so do continue soon
thanks for the PM
take care

Lots of Love
GEET
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey this is awesomely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it...cont soon...wonder what made Armaan break up with Riddhima...
Thanks 4 the pm
Tc😊
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know if this is what you wanted to put into the first part or not but i think it was really good. It was different and you maintained suspense through the end...I mean for heaven's sake there's a lil suspense to the very first line too..you know what I'm talking about?lol

I'd be looking forward to the next part. Thanks a lot for the PM! weren't you on a vacation though? Back already? How was it? (ONE BIG CURIOUS MIND)

Have a lovely day and continue super soon;)
Azmii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing os
thanks for pm
cont soon
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it was amazing dear...totally loved it...the story is so intriguing and the way you write it makes it even more captivating...I really wonder why Armaan would break up with Riddhima and also what's up with the concert and stuff...please update soon...am loving it.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: repercussion

I don't know if this is what you wanted to put into the first part or not but i think it was really good. It was different and you maintained suspense through the end...I mean for heaven's sake there's a lil suspense to the very first line too..you know what I'm talking about?lol

I'd be looking forward to the next part. Thanks a lot for the PM! weren't you on a vacation though? Back already? How was it? (ONE BIG CURIOUS MIND)

Have a lovely day and continue super soon;)

Thank you ðŸ¤—

You see, first I was planning to post the whole thing together...but I couldn't finish it so I posted the first part in such a way that nothing is revealed...otherwise what's the point of putting up the second part ðŸ˜†

I'm back!!! Got back on 18th :) It was frikki amazing <3 I loved it to bits!!! I went to Paris (5-6 days) saw Louvre...Champs- Elysees [ I'm not sure of the spelling...LOL :D]...saw Van Gogh's house...Claude Monet's house and garden...it was all beautiful! I had a lot of French food [in desserts] and it's to die for <3 Especially if you're a foodie [like me ;)]

Then I went to London (3 days)...saw the usual things like British Museum...London Eye...Madame Tussauds...Buckingham Palace and shopped till I dropped :D

Then we went to Leicester (we had to visit someone) and then stayed there for a day... after that we went to Scotland (5 days) and saw castles and stuff...it's was sooo mesmerizingly beautiful! I loved it! And it was super cold too..had to wear TWO jackets!!! Lol :D But it was fun though...witnessed a hail storm and stuff :)

Then we went to Newcastle for a few days and stayed with friends...that was awesome too!

And then I bought a whole lot of posters to redecorate my room :)

All in all, I loved the trip!

Btw, have you caught up with Love Is... now? I'm waiting for your comment :D And how were your exams? Or are they still on? :)

xoxo
Aanya

unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heeyyy
omg awesomee start
cont sooon

harneet <3
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail