Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

About the new entry...

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How can there be an new enrty guys if the news of CCBM being tipped off end of may?

if CCBM is being tripped off then there is 9 episodes left (not including maha episodes if any).

And i've been hearing rumours like this new enrty is from Viren's past...blahblah ...going to marry sid. blah blah...going to get with viren cuz he sacrifices his love so sid and nivi get together...blahblah ...WHATEVER!

BUT i just want to know if this new entry is to be with someone, won't this take longer than 9 episodes?!

If viren does sacrifice his love, what was the point of the track of viren working damn hard to get nivi back?! worthless?!😡

Nivren's elationship has built up soo much to just get apart again?! W*F!!!

i'm just expressing my angry of how something can change soo fast...(really i'm angry of the possibility of Nivren being torn apart)...but yh...expressing my thoughts all the same...

what do u guys think?
(glad thats off my chest)

Share the Love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bipasha123 thumbnail
the show is stupid and meaningless they did not hv to kill divya,,,,,,,,,,,not worth watching the show anymore,,,,,,hope it shuts down soon,,,,,,,,,, 😡Edited by bipasha123 - 12 years ago
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nivren won't be separated...lets be optimistic...i too don't feel like there will be a new entry...sid and nivi can never happen...that surely would be the worst thing that could happen in this serial..also viren and nivi are the lead in this show..ccbm is having the banner of nivren..if rs has proper sense he will not do any such stupidity...so chilll😃