Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Gayashri

Agreed Tanu, i also thought about it, the whole episode employment in fin company may be by psycho (why should TA get an offer now) and using the key she might put him in trouble as if he has stolen money from the co 😑...she said he will get into some small trouble...J or K should remind TA  about C knowing the key place...when such situation comes...even then our hero will trust the psycho...

Good that you agreed with Tanu, i was about to quote her and saw yours ROFL,
And good  thought on TA getting into financial problems in the new company. You sound more strong in financial issues, being a Chartered accountant it comes well for you I guess, Great thinking keep it up dear.I f someone tries to do this, he will only loose his job but he wont get arrested as Shyamala supports Thulasi/TA which AP already knows.

If this happens, of course a Psycho person like Charu knows how to act according to the situation. For an example just like how she threatened to suicide to save Lav, she wont hesitate to cut herself and put blame on people like Thulasi or even TA

Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby-86

If this happens, of course a Psycho person like Charu knows how to act according to the situation. For an example just like how she threatened to suicide to save Lav, she wont hesitate to cut herself and put blame on people like Thulasi or even TA

yeah she is capable of doing anything with full support from her aththai and close friend TA...viewers dont want to take more from psycho...like suicide attempts etc...awww... 
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Update tanu, Periyamma we r looking for you to give more to this Lav😑..Nitesh pls join your mom n give nicely to this selfish Lav's n her mom..awesome guess by Periyamma.πŸ‘πŸ‘
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the udate,

who r thes suchi's parents,, as someone said can it be MM's friend Maari's daughter.. when T stayed in their house only husband and wife were there, so maybe their daughter is in australia...

wonder why bringing them up now, will prabha know abt his parents' past thru them?...so TPS/bhuvana track moving frm all directions...

TA's job however still remains a wonder to all of us, am sure C will do something to mess it up and then will come TA's big break hopefully...Same shirt TA wore to see C to explain his situation and ended up marrying T, so again we hope some wonder to happen...

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Nox for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TTfan

How will it be if some how Prabha helps T&T in this money matter, where they can be linked with Bhuvana and the story moving further..!!

I think there are only 3 chances for this money matter to be solved..
1. May be Shymala's help
2. May be Prabha's help
3. May be Periyappa's help

Lets see what happens..!!

i think TA will try to borrow(?) money from the financial firm he is going to work for on a temp basis, thinking he can get from somewhere else and replace that!!!! he lives for the moment, anyway. then he will get into trouble. why else would he be shown as working for a finance company when he is in dire need of money?
quick_silver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Logic has taken a hike.
If Thulasi is Prabha's half sister, then she must be much older to Prabha. Then how come Thulasi is doing her first year Engg. while Prabha has a girlfriend studying abroad and he sponsoring that??
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi quick_silver

Welcome to the friendly Thendral forum. You can introduce yourself in

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1454997

Cheers,
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

All of sudden MM advised Thulasi about house key...this for sure foreshadows some new problem in upcoming weeks...i guess so and it might be because of Charu or Anand...when TA mentioned Joseph about key place few months ago Anand was there too...lets see..i really wish none plays with TA's job again using this key...as he is going to work in some financial company..πŸ˜•.

If Anand does this entering into T & T's home without informing then I really hope Bujima teaches him a hard learn't lesson - she should take the daylight out of him. He should piss in his pants when he is cornered by her family..!!πŸ‘

I am waiting for the day when Charu would approach Tamil about her intention of being his wife...then to kick Thuls out of his heart and home. That's when TA would know Charu oda true colour...but until then we have to stomach this silly fellow's firm holding that Charu is a gem of a person..!!😑
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: quick_silver

Logic has taken a hike.
If Thulasi is Prabha's half sister, then she must be much older to Prabha. Then how come Thulasi is doing her first year Engg. while Prabha has a girlfriend studying abroad and he sponsoring that??

I don't think Thuls is very much older to him. Bhu left an infant home when she ran away with Lax. Once she started living with him she must have got pregnant immediately. So the year gap between Thuls and Prabha could be a year or two the most. He must be sponsoring his GF with his dad's money. I don't see him employed - spoilt rich kid perhaps and got so much of money to throw around. But as I mentioned earlier I strongly believe he will be there to support his half-sister Thuls. πŸ‘

I am sure Bhu will look out her daughter now that she knows that MM is in the same town as her. Imagine her shock when she discovers that Thuls is her daughter. Will she have any feelings for her or will she (Bhuv) recollect her bitter encounter with Thuls in the hospital earlier and make life more miserable for her? 😲

Will she come forward to help Charu to destroy Thuls oda marriage with TA or will she instead help out her daughter Thuls besides making up for other losses as well? πŸ˜
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago