Is world going to end on MAY 21 2011?

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
hmmm soo much scam ABOUT IT IN WORLD.

i think its only one of those techniques to bring people to  the right path ..otherwise no one knows when Jugement  Day will come except God.. Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jdfan

i think its only one of those techniques to bring people to  the right path ..otherwise no one knows when Jugement  Day will come except God..

well.. u right...making are making  big fuss about it.. its on news and everything.. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Radhajee

well.. u right...making are making  big fuss about it.. its on news and everything.. ðŸ˜•
people know very well how to make fuss of things ...its not possible for human beings to tell when Judgement Day will come ..you see now a days people are really getting strayed from the right path ..the world has become a brutal place ..everywhere crime , killing of innocent people going on so i think by using these techniques they are trying to bring these people on the right path..
i wonder why ppl are voting for no...

only God knows when is the Judgment Day... and what if it is really on 21st... lol 😆
meri to abhi tak shadi bhi nahin hui 😳
oh... ways of advertising.. lol 
i heard about it too..lol..the person who started was told to face the media on 22 may so he  can be proved wrong but he rejected saying no one will be left to do the interview. lol 
Originally posted by xavivilla

oh... ways of advertising.. lol 
i heard about it too..lol..the person who started was told to face the media on 22 may so he  can be proved wrong but he rejected saying no one will be left to do the interview. lol 

he must be crazy..just imagine if it is true...😕..im 100% not.. but still its scary