Fan Fictions

AR: Midnight Musings...[Blog Link : Page 140]

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

*The banner is solely mine, please do not cut or copy any part of it. PSD credit goes to f**kyeahresources @ tumblr and Deviantart.*
*All the work in this thread has my copyright. Please do not use or distribute without my permission! Thank you <3 *

Okay, so as you all can see, this is now my OS gallery :)
I've named it "Midnight Musings" because I get all my ideas at night ðŸ˜† No, its true! There's this time before I sleep, where all kinds of thoughts come into my head and that's when I get ideas for my FF, OS(s) etc :D Plus, I usually write at night except of course in holidays when I have all the time in the world to write in daytime ðŸ˜†

So, this thread will have all my OS(s), small pieces, vignettes, in short whatever I write apart from my already running FF :) As of now, my work will be solely based on Armaan-Riddhima, because they're the only couple who've inspired me to write <3

Happy Reading and do drop in a comment <3

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - For PMs, please add "Aanya_PMaccount" to your buddy lists! Please do the adding yourself, I shall not be doing it :) Thanks! <3

My Other Work - 

Love Is... - AR FF

Heartbeat - AR Mini

A Vivid Array - ArHi OS Gallery

Hey guys!

Some of  you may know me, I have an FF calledLove Is...running here and I've written a Mini FF calledHeartbeattoo :)
Anyway, I wrote this OS inspired by a song. I'll disclose the song at the end! :D

This is my first time ever that I'm writing an OS...there might be bloopers or whatever. Don't hesitate to point them out :)

I'm only posting part 1 right now. Will post the rest later!
Read on:

"And it's not theirs to speculate if it it's wrong and..."

Riddhima strummed the guitar and sang the line as she struggled to put it in a song. The concert was in 2 days and she had to present this song tomorrow at the rehearsal. If she didn't finish it then everything would collapse. HE wouldn't understand and her world would come crashing down. She had to do this. At ANY cost. "Arghh...I wish Nikki could post pone the concert man...afterall she's my best friend first and then my manager...and she knows EXACTLY why this is so important but she won't budge. Ughh...why is my life so full of drama?"

Putting the guitar aside she made herself a cup of coffee and sat on the swing on her porch. She needed a break...and something to keep her awake at night so that she could finish this damn song. "Because this damn song can apparently make or break my life. Why the hell did he have to do it?" she grumbled and picked up a random magazine to take her mind off the plethora of events that had managed to shake her world so thoroughly. She grimaced as she saw the cover. It was the one thing she was trying to take a break from and it was staring at her face. She stared at the picture and smiled faintly. It was a picture of the both of them...in happier times.

The photographer had captured a perfect photograph, with them at the beach, splashing water on each other, in their own bubble of happiness...oblivious to the skeptics around them. Below the photograph, a quote read, "Will they or won't they? YOU get to voice your opinion."  She frowned at the quote. They were the cover story...the 2 hottest youngsters on the block and they were dating. Had to make news...especially if one of them was a serial flirt and the other had ceased to believe in love.

She flipped through the inside of the magazine. A few more photos of the two of them...their life stories...their list of favorites [and they had nothing in common]...no one believed they'd last. They believed she was just one more girl he was going to dump sooner or later and that he was the guy whom she was using as a step ladder to catapult herself into instant stardom. "But they don't know us." she mused. They don't know HIM. They don't know that he's guardian to 10 kids all over the world and regularly visits them and funds all their expenses. They don't know that he topped his class at Harvard and he actually has an MBA from Harvard Business school. They don't know that he used to flirt excessively because he liked to be felt needed. They didn't know he loves babies and wants his own somewhere along the future. They don't know his parents fought all the time and sent him to boarding school...they don't know that he loves me...that opposites attract and fairytale love exists. She quickly scribbled down that train of thought on a piece of paper in case she needed inspiration. God knew she could use it.

She took the last sip of her coffee, her mind slowly relaxing and her muscles slowly untwining their tense knots. She drifted back to when they'd first met...

*Flashback*

"Nikki yaar...where are you taking me man? Do ghante se drive kar rahe hain...ab toh bataado! You told me we're meeting a friend of yours...but on the outskirts of the town????  Is he some sort of psycho or what?" said, Riddhima grumbling because she had been asking the same thing for the past 2 hours to no avail.

"Riddhima!!! Shut up! I figured that you'd get tired of asking me the same thing again and again if I didn't answer but you...anyway, since you're being so annoying I might as well tell you..." said Nikki purposely talking slowly to draw it out for Riddhima.

"Nikita Malhotra. You are going to start talking like RIGHT NOW. I have my first concert in 3 days and you're bringing me out to meet some weirdo friend of yours??? You're my manager Nikki...you're supposed to the sensible one!"

"Riddhima yaar...relax! You've planned the whole concert to the T...NOTHING is gonna go wrong! Do you hear me? You've been rehearsing like crazy and I admit it's gonna be a little different with the crowd but you'll be fine Ridzy...the crowd will love you okay? So what you need right now is a break. And that's why I'm taking you to meet my friend!"

"Alright alright...so maybe I've been overworking a bit!" she said but quickly changed it to "Okay a lot!!!" when she saw Nikki's raised eyebrows. Suddenly she heard loud cheering and loud noises and for the umpteenth time she wondered where the hell had Nikki brought her.

Nikki parked the car and dragged Riddhima to the entrance of what looked like an arena to her. Suddenly she heard the roar of cars...she was at a car racing championship.

*Present*

Riddhima giggled softly as the memories came alive in front of her. She hadn't even recognized that Armaan Malik was the world car racing champion when she'd met him and had been utterly rude to him, but then he'd been a jerk too, she mused. They'd fought like cats and dogs until he'd complimented her on her singing one day. That had broken the ice and things had gone quickly from there. Not only was she wrong about Armaan on almost all accounts but she actually liked him. They never realized when "like" changed to "love" for them...but Riddhima would always remember that date. The PERFECT date. That one date which every girl wants in her life. Complete with candles, flowers, chocolates, music and the "confession".

*Flashback*

They were dancing to one of her favorite songs- Hero by Enrique. He whispered the lyrics in her ear making her heart beat erratically. She loved him. She knew he loved her but if only he'd say it once then she'd be sure. Her cheeks were flushed as he brought her even closer as the song got over.

She looked into his eyes searching for the final piece. If he only said it, she'd be certain this wasn't a dream. Because dates like this one and guys like him are the stuff of dreams right? They're a part of those books you read...those movies you watch with your girlfriends "awww-ing" at the guys in it ... they aren't real. Or are they?

And then he said it. Those three words she'd been dying to hear. With a soft smile on his face, and all his love in his eyes, he cupped her face and said, "I love you, Riddhima."

She beamed at him, he eyes filling up. This was real after all. HE was real. She was still smiling, letting it sink in when she heard his worried voice. "Riddhima, can you like say "I love you too" already? I'm dying out here..."

She giggled and whispered, "I love you too Armaan Malik."  A huge grin split his face and he tipped her chin up and kissed her.

*Present*

Riddhima wiped the lone tear that had escaped out of her eyes. She hugged herself trying to recreate that warmth she felt when he was with her. Why did he have to be so daft? The day before he broke up with her, they'd talked about how many children they wanted to have. It was just harmless teasing though but the next day he'd broken up with her, telling her he didn't love her anymore.

She knew now, the real reason, all thanks to Nikki and it made her blood boil.

*Flashback*

She was crying quietly, hugging his picture. How could he have broken up with her? They were in love weren't they? The forever kind of love. The kind that never stopped. But no matter how much she'd pleaded with him, no matter how much she refused to believe his lies, he left her. And then she realized that it really was over. And once again she'd been the fool.

She looked up as the doorbell rang. Who the hell was it at this time of the night? Maybe it was him. Her heart suddenly came alive and she ran to the door and opened it.

"Armaan! Mujhe pata tha-" but she stopped mid sentence. "Nikki..." she said, in a choked whisper. It wasn't him. Stop being such a fool Riddhima...he's not coming back. Blinking back fresh tears, she said, "Nikki. What are you doing here? At this time?"

~~~~~~~~~~

That was the first part. I don't think it came out as well as I wanted it to but meh. :P Anyway, PLEASE comment. It'd mean a lot! I'm okay with criticism too :)

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
...INDEX...

#1 Ours :
Part (a) -  Scroll up!
Part (b) - Page 8

#2 Beautiful : Page 22

#3 Dear Guy : Page 29 *

#4 Isa [AR Mini] :
Part 1 - Page 35
Part 2 - Page 38
Part 3 - Page 46
Part 4 - Page 60
Part 5 - Page 79
*Completed*

#5 "Armaan's Girlfriend" : Page 72

#6 The Paradigm Shift : Page 94

#7 The Porch Swing : Page 105

#8 Stay : Page 113

#9 Drabble Challenge : Page 120

#10 Believe : Page 124

* This is not an AR OS. It's a letter I wrote to someone but never gave it to them. It's purely me, venting out my emotions, so you may skip it. :)
Edited by Aanya. - 12 years ago
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey superbbb strt
luvd it
cont nxt part soon
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey!
nice start!