Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMFG this was freakin amazing :| WOW 
So well written and more than anything this showed true pure love, which stands every test and remains the same, though its sad but left me smiling after reading it.
I know its a one shot BUT can we have another part to it LOL .
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
that was sooo amazing sooo wonderful...the words exchanged were sooo less but soo meaningful...great work do write more

thx 4 d pm
luv
kj
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

heart touching os

it waz so emotional

Thanx 4 d pm.

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Heyyy dear...wooo just Love the OS...Beautiful story...Love the way u describe AR relationship...thanks for the PM...do write more OS...and I just Love the banner and title of this gallary...Midight Musings...chooo chweeettt...take care...

Lots of Love
GEET
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

OH MYY GOO ANAYAAA!

I got two assignments hanging on my shoulders that are due by friday and both unstarted coz freaking hell everyone keeps updating stuff and I dont have enough self control to stay away LOL! aha Oh My I couldnt help but to comment on this one!

The OS "Beautiful" was the at most touching and beautiful OS I have read! Oh my god, every emotion was depicted at  its finest, it gushed out all sorts of emotions out of me. It was just beyond beautiful! Seriously that was just soo pure and showed the kind of love we all desire. I am lost for words, it was just "Beautiful". arghhh I cant even think properly, my concious is bubbled with contemplation of how someone could write so beautifully?

You described each and every step of the hurt/ disgust that a Cancer patient would feel soo amaizingly that I could feel every emotion Ridhimma felt, I truly felt "Ugly" when you described her image and truly felt loved when Armaan held her hand in the bathtub and I felt alive when she ditched the baggy tops/ clothes. It was so perfect! Simple yet beyond that, it was the truth. I Looove it! and I fear that my comment failed to describe HOW much I really loved this!

Please dont ever stop writing! Ciao bella <3 
..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
oh my gosh...did i just tear upin front of my mum reading it???? :O

phew..she didnt see me...

u know i just loved it to d core...it was sooo beautiful..her pain her insecurities..her love for her husband..it was potrayed so well

and Armaan...aahhh..how i wish i would get someone like him as my soulmate...he is such a sweetheart...always there at the right place..at the right time...just the most RIGHT guy for any gal in d world...

keep writing more...

u rock!!!!
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aanya. This Was Just Amazing <33
You Portrayed Riddhima Insecurities Her Feelings Soo Well <33
Armaan. What Can I Say Bout This Angel. He Is Just Perfect <3
Love Himm Sooo Muchh <3
Lukinn Foward To Anotha OS <3
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..KaJenDelena..

OH MYY GOO ANAYAAA!

I got two assignments hanging on my shoulders that are due by friday and both unstarted coz freaking hell everyone keeps updating stuff and I dont have enough self control to stay away LOL! aha Oh My I couldnt help but to comment on this one!

The OS "Beautiful" was the at most touching and beautiful OS I have read! Oh my god, every emotion was depicted at  its finest, it gushed out all sorts of emotions out of me. It was just beyond beautiful! Seriously that was just soo pure and showed the kind of love we all desire. I am lost for words, it was just "Beautiful". arghhh I cant even think properly, my concious is bubbled with contemplation of how someone could write so beautifully?

You described each and every step of the hurt/ disgust that a Cancer patient would feel soo amaizingly that I could feel every emotion Ridhimma felt, I truly felt "Ugly" when you described her image and truly felt loved when Armaan held her hand in the bathtub and I felt alive when she ditched the baggy tops/ clothes. It was so perfect! Simple yet beyond that, it was the truth. I Looove it! and I fear that my comment failed to describe HOW much I really loved this!

Please dont ever stop writing! Ciao bella <3 

Priyankaaa :D Hey :) Gosh I haven't heard from you since forever  ðŸ˜†

Aww thank you ðŸ¤—   Haha now I  know why I missed your comments...you flatter me ðŸ¤£  Jokes aside, thank you so much once again, to tell you the truth I had no idea how this thing was gonna come out but thankfully it came out fine <3

Hope your schedule frees up ;)

Haha no I won't...I love it too much <3

xoxo
Aanya
omg that was sooo touching! i loved it! brought tears to my eyes seeing armaan's love! i mean it cant be easy!
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved both the OS...
especially the first one...
thanx for the pm...
keep writing...