Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome, wonderful,fantastic!!!!! just love...that shashank urggg!!!!!!!!!!! but this is awesome!!! AR n Nikki- great!!!! Nikki is the bestest friend ever!!!!! wow she proposed him on stage!!!! wow!
love every song n every part of it!!!!
do write more, u've written beautifully!!!!
thanks 4 the pm
Tc😊
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Thank you 🤗

You see, first I was planning to post the whole thing together...but I couldn't finish it so I posted the first part in such a way that nothing is revealed...otherwise what's the point of putting up the second part 😆

I'm back!!! Got back on 18th :) It was frikki amazing <3 I loved it to bits!!! I went to Paris (5-6 days) saw Louvre...Champs- Elysees [ I'm not sure of the spelling...LOL :D]...saw Van Gogh's house...Claude Monet's house and garden...it was all beautiful! I had a lot of French food [in desserts] and it's to die for <3 Especially if you're a foodie [like me ;)]

Then I went to London (3 days)...saw the usual things like British Museum...London Eye...Madame Tussauds...Buckingham Palace and shopped till I dropped :D

Then we went to Leicester (we had to visit someone) and then stayed there for a day... after that we went to Scotland (5 days) and saw castles and stuff...it's was sooo mesmerizingly beautiful! I loved it! And it was super cold too..had to wear TWO jackets!!! Lol :D But it was fun though...witnessed a hail storm and stuff :)

Then we went to Newcastle for a few days and stayed with friends...that was awesome too!

And then I bought a whole lot of posters to redecorate my room :)

All in all, I loved the trip!

Btw, have you caught up with Love Is... now? I'm waiting for your comment :D And how were your exams? Or are they still on? :)

xoxo
Aanya

I have finally found a freak for myself! YES! Mission accomplished on IF. Reserved for now..brb soon! I am a fan of huge comments and all that excitement in your reply is making me grin like a fool!  Have a great day and take care! 
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME OS
loved it like hell man
Keep it up👍🏼
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome OS...
too good...
d songs were fantastic...
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, so I finally stole some 'Me-Time' for myself! And here I am! For a big comment! Haha! x

---"But they don't know us." she mused. They don't know HIM. They don't know that he's guardian to 10 kids all over the world and regularly visits them and funds all their expenses. They don't know that he topped his class at Harvard and he actually has an MBA from Harvard Business school. They don't know that he used to flirt excessively because he liked to be felt needed. They didn't know he loves babies and wants his own somewhere along the future. They don't know his parents fought all the time and sent him to boarding school...they don't know that he loves me...that opposites attract and fairytale love exists. ----

Is this guy for real? Seriously? I'm already in love with him, even if he hasn't, or rather, hadn't entered the story at the time! I mean 10 kids, ALL over the frikkin' WORLD! And HARVARD? That's...Surreal! But then again, Armaan is an ethereal creature now isn't he? Haha! But he's Armaan! Why don't they make guys like HIM anymore? 

And that perfect date you described, I can't think of a single girl who won't want them! It was filmy, like you said, but you still managed to give an 'Aanya-Touch' to it! That made a whole lot of difference! It was nothing extraordinary, nothing over-the-top, nothing we hadn't heard before, and that made it just right! Special, as we call it! 

Everything in Part (a) was just P-E-R-F-E-C-T! 

And then, enter Shanky! He makes Satan look like an Angel! 

---It disappeared in a heartbeat and a smile appeared on his face. He was a man made for business not for frivolous things like love.  A second later he was calling his manager. Now that Riddhima had refused he had to get the shares in some other way. This was the most important deal of his life. He had no time to waste. ---

He's a scar on the word 'Father'! I can't even imagine my Dad behaving that way! Not that he can, because he ain't a businessman, all he can do is probably donate my eyes! Haha! But nah, he loves me way to much! That's why he's DAD! And this guy in your story, he's just...UGH! I feel like killing him! Maybe my Dad can give him a kick! Hmmm...

But then, Armaan behaved like a complete daft-headed prick! I mean, he knew she hated her Dad, he knew she loved him to bits! Where did all that self-pity come from? Honestly, if you can't even hold confidence in yourself for taking care of her, how the hell can you ask her to do it? But, well he's Armaan, so its an unspoken deal to just love him unconditionally and without any complaints!

The concert was a complete blend of Bollywood and a Hollywood chick-flick! Haha! But seriously it was! I expected that sort of thing, but I defo didn't expect Madame-Popstar to go on her knees! But I'm glad she did! I went 'Awww...' the whole time!

So yep, all in all, this cliched love-story of your's straight out of the script of a Bollywood movie, was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! You wrote it in your own way, with your own touch, complete with music, romance, adorableness and most of all - love! And it was, as we say it, Legen-wait for it-dary! Haha! You couldn't have written it better than this! 

Ciao now! 

And oh, keep up the score! ;) 

-Shrutika! x

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Okay, so I finally stole some 'Me-Time' for myself! And here I am! For a big comment! Haha! x

---"But they don't know us." she mused. They don't know HIM. They don't know that he's guardian to 10 kids all over the world and regularly visits them and funds all their expenses. They don't know that he topped his class at Harvard and he actually has an MBA from Harvard Business school. They don't know that he used to flirt excessively because he liked to be felt needed. They didn't know he loves babies and wants his own somewhere along the future. They don't know his parents fought all the time and sent him to boarding school...they don't know that he loves me...that opposites attract and fairytale love exists. ----

Is this guy for real? Seriously? I'm already in love with him, even if he hasn't, or rather, hadn't entered the story at the time! I mean 10 kids, ALL over the frikkin' WORLD! And HARVARD? That's...Surreal! But then again, Armaan is an ethereal creature now isn't he? Haha! But he's Armaan! Why don't they make guys like HIM anymore? 

And that perfect date you described, I can't think of a single girl who won't want them! It was filmy, like you said, but you still managed to give an 'Aanya-Touch' to it! That made a whole lot of difference! It was nothing extraordinary, nothing over-the-top, nothing we hadn't heard before, and that made it just right! Special, as we call it! 

Everything in Part (a) was just P-E-R-F-E-C-T! 

And then, enter Shanky! He makes Satan look like an Angel! 

---It disappeared in a heartbeat and a smile appeared on his face. He was a man made for business not for frivolous things like love.  A second later he was calling his manager. Now that Riddhima had refused he had to get the shares in some other way. This was the most important deal of his life. He had no time to waste. ---

He's a scar on the word 'Father'! I can't even imagine my Dad behaving that way! Not that he can, because he ain't a businessman, all he can do is probably donate my eyes! Haha! But nah, he loves me way to much! That's why he's DAD! And this guy in your story, he's just...UGH! I feel like killing him! Maybe my Dad can give him a kick! Hmmm...

But then, Armaan behaved like a complete daft-headed prick! I mean, he knew she hated her Dad, he knew she loved him to bits! Where did all that self-pity come from? Honestly, if you can't even hold confidence in yourself for taking care of her, how the hell can you ask her to do it? But, well he's Armaan, so its an unspoken deal to just love him unconditionally and without any complaints!

The concert was a complete blend of Bollywood and a Hollywood chick-flick! Haha! But seriously it was! I expected that sort of thing, but I defo didn't expect Madame-Popstar to go on her knees! But I'm glad she did! I went 'Awww...' the whole time!

So yep, all in all, this cliched love-story of your's straight out of the script of a Bollywood movie, was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! You wrote it in your own way, with your own touch, complete with music, romance, adorableness and most of all - love! And it was, as we say it, Legen-wait for it-dary! Haha! You couldn't have written it better than this! 

Ciao now! 

And oh, keep up the score! ;) 

-Shrutika! x

Haha I was browsing through the FF section and so my OS listed there with the last post by "Castle-Beckett"...and I'm like- Oh YAY! Shru commented <3 :) Thank you 🤗

Honestly, I was listening to Ours and then that day my mood was particularly awesome so I felt ridiculously happy and hence wrote this LOL :D So it's turned out to be completely filmy, completely unreal ;) Besides, how can you possibly NOT love Armaan? He's such a cute heart :) 

Aww thank you! I'm glad you liked the date! It was totally filmy but hey somewhere in us we all want that one guy who'd do all this stuff :) And so I made Armaan that guy :) He's awesome pehle se...I added a bit :D

I never did like Shanky. Even in DMG :P In the show none of his actions were what you'd call, "evil" but I despised him just the same :P And so take out my "bhadaas" I made him as evil as possible :D Hmm your dad could do that ;) Ahaha while writing only I felt angry at Shanky! And then I was like, my dad's so awesome [he's a doc though :)] and then I went and hugged him and he was like- "What was that for? And I'm like- "Aem aj!" :D I love dads <3

Armaan is...well complicated. Somewhere under his confidence there are insecurities...and Shanky brought them out. And he couldn't face his demons so he broke up with her and behaved like a prick :D But he's Armaan! You can't stay mad for long :D

And thank you! I'm glad you found a little bit of originality in my mundane concept :)

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - Phew that was long! Shrutika...you not only make give long comments over installments, but you also make me give long replies!!! 😆

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for the late comment :| wasnt home

Thats one amazingly written OS, its really well worded and I loved the flow it had !
Loved the concept and how you dealt with it.
You are one amazing writer and its not easy to be so into the story and make it seem so real and beautiful to read !
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww! My Dad's a doc too! Eye Surgeon! Haha! x

And that's me isn't it? I love LONG things! Haha! Because I'm ultra-short! Bahahaha! :D
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED this OS! You've soon become one of my favourite writers on I-F and it was great to see that you'd written an OS too =) I'm not surprised that I loved it haha...The concept was intereresting and it was written great too!
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Aww! My Dad's a doc too! Eye Surgeon! Haha! x

And that's me isn't it? I love LONG things! Haha! Because I'm ultra-short! Bahahaha! :D

😆