SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's epi was beautiful
Radev were also awesome
Rohan was bit more childish but the way he told dev to dance with radhika was even more good.
Ok so let me come to ratings

5/5 👏

So I think the lawyer will tell that he brought the WILL and it will be in the name of dev it will be very nice to see BB and Virats face
And I think DDG will also speak which will shock every one but BB more.
I think Rohan is acting to be childish I think but I may be wrong to make Radev unite.
So the twist is starting in CB tomorrow 👏 .

Click on LIKE if u like the post
Do comment
Tell me ur views.Edited by sushmavina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruxarlakhani23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in the precap the advocate said he brought will so i think BB will know about dev being rajpurohit!
SushSathisha thumbnail
Thx Radev fan 1 I don't notice that error
Edited by sushmavina - 12 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting episode. Radhika was so cute singing and Dev watching. So good to see little Dev and Radhika. Love Radev!! 😳 Feels like Dev is finally letting his feelings speak! Rohan was funny!! The precap was amazing when the lawyer I haven't brought the will because the grandson isn't ready yet 😃 And Dadaji face wow! Can't wait for tomorrow!!
radev85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my rating for 18 may...offcourse 5/5...i love todays epi...enjoy radev moments...and love the precap.
suwin thumbnail
love the episode and the rating of 5/5 😃
SushSathisha thumbnail
@ ashen
@ Radev
@ suwin

Thx a lot for ur views
Ashna you are right they were looking so vote Radev had the childhood moment back once again
fatssrilanka thumbnail
The whole episode was awesome.i think the will misguide BB & Virat,since he won't the name. They'l think since Rohan has turned into an 8yr old he's not ready,but it would be Dev who's not yet 23. Loved the young RaDev & the other 2 kids who were performing the rasleela. 5/5 from me.
SushSathisha thumbnail
@ fatssrilankan
You are right abhi BB aur Virat ka band bajne wala hai