Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140] - Page 10

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The installment is up!

Btw Shrutika, I can't complete it tonight because my stupid computer just went down because I started downloading Castle :( Now imma have to get it repaired...luckily the installment was on my flash drive so yeah...I'm using dad's laptop right now...so it's highly unlikely that I'll update today :( Sorry! Thankfully I have all my FFs and Os-es on the flash drive so yeah :P

xoxo
Aanya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
AANYAAA!!!!!!!!!!

UR PUREEE EVILLL!!!!! you can't stop here!!! you can't yaar you can't!!!!
YOu left it at such acrucial point!! i was waiting for their get together..!!! 

Hmmphh..!!!!

Abh tumhaari wajah se..Shru has also undertaken the task to not update AWOTB..where does that leave me then??  

Main aap dono ko kachaa chabaa jaungi..!! It's these ff's that keep me going through my horrendous exams!!!

BTW...HOT outfit you described!!!! Hahaha..i can picture Armaan drooling over her..!! lolxx.. but poor guy..he's sucha sweetheart..bu why did he have to leave??!! hmmphhh..
Edited by ARfanSanaa - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I ain't commenting till the OS is over! Punishment! *Hmph*

Ek toh mahina wait karvaya because you wanted to holiday in Paris! And now you're making us wait more. Fine. Two can play at this game. I won't update AWOTB either! Ha!

And I want to comment on the OS at once! So I can know what I have to comment! So I'll comment once I finish studying, or once you complete the OS! 

*Grumpy face*

Aanya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

I ain't commenting till the OS is over! Punishment! *Hmph*

Ek toh mahina wait karvaya because you wanted to holiday in Paris! And now you're making us wait more. Fine. Two can play at this game. I won't update AWOTB either! Ha!

And I want to comment on the OS at once! So I can know what I have to comment! So I'll comment once I finish studying, or once you complete the OS! 

*Grumpy face*

Munchkin. thumbnail
Okay fine!

Stupid sad face!

Did I tell you how much I hate Shashank? How much he pisses me off to the T?! Nai? Then listen! I hate him! From the very deepest corner of my heart! As much as I love Armaan!

And Armaan! What a douche! Why are boys so inexplicably stupid? How can he listen to someone who he knows is HATED by his girlfriend? Didn't he think about Riddhima even once before wallowing in his self-pity? I honestly don't understand why boys take it upon themselves to ponder over what we deserve and what we don't! Like we are bad at judging that! Like we can't decide what is good for us and what isn't?! Why can't girls be trusted with decision-making in a relationship? Couldn't Armaan confide in her once, before jumping to this decision? Psychopath!

Poor Riddhima! I can't even imagine what she must be going through, especially when its ARMAAN in front of you!

And oh, which song is this? Its lovely! <3 

Happy now?

I'm still going to stick to no AWOTB update though! 
Aanya. thumbnail

Okay fine!

Stupid sad face!

Did I tell you how much I hate Shashank? How much he pisses me off to the T?! Nai? Then listen! I hate him! From the very deepest corner of my heart! As much as I love Armaan!

And Armaan! What a douche! Why are boys so inexplicably stupid? How can he listen to someone who he knows is HATED by his girlfriend? Didn't he think about Riddhima even once before wallowing in his self-pity? I honestly don't understand why boys take it upon themselves to ponder over what we deserve and what we don't! Like we are bad at judging that! Like we can't decide what is good for us and what isn't?! Why can't girls be trusted with decision-making in a relationship? Couldn't Armaan confide in her once, before jumping to this decision? Psychopath!

Poor Riddhima! I can't even imagine what she must be going through, especially when its ARMAAN in front of you!

And oh, which song is this? Its lovely! <3 

Happy now?

I'm still going to stick to no AWOTB update though! 

Happy nai. Ecstatic :D

I hate him tooo :D Haha I've never liked him and so I thought of making him completely evil...with no redeeming qualities :D

Oh and I agree about boys...why do they think crap like that man...ek baar humse baat toh karni chahiye...I mean decision toh they'r taking about us...toh humse baat karo na! Why talk to someone irrelevant? :P

It's Get Back by Demi Lovato :D I used to love it in 8th grade but then forgot all about it...but today my music was on shuffle so this came on and I put it in! Pehle I was gonna put in Like a Boy by Ciara... :D

No update in AWOTB? =( *dejected puppy face*

Ab toh I'll definitely get the computer repaired tomorrow :P

xoxo
Aanya

Aanya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ARfanSanaa

AANYAAA!!!!!!!!!!

UR PUREEE EVILLL!!!!! you can't stop here!!! you can't yaar you can't!!!!
YOu left it at such acrucial point!! i was waiting for their get together..!!! 

Hmmphh..!!!!

Abh tumhaari wajah se..Shru has also undertaken the task to not update AWOTB..where does that leave me then??  

Main aap dono ko kachaa chabaa jaungi..!! It's these ff's that keep me going through my horrendous exams!!!

BTW...HOT outfit you described!!!! Hahaha..i can picture Armaan drooling over her..!! lolxx.. but poor guy..he's sucha sweetheart..bu why did he have to leave??!! hmmphhh..

Hehe sorryyy :D

Should I recommend some FFs to you? ;)

Thank you <3

I'll try to get the comp repaired tomorrow ... shant bachcha...shant... LOL :D

xoxo
Aanya

Munchkin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Happy nai. Ecstatic :D

I hate him tooo :D Haha I've never liked him and so I thought of making him completely evil...with no redeeming qualities :D

Oh and I agree about boys...why do they think crap like that man...ek baar humse baat toh karni chahiye...I mean decision toh they'r taking about us...toh humse baat karo na! Why talk to someone irrelevant? :P

It's Get Back by Demi Lovato :D I used to love it in 8th grade but then forgot all about it...but today my music was on shuffle so this came on and I put it in! Pehle I was gonna put in Like a Boy by Ciara... :D

No update in AWOTB? =( *dejected puppy face*

Ab toh I'll definitely get the computer repaired tomorrow :P

xoxo
Aanya

Just write on your Dad's laptop and don't act so pricey! ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜¡

I waited so long na! How rude! ðŸ˜­
Aanya. thumbnail

Just write on your Dad's laptop and don't act so pricey! ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜¡

I waited so long na! How rude! ðŸ˜­

Oyyyee!!! I don't mind updating through the laptop! But dad was out till now so I was using it...now he's gonna need it!!! I'll try tomorrow morning..pakka...sorry :(

xoxo
Aanya

Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice installment
armaan is so stupid
cont soon