thnx 4 d pm..
cont soon...
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ARfanSanaa

res - for a bada sa comment..!! =D

I'm reading it all over again..!!!! =D =D

Ohkk..I guess you already know how much I HATEEE shanky right?? Stupid guy treats his daughter like business..!! I wouldn't be surprised if her sold her off to be a prostitute for money!! Hmmpphhh..!!! That's how evil he is..!! JACKASS!!! Btw..it's so entertaining seeing soo many people curse Shanky in my new OS..this stays between us two..(and whoever reads it ofcourse..) he's not supposed to be evil..and he won't be...he just has his own reasons against AR!! But you'll probably still hate him..!! I hate Shanky in DMG loadz..!!! Though he had his reasons for his actions..they were crap!!

Thenn.. what is Armaan..btw?? Let me answer that!! The most stupidest, idiot, jerk,jackass, prick, prat, twit i've ever seen in my life!!! He deserves to go to hell!! Nooo it's Armaan..!! My shweeetuu!!! but HOW THE EFFING HELL did he think he wasn't good enuf for Riddhima?? He ahs a frigging degree from HARVARD!!! he can get a job ANYWHERE and keep ANYONE happy..!! SO what if he haf a crap background?? Idiot..but because that action was sooo sooo selfless...hayyyeee...I'm in love again..!! WIth Armaan..!!! 😳😳

Did i tell you how much i LOVEE nikki!!! She's so awesum..!! And ohh..personally..i can't sing to save my life..though i try a lot when I'm alone..!!πŸ˜† ..so I couldn't really put myself in Riddhima's shoes..but awhhh...she made me WISHHH i could sing..!! 

I really love how you describe the pain she's been through in the beginning..it makes me put myself in that position..and she's not being a "meena kumari"...with the water works on 24/7..!! (That's always an expression used by my family..though my nani is a hardcore fan!! πŸ˜†)...(Plus..I also have coffee when i need to stay awake..and i make the most crappiest coffee alive!! 😭) and true..it hurts...probably hurts LOADZZ to be away from the one you love...but it gets really dramatic when your tears are on 24/7..!!

Did i mention how i LOOOVEEE the eyelock between them..!! And i could soo picture it and goo awww..!!! And then...Wohooo!! Riddhima proposed..!!! NOW do you see her heart Armaan?? It just put me in smiles!!! Awhh..wish i was a celebrity...!! Have all those ppl crazy over you..but then again..celebrities don't have apersonal life do they?? Poor souls..!!

Btw..Do you like Taylor swift?? I love some of her songs..!! But i think i'm more of an Avril Lavigne fan..when it comes to single female artists..

i have to rush noww..!! Will sign in again for a few mintues later!! =D

love,
Sanaa

PS - you should keep writing wonderful stories like these..!! By that i subtley mean..when are you gonna update Love Is??? 😭

Aww your comment made me shmileee :D

Haha I HATE Shanky too!!!! :P Oh and I can't wait to read our OS <3

As for the rest of it- Thank you πŸ€— I loveee your comments <3 And you ;)

I like Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne too! But when it comes to romantic songs, TS rocks <3

Haha that was very subtle Sanaa!!!! LOL :D I wrote a few pages today...when it's of a decent length I'll post an installment! :) I've missed it too!! πŸ˜†

xoxo
Aanya

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
YEAYYY!! CAn't wait..!!!
I'm off to get some more work done..!!
=( =(

PS - exams finish like 12th or 13th June..!!! Then it'll be LOOC full time..along with more OSs..and one more semi long ff that's forming in my mind!!! =D
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ARfanSanaa

YEAYYY!! CAn't wait..!!!

I'm off to get some more work done..!!
=( =(

PS - exams finish like 12th or 13th June..!!! Then it'll be LOOC full time..along with more OSs..and one more semi long ff that's forming in my mind!!! =D

YAYYY :D From mid June onwards Imma be super busy :( I'll update only once or if you're lucky then twice a month :P But I'll come online every week :P It's because I'm doing these IIT prep classes...they are super important!

Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT for all that you mentioned above <3

xoxo
Aanya

awww ssooo super cutee

cont soon pleaseee
dimpledsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome OS yaar..
do write more..
n thnx a lot 4 da PM!!!
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaannnyyyaaa. I Effin Loved Thiis OS <3 
OMG Daa Parrt Was Awessommee <3 Mind-Blowiingg <3
Yuww Wrotee Everythiin Soo Perfectllyy <3 
Argghhh Shanky Daa B****** :@
W*F Huww Doess He Thiink Hee IIs </3
Hee Haass Noo Riightt Too Saai Daat Too Armaan </3
Shankyy Deserrves Too Diie!

Now Aboout AR <3 
Sooo Emotionall. :"( 
Riddhima Will Nevaa Gett AA Bettaa Persoon Othaa Thaan Armaann <3
Armaan IIs AA Guyy Wiv Everyy Qualiityy <3
Coulddnt Barree Armaann Surfuringg </3
Hurrtedd Soo Muchh :"(

Nikkii IIs A Reaally Gooodd Good Besst Fweend <3
Shee IIs Amazingg =]

Oyee Hoyyee Armaan IIs Mesmeriized All Da Tymm Of Riddhima'z Beautyy <3
Wooowww The Soongss Were Oustandingg <3 
Gonnaa Listen Too Ourss IIn AA Biit :P
IIt Waas P E R F E C T!
Thee Entiire Concertt Evennt Wass Out-Standiin <3

Wohhooo Loveed Daa Paart Wheen Riddhima Calld Armaan Onn Daa Stagee Annd Proposedd Hiim <3
Oyyeee Hoooyyyeee <3
Mwaaahhh <3 
ToooGoooddd <3

Aaanyaa Babee <3 Hatss Off <3
Lukiin ForWard Too Moree OS Byy Yuww <3
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wowww!! it was really amazing...and no it was not clichd...really loved the concept...the way Riddhima proposed Armaan on stage, in front of everyone was just out of this world...I really really enjoyed it...awesome workπŸ‘