seriously it brought tears to my eyes,and I'm Speechless! I Don't have words to say...Her insecurities if she looked beautiful even then,the way Armaan treated her and showed her that she was Beautiful,in his eyes and his love would never ever fade..God,I..I Don't have words to describe how PERFECT this was. You Deserve Thousands of Standing Owations and Clapping till one's hands go red like a Tomato . I can only ...🤗 You Brought out the LOVE,the LOVE the BONDING that Keeps AR together. You Brought our AR back to our hearts. Thank You Aanya,I Love You Truly for writing this.

It seriously was Perfect. and Flawless,No more Words.
Love,
Maitree.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

KILL ME! HIT ME! Seriously,I deserve that punishment !! I'm SOOO Sorry Aanya,that my STUPID schedule hadn't let me read this OS earlier. Girl,You are One Hell of a Writer!! I mean,seriously...How Much Better can you get? Aren't you just Fabulous Fantabulous Awesome Freaking Flawless Perfectly Wonderful and WOW? Yes,YES YES You are!

This is the MOST Unique and Heart-Touching OS I've EVERRR Come Across! And I LOVED IT,Right from the Core,Believe me. I want to Shout and Ask,WHAT ARE YOU? I mean,again,Aren't you such a Perfectly Flawless Genius? OHGOD Aanya,I Loved it.I Don't have words.Seriously it brought tears to my eyes,and I'm Speechless! I Don't have words to say...Her insecurities if she looked beautiful even then,the way Armaan treated her and showed her that she was Beautiful,in his eyes and his love would never ever fade..God,I..I Don't have words to describe how PERFECT this was. You Deserve Thousands of Standing Owations and Clapping till one's hands go red like a Tomato . I can only ...🤗 You Brought out the LOVE,the LOVE the BONDING that Keeps AR together. You Brought our AR back to our hearts. Thank You Aanya,I Love You Truly for writing this.

It seriously was Perfect. and Flawless,No more Words.
Love,
Maitree.

OMG Maitree  Thank youuu  ðŸ¤— I would "like" your comment a million times if I could!!! Thank you <3 ILY :*

Update your OS soon [read: NOW] :) I'm dying to know what happens next <3

Thank you thank you thank you SOO much <3 Your comment made me grin like a fool ;)

xoxo
Aanya
Beautiful
awesome OS...