Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: swash2

i think TA will try to borrow(?) money from the financial firm he is going to work for on a temp basis, thinking he can get from somewhere else and replace that!!!! he lives for the moment, anyway. then he will get into trouble. why else would he be shown as working for a finance company when he is in dire need of money?

Aiyoo...he has borrowed enough and yet to settle his earlier debts...he is already sinking and how is he going to keep his head above the water?? I don't see any worries on his face...enomo like he is walking around with a lollipop in his hand and waiting to go around the merry-go-round...!!😛
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the super update!👏

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruby-86

Thanks for the superb update Tanu.

Advise by MM was good, The contrast between GW's advise to her daughter and MM's advise to his daughter was shown pretty good. GW gave advise to Lav on how to dig her own grave. MM gave a true genuine advise to Thulasi on how to be safe and adjust with TA.

Yes I agree with you...but how else can a gold digger like GW advice her daughter ??- Lav should use her head if she wants her marriage to work. If she goes on listening to her brainless mum's senseless advice then her marriage would be on rocks soon. Nitish might even learn to despise her attitude...😡

Glad MM has turned into a better personality...nice to see him giving good moral support and so much of love for Thuls to lead a comfortable life.👏