India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

About the new entry...

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
How can there be an new enrty guys if the news of CCBM being tipped off end of may?

if CCBM is being tripped off then there is 9 episodes left (not including maha episodes if any).

And i've been hearing rumours like this new enrty is from Viren's past...blahblah ...going to marry sid. blah blah...going to get with viren cuz he sacrifices his love so sid and nivi get together...blahblah ...WHATEVER!

BUT i just want to know if this new entry is to be with someone, won't this take longer than 9 episodes?!

If viren does sacrifice his love, what was the point of the track of viren working damn hard to get nivi back?! worthless?!Angry

Nivren's elationship has built up soo much to just get apart again?! W*F!!!

i'm just expressing my angry of how something can change soo fast...(really i'm angry of the possibility of Nivren being torn apart)...but yh...expressing my thoughts all the same...

what do u guys think?
(glad thats off my chest)

Share the Love

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanash_nivrenINGCIVShooting.Starshaazianjaani07diyaloveskinny-Swetha-

bipasha123 Newbie
bipasha123
bipasha123

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
the show is stupid and meaningless they did not hv to kill divya,,,,,,,,,,,not worth watching the show anymore,,,,,,hope it shuts down soon,,,,,,,,,, Angry

Edited by bipasha123 - 19 May 2011 at 7:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shooting.Star

ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
nivren won't be separated...lets be optimistic...i too don't feel like there will be a new entry...sid and nivi can never happen...that surely would be the worst thing that could happen in this serial..also viren and nivi are the lead in this show..ccbm is having the banner of nivren..if rs has proper sense he will not do any such stupidity...so chilllBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shooting.Star

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top