India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Chaiji

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Chaiji, Karan's mom looks younger than Hetal and Karan. I bet in real life is as old as Hetal and Karan. So that she  looks older they make her cover her head. The the producers and director are giving wrong image of how mother should look. No mother of a grown up son looks in her twenties (like Chaiji).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sri11Shas3

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Chaiji, Karan's mom looks younger than Hetal and Karan. I bet in real life is as old as Hetal and Karan. So that she  looks older they make her cover her head. The the producers and director are giving wrong image of how mother should look. No mother of a grown up son looks in her twenties (like Chaiji).
no she isnt younger and she definetly is not younger then karan and hetal in real life too,have seen her is some very old serial almost a decade a go,but i agree she has maintained herself very well,u can say this for vimmy(riva bubber)who is actually only 31 years.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
may be..but for me she is looking like a mother..

Shas3

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

no she isnt younger and she definetly is not younger then karan and hetal in real life too,have seen her is some very old serial almost a decade a go,but i agree she has maintained herself very well,u can say this for vimmy(riva bubber)who is actually only 31 years.

Do you know the name of actress, who plays Chaayiji..

Shas3

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sherma

Do you know the name of actress, who plays Chaayiji..
no yaar but remember seeing her in sum show wen i was a kid 

Shas3

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index